Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Let me help you figure it out ;)

View attachment 578363
Take your conclusions ;)

Yes, the extra 5 points and skill reset happen during different events considering the path you are in, the Good, during conversation with Zorduza, the evil during a fight with Salazar and now finally the neutral by drinking the demon blood ;)

Hey there, so you have to type how much of each skill you want to upgrade, there is a "0" on the screen wating for you to type values until all your unassigned points are assigned

Thanks for the 5 star Pitrik you deserve a face melting solo ;)
This face melting solo sounds extremly wrong..especially when you write it after you came at your parents. :whistle:

Archy

Apr 30, 2017

View attachment 578363
Take your conclusions ;)

Yes, the extra 5 points and skill reset happen during different events considering the path you are in, the Good, during conversation with Zorduza, the evil during a fight with Salazar and now finally the neutral by drinking the demon blood ;)

Hey there, so you have to type how much of each skill you want to upgrade, there is a "0" on the screen wating for you to type values until all your unassigned points are assigned

TY very much :)
Archy

Reactions: Kthulian

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hi Kthu, congrats for your new masterpiece (update).
As for japanese, good to have a google translater... (... Dummkopf) ;)

Anja is still wachting me on every step (head in left bottom corner). I save only when there is no conversation, did not help.

• Thinking Face

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

View attachment 578363
Take your conclusions ;)

that just add more questions for me lol... I think Gluttony or Greed is out after this last update so i guess after a few more updates i will have my answer :ROFLMAO:

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Kthulian, I tried the way ye said should fix the problem- save when the MC is talking & then exit the game, then start up again & load that new save... but the problem still persists. It's getting to the point now where the frustration of trying to fix it outweighs just playing with it & tryin not to worry about it. I'll just have to deal with it since it doesn't seem like it can be fixed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kthulian and Rolo

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Interesting story thus far if a big ADHD with how it bounces around but as someone playing from the beginning I wish I'd been able to skip sex scenes the MC wasn't involved in. Not particularly interested in seeing other dicks than the MC's.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hi Kthu, congrats for your new masterpiece (update).
As for japanese, good to have a google translater... (... Dummkopf) ;)

Anja is still wachting me on every step (head in left bottom corner). I save only when there is no conversation, did not help.
Kthulian, I tried the way ye said should fix the problem- save when the MC is talking & then exit the game, then start up again & load that new save... but the problem still persists. It's getting to the point now where the frustration of trying to fix it outweighs just playing with it & tryin not to worry about it. I'll just have to deal with it since it doesn't seem like it can be fixed.
I can try to make you guys a save game with your exact stats and names without the "head popping issue" if you want.
The only other way I can think of it now is starting over, or from a save where that issue did not exist yet.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I can try to make you guys a save game with your exact stats and names without the "head popping issue" if you want.
The only other way I can think of it now is starting over, or from a save where that issue did not exist yet.
Nice offer, thanks. But for my part, I got used to it. Its like, Archmage has always an eye on me, not the worst thing what could happen.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Its not exactly a probblem that will ruin the game. I just ignore it e so on. I think that head popping issue must be on the #define character queue. I will take a look to try the problem.

Reactions: Kthulian and Rolo

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Its not exactly a probblem that will ruin the game. I just ignore it e so on. I think that head popping issue must be on the #define character queue. I will take a look to try the problem.
Actually I found out the problem, it was because of the save games with "name" they would "save" the last portrait visible and keep it forever, it is fixed now, but you have to start a new game to fix it, or so it seems because the solution I provided earlier worked for some people :unsure:

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
When your next update is out, then i'll check what my stats are at (skills, relations, ect) & write em down for ye. Then i'll contact ye on here about making a save without the "head popping issue". right now, just concentrate on the next update. Thank ye.

Eranfer

Underboss Life Dev.
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Such a great game so far! I like the idea of starting the story as a kid then grow up into an adult and even got a GF ;) Rpg game in Renp'y without grinding (y) If I may give you an advice, there's several parts inside the game that could be better. Like transition every time you enter the portal, loopable sex scene, and give player some hints where should we go after done exploring the world. Oh and also I found one bug at the scene where you can re adjust all of your skills after that lich fight. When I write zero, some error occurred. I think that's all from me and thanks for a great game! See ya~

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
nice update. Decent amount of plot progression, nice improvements to combat.

I am on the evil path and everything about the interactions with the healing mage (Katerina?) seems wrong. This probably makes sense on the good path, but on the evil route, you pretty much never interacted with her before in a significant way. But she talks about being like MC's older sister and they are just acting very flirty and familiar with each other.

You might want to go back and look through the dialogue between MC and her and make it a bit more fitting for evil route saves. Also, when she tells us to run away, the choices are only the beta "ok if you say so," and "I will never leave you alone" white knighting. There should be one more choice that is arrogant that leads to +corruption for her.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I am on the evil path and everything about the interactions with the healing mage (Katerina?) seems wrong. This probably makes sense on the good path, but on the evil route, you pretty much never interacted with her before in a significant way. But she talks about being like MC's older sister and they are just acting very flirty and familiar with each other.
She found MC, healed him and accompanied him in his 10 years of school, before he decided for the evil path. Evil does not mean only being evil imo.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
When your next update is out, then i'll check what my stats are at (skills, relations, ect) & write em down for ye. Then i'll contact ye on here about making a save without the "head popping issue". right now, just concentrate on the next update. Thank ye.
It's a deal ;)

Such a great game so far! I like the idea of starting the story as a kid then grow up into an adult and even got a GF ;) Rpg game in Renp'y without grinding (y) If I may give you an advice, there's several parts inside the game that could be better. Like transition every time you enter the portal, loopable sex scene, and give player some hints where should we go after done exploring the world. Oh and also I found one bug at the scene where you can re adjust all of your skills after that lich fight. When I write zero, some error occurred. I think that's all from me and thanks for a great game! See ya~
Thank you for playing, enjoying it and pointing out stuff you think should be looked upon, everything helps me to see things in an different way :)

nice update. Decent amount of plot progression, nice improvements to combat.

You might want to go back and look through the dialogue between MC and her and make it a bit more fitting for evil route saves. Also, when she tells us to run away, the choices are only the beta "ok if you say so," and "I will never leave you alone" white knighting. There should be one more choice that is arrogant that leads to +corruption for her.
Hey there, good to see you again. Rolo explains quite well why that conversation with Katriona is the way it is.

She found MC, healed him and accompanied him in his 10 years of school, before he decided for the evil path. Evil does not mean only being evil imo.
Exactly, 10 years is a lot of time for a young adult like the MC, next update(s) may explain a bit better what happened during those 10 years in the college and what kind of relationship MC has with some other characters. ;)

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes