RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
What I'm really hoping for eventually is spell mixing. Using Darkness while summoning nocturnal animals would something awesome to see. And using the wrong combination could equal death. That or at least multiple rounds of attacking, right now it seems like if you use your highest spell type, you just win, though I admit the MC hasn't fought anything more than what a Level 1 RPG character would, so it can't be helped that his spells are so "one shot".

Anyway, as always, love this game and keep up the good work.

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Trying to make Devil May Crys Vergil, well Vergil if he was aiming to have a harem as well as being the ruler of Skyrim. Mysticism and Summoner seemed the most fitting, too bad we didn't have a brother in the intro it would be almost perfect. Inb4 it turns out we are half demon.. Oof

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
go ahead..visit the brothel..lol...dev knows what worn out old hookers look like...wondering if he's got them infected too..HAHAA!!
New archievement unlocked "You just got crabs!!"

What I'm really hoping for eventually is spell mixing. Using Darkness while summoning nocturnal animals would something awesome to see. And using the wrong combination could equal death. That or at least multiple rounds of attacking, right now it seems like if you use your highest spell type, you just win, though I admit the MC hasn't fought anything more than what a Level 1 RPG character would, so it can't be helped that his spells are so "one shot".

Anyway, as always, love this game and keep up the good work.
As always thank you, and yes I'm thinking of a more developed combat system soon ;)

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
Dame Kthulian... Why did you add awesome female characters like Enainia, and Isabella. To make me regret my decision to make Mida Hjard's main love interest? (Since it looks like they will Happily Married, and will have a daughter and everything.) :cry:

Oh well. I'm a good boy, I can't take my words back, and change my decisions. Oh, and don't tell her that I was speaking about other women behind her back, I don't think she will like that. (I remain so loyal/good in fact, I skipped all the "spying sex" scene during childhood, and avoid all sex scene that is not vanilla with Mida. Unfortunately, it looks like I skipped some content. Sad.) :eek:

P.S- As always making little steps for a great game! Good job so far! Although, text on the buildings from the city feels uncomfortable for me, it's just a little nitpick. You don't need to change it, if you don't want to. It's fine as it is for now. (y)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Dame Kthulian... Why did you add awesome female characters like Enainia, and Isabella. To make me regret my decision to make Mida Hjard's main love interest? (Since it looks like they will Happily Married, and will have a daughter and everything.) :cry:

Oh well. I'm a good boy, I can't take my words back, and change my decisions. Oh, and don't tell her that I was speaking about other women behind her back, I don't think she will like that. (I remain so loyal/good in fact, I skipped all the "spying sex" scene during childhood, and avoid all sex scene that is not vanilla with Mida. Unfortunately, it looks like I skipped some content. Sad.) :eek:

P.S- As always making little steps for a great game! Good job so far! Although, text on the buildings from the city feels uncomfortable for me, it's just a little nitpick. You don't need to change it, if you don't want to. It's fine as it is for now. (y)
:LOL: yes, only good boys saw "that future". Well the Mida only path is an option for sure, and will certainly have a special ending, but there are many other paths you can take and nothing prevents you to keep different save games ;)

Thanks for playing

Reactions: Canto Forte

Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
Glad I stumbled onto this gem of a game. Awesome start!

P.S. please tell us the archmage is at least bi! :p
I can't wait to find it out, if the archmage is bi or if she is lesbian and the mc got the mission to "straighten" her ... ah a mans fantasy... :LOL:.

so no incest for MC and you can`t fuck the elder woman.....let me choose man.
If the rumours are true, then there will be incest in this game. And by the way, wtf you wanna fuck an elder woman?????

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Glad I stumbled onto this gem of a game. Awesome start!

P.S. please tell us the archmage is at least bi! :p
I shall not say such thing :LOL:

so no incest for MC and you can`t fuck the elder woman.....let me choose man.
Oh well, you want to fuck the elder woman :unsure:

I can't wait to find it out, if the archmage is bi or if she is lesbian and the mc got the mission to "straighten" her ... ah a mans fantasy... :LOL:.

If the gossip is true, then there will be incest in this game. And by the way, wtf you wanna fuck an elder woman?????
There is incest already, just not with the MC :p

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Bacano , será Sertório?
Hey there :) So, for the rating you should press one of the stars of the thread.
View attachment 274785 <--- Like here

Then it will pop something for you to write a review, don't forget to follow the Rules;)

You shouldn't be on the INTERNET while drunk, I've done it before and ended buying some random stuff on ebay :LOL:

I'm planning to add Portuguese and maybe Spanish translations later on, to have a bigger audience and be one of the few Portuguese games around :LOL:. Those are the languages I feel comfortable to play with, but there are other priorities now.

I'm not sure about the content policies they have, but later on I don't see the problem of using them

1 - perhaps, very little info about him.
2 - ok ty i think i get it now, will do a revew a bit later.
3 - well never buy anything on ebay but messed up a 2h raid on WOW... trust me thats worse.
4 - i was just giving you vision of other things cuz its not just were from the same country but you realy got talent and i know how stuff here is.
AlienEDM can even help, i think, with brasil distribution and that is always a good thin, got a classmate in my course, he made a manga in brasil called TRINDADE (his name is luiz gustavo m. pereira if anyone wants to check, sorry i dont realy know the rules of this site about advertising, ill erase it if its not allowed.)
5 - only recently i realized that renpy was based on pyton language, in my course im goint to have intrudoction to it but its only 100h. can you give me some sites or pointers of it? no need to be here unless someone also wants, can be by PM.

Rest.... RPG, only thing i ask cuz i like to grind lol. Haaa e viva o BENFICA.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes