JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
THAT explains few things, i recommend to replay act1 on computer to get proper save.
Yeah, I thought he played Act 1 on PC, but looking at his post again, I'm noticing he did state "online"
My mistake for not catching it first

dope hit head gif.gif

ddBlueball123, as cxx said, both Acts of the game have to be compatible.
For instance, pc version of Act 2 will obviously only be able to import pc version of Act 1 saves.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not recommended to play renpy or rpgm games on browser unless likes suffering.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I just started playing, there is incest in the tags, but as it becomes known from one of the visions of the mother and sister who were taken prisoner at the very beginning of the game by the "Murderers" adopted, the question arose of incest with them, or will there be blood relatives further down the plot?
Demon siblings.
Mc is adopted

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone answer? What would happen if you come with Bredita? I don't care about use dark magic or being evil but I don't want to upset Anya because I really like her.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Can someone answer? What would happen if you come with Bredita? I don't care about use dark magic or being evil but I don't want to upset Anya because I really like her.
for now nothing with Bredita makes Anya too upset,because Bredita doesn't do anything to harm her. for now they have a loose alliance against bigger threat,though later they will probably clash. So if you want to pursue Anya then stay with her,but if you want to play bredita's path and still don't upset Anya you can do it,for now at least.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
for now nothing with Bredita makes Anya too upset,because Bredita doesn't do anything to harm her. for now they have a loose alliance against bigger threat,though later they will probably clash. So if you want to pursue Anya then stay with her,but if you want to play bredita's path and still don't upset Anya you can do it,for now at least.
Thank you. That is exactly what I want to know.
not related but in your signature, what game the girl on the left of Shannon and the girl at 3 from left to right with Sage and Anya in the pic is from?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'm getting the feeling that while at the moment that MC can just play along and be Bredita's apprentice learning necromancy, when it comes to actually using the spells (after Bredita teaches him), it may have a big consequence as to Ayna vs Bredita romance, where perhaps romance for one get locked out depending on MC's decision.

I mean sure, if I'm remembering correctly Ayna also said she can teach MC necromancy (even though she's not as good at it as Bredita), but learning it and actually using it are completely different things, and I just can't see Ayna being okay with MC using necromancy on a human (even though I don't think she would have problem with MC learning necromancy from Bredita, in fact she probably knows already).

And I like Bredita, but if I have to choose between her & Ayna, well........I would have to choose Ayna.

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Thank you. That is exactly what I want to know.
not related but in your signature, what game the girl on the left of Shannon and the girl at 3 from left to right with Sage and Anya in the pic is from?
next to shannon is Emily from Red Falls,and the other is Rose from Three Rules of life

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is it safe to cum inside? There is no tag but Mida said she could get pregnant when I cum inside.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes