Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this game that isn't a mod because I can't get mods to work on my laptop because I don't know how to work with them? I would like a full walkthrough.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for this game that isn't a mod because I can't get mods to work on my laptop because I don't know how to work with them? I would like a full walkthrough.
There's no wt but you can use the mod, you just need to download it unzip the file, grab the game folder and drag it into the game folder of your game and overwrite the files.
If you want to find the game folder you need to simply open up an Explorer window by right clicking your start menu and clicking "File Explorer". Once the File Explorer window is open, click the address bar at the top, paste in %APPDATA%/RenPy/game_directory
There you will find the game folder.
I'm supposing you have a PC laptop, in case you have a Mac the procedure is mostly the same.
In this case you need to go where you have the game in you HD right click on the game icon inside the folder it will appear a menu window click on Show Package Contents and follow this path: Contents/Resources/Autorun
Grab the game folder from the mod and drag it onto the autorun folder (while holding the alt key) release and click merge on the window that will appear.
And the game will have the wt-mod installed. :)

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
Ryo is officially best girl in my opinion with the new hairstyle, hoping we can bang cerea in full natural demon form, hoping we can bang cari in full natural succubus form and hoping we can of course Deflower Jen in her natural centaur form and maybe even cucking cucking chang out of kanmi lol story is coming along nicely looking forward to whatever is next

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Triple OG and cxx
Apr 19, 2021
I Missed Latest Version Isabela Scene, How to Access it.Someone send a Save if anyone have, with correct choices done for her atleast, to see it once.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I Missed Latest Version Isabela Scene, How to Access it.Someone send a Save if anyone have, with correct choices done for her atleast, to see it once.
you missed it cause not enuf lovepoints with her so edit save before that and edit it by adding her lps to 6 or higher.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Ataegina is a very good VN with consistent updates throughout the year.
The only question I have about this VN going forward is one character named Cerea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kthulian

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Ataegina is a very good VN with consistent updates throughout the year.
The only question I have about this VN going forward is one character named Cerea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want Cera to care about the MC you have to go the route where he treats her with respect and tries to romance her. The sexual content is not nearly as exciting in the short term- but I think this is the route that will get you better scenes in the long run where she is both head over heels about the MC but also doing kinky stuff- hopefully more characters end up like Mida in that regads <3. In the route you choose the MC basically treats Cerea like a sex object- their relationship should be on the rocks.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
If you want Cera to care about the MC you have to go the route where he treats her with respect and tries to romance her. The sexual content is not nearly as exciting in the short term- but I think this is the route that will get you better scenes in the long run where she is both head over heels about the MC but also doing kinky stuff- hopefully more characters end up like Mida in that regads <3. In the route you choose the MC basically treats Cerea like a sex object- their relationship should be on the rocks.
I see your point but you can corrupt just about everyone else.
And Cerea being a demon out of all people she should be down for this type of 'payment'.
It unfortunately doesn't matter now because the MC apologizes for the whole payment thing.
Now the bad guy route turns into the good guy route with her, so what was the point of these short lived payments?
Like you said I guess everyone can't be as perfect as my corrupted Mida:BootyTime:.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Can someone help me where can i get the import i finished the act 1 but it nothing show in the act 2 im using android though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone help me where can i get the import i finished the act 1 but it nothing show in the act 2 im using android though.
did you play actI to end?

fuzzy memory tells me that android doesn't make that autosave at end.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
In one scene, my dude say to KVLT "When I am not here, the Time outside runs so slow that it almost stand still. But if I am here, the time runs faster then normal outside"
It seems I have slept at this moment where the player was informed about the "WHY". Can someone be so kind an repeat it for me? Because without context, this command seems to be grotesk stupid.
Why would I command my Magic Golem to waste time for me and others? And more, why not entirely stop time when I am in the Tower.. makes me kind of Super-God.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In one scene, my dude say to KVLT "When I am not here, the Time outside runs so slow that it almost stand still. But if I am here, the time runs faster then normal outside"
It seems I have slept at this moment where the player was informed about the "WHY". Can someone be so kind an repeat it for me? Because without context, this command seems to be grotesk stupid.
Why would I command my Magic Golem to waste time for me and others? And more, why not entirely stop time when I am in the Tower.. makes me kind of Super-God.
mc is supergod.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
I rather like this game but hope there would be an actual walkthrough... I would assume i am missing out on some of the girls due to points but some routes don't even fire up and a walkthrough mod doesn't cover that well enough for me to know how to do to correct/focus.

One example seems to be that Imma like totally missing all of Isabelle route and i have no idea why as i don't seem to have options that would lead to gaining points with her.

Lastly, hope Kthulian would relax some of the choices/points requirements and allow more of the girls into MC's lives. Some scenes were clearly moving towards being intimate or having a good chance of having more points to be gained but were actually passed on by.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In the past it was the other way around, the MC was gone for days and returns only seconds after he left, based on what the girls said... than the demon girl tempers with the crystal in the hallway and time flows naturally inside and outside the tower.

Reactions: Triple OG

SneakyNinja

Feb 22, 2021
I rather like this game but hope there would be an actual walkthrough... I would assume i am missing out on some of the girls due to points but some routes don't even fire up and a walkthrough mod doesn't cover that well enough for me to know how to do to correct/focus.

One example seems to be that Imma like totally missing all of Isabelle route and i have no idea why as i don't seem to have options that would lead to gaining points with her.

Lastly, hope Kthulian would relax some of the choices/points requirements and allow more of the girls into MC's lives. Some scenes were clearly moving towards being intimate or having a good chance of having more points to be gained but were actually passed on by.
To get the Isabella scenes you need to be on a neutral path. There are 3 different paths in the game a neutal one, a good one and a evil one. With the neutal one you get an Isabella scene in act 1, evil one is with fannay i think and with the good one you get mida this way you can check on wich path you are.
The alignment for neutal is I think between -5 and 5, for evil its less than -5 and for good u need to have more than 5 but i'm not sure about this.
I just went with the good path and with the help of a mod I sent evreyones love points to the max so i don't miss scenes. I still have 3 different saves for when I want to see the other paths.
I hope this helps you.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Is The tag cuckold meant to be ntri or ntr(/both)?
I'm assuming it's the former as the latter tends to have an avoidable disclaimer.
Though that doesn't overrule the possibility

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Is The tag cuckold meant to be ntri or ntr(/both)?
I'm assuming it's the former as the latter tends to have an avoidable disclaimer.
Though that doesn't overrule the possibility
Neither are mentioned for this game, are you sure your question is about this game?
If it's just about the tag better ask this question in a general discussions thread or open one there.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes