wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
@Kthulian I still love this game and like they way that your doing things. As far as the vote at the top, do it your way !!
I checked the OP and was hoping you had started a patreon account . I tried twice to buy you a cup of coffee but it timed out both times.
Once again Thank's for all your hard work,money, time and energy you put in to making this.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
@Alascato In what part of the game is your save game? Maybe I have one in that part or someone that can post it here ;) ( try to keep multiple save games, it's a good practice)

@wildt @Rolo Thank you :) I think the coffee button is working now, It was some problem in the URL.

@RoadWulf @Himerus I know that the combat system is not perfect... Yet :ROFLMAO: There will be some changes maybe some things will work as you mentioned others would definitely be to much work, the good part is that would be a challenge and a keeper for future games, just to give you a hint this simple combat system took about 1000 "lines of code" to work, with time I'm sure I can improve it and use "learned spells from random or not so random places)

@UncleVT as always thank you for the spread :)

About adult Mida, I have to take a look at how many renders I have of her in the game and see if it's worth the time VS changing child Mida.

About the patreon account, I do have plans for the future. When I finish Warp ( In the next months I hope ) I'll try to build a different game just for patreon, but hey it's not a priority right now.

If I forgot to mention anything you find important feel free to ask

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a

game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Ataegina [v0.2.5b] [Kthulian] - Original Size: 1.11GB

Download Win (408.2MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hey Kthulian. Looking at the relationship stats, so eventually we'll get to interact with the dark elf teacher. Maybe some scenes with her and the elf princess and later down the line we'll get a steamy scene of MC & them together similar to this .

Don't know how much the story differs playing evil and neutral paths from the very beginning, but while playing:
* My normal alignment was the good path (with 4 points). Ayna taking MC back with her to the college made sense (out of the other 2 paths). The battle easy was easy, but i chose to kept it simple with 1 attack victory.
* Curious i changed to evil path (straight from my good path this update), even with negative alignment i don't think Ayna would just let Bredita take the MC with her. Given MC's one of the top students, i don't think she'd give him up that easily. How did Mida not recognize the name Bredita? Slacking on her studies i guess.
* Also changed to neutral path, Isabella finding MC drifting ashore alone makes sense. But, then i wondered wouldn't Ayna and Bredita had been able to sense his presence on the ship? Just a small detail, i know.

Short content for all 3 paths, but still good.
Well, I guess everything is possible ;)

About the post Demon attack good/neutral/evil paths. It wasn't explained to the player what really happened, MC gets a blackout and wake up somewhere, after all Ayna and Bredita fought together but they are still enemies, they share common enemies too, who is the best one to train the MC versus the other threats?
About Mida knowing Bredita, I believe that in no part the name Bredita come to the dialogue between her and MC, if it does it's my mistake :LOL: she could have guessed it though but you only had a brief talk with her anyway.

*edit- Bredita name is in fact mentioned in one answer so my bad

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
@Kthulian if you need help with the combat system, I might help you out. But it may take somewhere between 2 and 6 months for me to have it working, as I haven't programmed for a veeery long time.
Thank you, all help is welcome but don't worry about it I think I can handle it. Still, in future games who knows if we can work together

That is one giant freaking baby right there, downright creepy :eek::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 299500
It's.... It's... You!! :LOL: Another picture marked for revision ;)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
She's not an Elf and she's pretty much been confirmed as the MC's sister. Well if you pay attention, she's his Foster Sister, but still.
Yeah she was so pretty I assumed she was an elf, I had to restart with this version and I noticed her ears were round... As for the being the MC's sister, I like the theory, never connected it (due to thinking she was an elf at first), but its cool if it turns out truth...

I do have a quick question for @Kthulian ... I didnt notice the changes to the combat... not that I was dissatisfied with the older version of it, but going down the "good" alignment path, my game ends after Archmage Ayna sicks the Minotaur on us, and before that I never noticed a "multiple-turn" combat scenario. Was that added with the 2.5b version ? as I got the one that was 1 day before... 2.5 (plain) version. Or was the new combat specific to the Neutral and Evil paths ?

Reactions: luisar018

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Yeah she was so pretty I assumed she was an elf, I had to restart with this version and I noticed her ears were round... As for the being the MC's sister, I like the theory, never connected it (due to thinking she was an elf at first), but its cool if it turns out truth...

I do have a quick question for @Kthulian ... I didnt notice the changes to the combat... not that I was dissatisfied with the older version of it, but going down the "good" alignment path, my game ends after Archmage Ayna sicks the Minotaur on us, and before that I never noticed a "multiple-turn" combat scenario. Was that added with the 2.5b version ? as I got the one that was 1 day before... 2.5 (plain) version. Or was the new combat specific to the Neutral and Evil paths ?
Yeah... She's not an elf but looks as good as one ;)

About the combat, it's what is different from the previous version. The fight with the minotaur it's the first one with the new system (As shown posts above) But you will also have the possibility to keep the old way, it's asked after the fight which type of combat you want to use (More Rpg like or more Visual novel like) hope that helped ;)

introvtx

May 6, 2017
It's.... It's... You!! :LOL: Another picture marked for revision ;)
I know :LOL:
Well... I guess that's why the mc is special, he is one of kind even from the start :ROFLMAO:
I just never seen a baby like that, maybe if she called him a child instead of baby, clothed and unconscious, that scene/size will be more realistic? idk just my two cents.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
@Kthulian I had mention in my last post about a patreon account. I really don't like Patreon at all for several reasons. I also think that some people can buy you a coffee that can't support you on Patreon . I think that when some Devs open an account on Patreon it changes them and not always for the better. They let their pateons have too much influence over the game and it changes it. I understand them feeling loyal to their patreons but the reason they got those pateons was because they liked the game the Dev created.
As far as Mida goes you could always just change her hairstyle to something different try a few differnet ones . that way you don't have to change her.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
@Kthulian I had mention in my last post about a patreon account. I really don't like Patreon at all for several reasons. I also think that some people can buy you a coffee that can't support you on Patreon . I think that when some Devs open an account on Patreon it changes them and not always for the better. They let their pateons have too much influence over the game and it changes it. I understand them feeling loyal to their patreons but the reason they got those pateons was because they liked the game the Dev created.
As far as Mida goes you could always just change her hairstyle to something different try a few differnet ones . that way you don't have to change her.
I agree with you at 100%, that's one of the many reasons why I don't have a patreon. I simply don't like it, and I could say that it won't change me, but how would I know? People tend to do stupid thing for money that's why I always planned to do this for free :) I have to admit that there is no other similar service, Patreon is the only one I could find of that kind.

But like I said it's not a priority now and maybe it will never be ;) Oh and thanks "Wildt1" you are too generous :)

*edit* I'm thinking of the right solution for Mida, just like some older parts of the game. As you can imagine I get better with time (I hope :LOL:) then I look back to things I made and tell myself - That's terrible, you need to redo that stuff, but then I think yeah but it also makes me proud of my evolution. Fact: There are some things that will be changed over time, maybe some writing, maybe some images, definitely more sounds... etc...

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
I agree with you at 100%, that's one of the many reasons why I don't have a patreon. I simply don't like it, and I could say that it won't change me, but how would I know? People tend to do stupid thing for money that's why I always planned to do this for free :) I have to admit that there is no other similar service, Patreon is the only one I could find of that kind.

But like I said it's not a priority now and maybe it will never be ;) Oh and thanks "Wildt1" you are too generous :)

*edit* I'm thinking of the right solution for Mida, just like some older parts of the game. As you can imagine I get better with time (I hope :LOL:) then I look back to things I made and tell myself - That's terrible, you need to redo that stuff, but then I think yeah but it also makes me proud of my evolution. Fact: There are some things that will be changed over time, maybe some writing, maybe some images, definitely more sounds... etc...
How about Subscriberstar it seems to work like paytreon but it doesn't have restriction like paytreon you can give it a try and im sure people will be happy to support you.

meinefresse1

Aug 26, 2018
Everytime i saw this game the month befor at latest updates i thought 'cool, another stupid f**k game with fantasy story (nostory/badstory/whatever)...'
But today i give it a try and i really like it. Story, skills, models, freeroam, battlesystem, sidequests, no grind!!1. Everything not AAA but solid or better and the package imo better then everyhing i played so far in this genre. (and i rly like that) Played as shining knight and dr.evil. Think the dr. evil version is still a little bit soft but i'll wait whats coming next. So overall, i see great potential in this game.

Cant wait for more. Great work, keep going.

Btw. this demon hunter :love:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I really like the idea and the setting. There is some decent world building in this game (and you can skip it if you want. great!).

Imho the renders are the weakest part in the game. Especially all lewd/sex scenes are really lackluster and boring. The scene in the bath(house) looks really weird, because the proportions dont fit. It looks like a photo of the roman bath of Bath ... and that is not just a small tub ^^
I get it, it saves a lot of work to use 2D images from photos instead of full rendered bgs, but then you have to blend the characters better into the scene.

The girls look quite good, but the males are really messy.

On the story - I really hope I can return to that farmer girl as a bad dude and have fun with her.... ;)

Reactions: luisar018

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
What do you guys think about the Girl\Status screen? Is it easy to understand?
The UI has a minor flaw, my apologies if it has been already reported.
When I close it, I must click exactly on the button, otherwise I advance through the game (please, ignore the poor quality of my screenshot).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes