anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hei dev, if you're reading this can you delete that?
It is similar to lafadz / writings of god in Islam, and CEREA said the book was written in demonic language....
I think it's like insulting religion... View attachment 1536124

Yes, I know it's just a game but....
That looks more like Norse runes than any Islamic writing. So I highly doubt it's even remotely insulting to any religion.

Reactions: papsuken

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Kthulian
I found a bug, casting ward shield sets spell_used to "g_ward" rather than "ward_shield"

Also, it seems to me that the hit points for summons are generally too low. Even the minotaur
has only 20, and there are only two enemies whose basic attack does a minimum of less
than 20 damage per round. Basically at this point minotaur is a reskin of rebound for twice
as much mana.

I really enjoy this game, I'm only criticizing it because I want it to be even better :)

Reactions: Kthulian

Roter

May 27, 2020
how do I get the end scene with sloth? For my current save, I see the scene where ayna shows the elf dude and bredita colluding, and then ayna upgrades my health and magic, and then theres a scene where the girls from the slayer city ask me to support on patreon, and it ends there. What am I missing

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
how do I get the end scene with sloth? For my current save, I see the scene where ayna shows the elf dude and bredita colluding, and then ayna upgrades my health and magic, and then theres a scene where the girls from the slayer city ask me to support on patreon, and it ends there. What am I missing
Using w.t mod ??? If yes, stop it

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
We are unlucky. Save file export system still not working on Android.
the66
you can ping me over and over again, but it won't change the fact that it was tested and working as intended in Android 8 - Android 12.
the problem is that the version linked here for Act I is not the current one. go to Kthulian's , or account or his and download the up-to-date version.
Ataegina-0.5-Eng-universal-release.apk (1.08 Gb)
that is not mine. either use the official version or ask the person who made this port.

• Haha
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
What's wondering me is, in act 2 it makes 2 savegame folders, as shown in Screenshot above. The Ren'Py and the the66 folder. In both I find act 2 savestates...
all of my android ports of Ren'Py games store their persistent save files in the RenPy folder.
The normal app id folder is deleted when the app is uninstalled, the persistent one remains as the description suggests.

Reactions: tommyjohne

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
all of my android ports of Ren'Py games store their persistent save files in the RenPy folder.
The normal app id folder is deleted when the app is uninstalled, the persistent one remains as the description suggests.
manual backup better than that. imagine that player formatted the phone / sold the phone..... These backups are on internal storage not memory card

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes