Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hi Kthulian,
did you talk to DroidProductions (dev from Love of Magic) about cooperation?

You both deserve much more support for your excellent games, so cooperation for spreading the infos should be helping.
He has an ingame folder (when MC receives emails and does online orderings), where he announces other games. New ones have an exclamation mark. I think this is a really great Idea.*

Some devs announce "games of their friends" on Patreon with postings. This you could do at least. There could be other ways. He also has a discord...

There are even more devs with fine games... open for coorporation. Since you are with Patreon now, it should be easier to do this. Looking forward...

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hi Kthulian,
did you talk to DroidProductions (dev from Love of Magic) about cooperation?

You both deserve much more support for your excellent games, so cooperation for spreading the infos should be helping.
He has an ingame folder (when MC receives emails and does online orderings), where he announces other games. New ones have an exclamation mark. I think this is a really great Idea.*

Some devs announce "games of their friends" on Patreon with postings. This you could do at least. There could be other ways. He also has a discord...

There are even more devs with fine games... open for coorporation. Since you are with Patreon now, it should be easier to do this. Looking forward...

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Kthulian, bad news- my game is still bugged with the face of the Dark Elf Queen constantly popping up on the left side of the dialog box (it seems to flash repeatedly- a second at most each time, but does it constantly). The good of it is that it doesn't interfere with the other character pictures that are supposed to show when their dialog is ongoing.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Kthulian, bad news- my game is still bugged with the face of the Dark Elf Queen constantly popping up on the left side of the dialog box (it seems to flash repeatedly- a second at most each time, but does it constantly). The good of it is that it doesn't interfere with the other character pictures that are supposed to show when their dialog is ongoing.
If you have a save file that's still doing it, it might be beyond saving. But if you start a new game you won't have the problem. Also he's redone a lot of older renders in the beginning of the game you may not have seen yet, plus I proofread and reworded a lot of the early text so it's worth it to check it out as well. Just make a note of where your skill levels are and try to get back to that.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
If you have a save file that's still doing it, it might be beyond saving. But if you start a new game you won't have the problem. Also he's redone a lot of older renders in the beginning of the game you may not have seen yet, plus I proofread and reworded a lot of the early text so it's worth it to check it out as well. Just make a note of where your skill levels are and try to get back to that.
Yup what Wulf said works, you can also send me that save file and I'll try to "clean" it for you ;)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes