JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'm hoping Lust is sensible enough not to challenge MC. She seems like prime harem material.
Well she challenged him once already and failed (she's a daddy's girl, :BootyTime: wanting her father's love desperately that she tries to get her father to take over MC's body), and she's already challenging MC albeit indirectly by fucking around with his adoptive mom's mind.

Given her tenacious love for her daddy, I'd imagine she'll try to go for strike 3 lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I will admit that while I love the story and the game in general there are occasions the sex side of things strikes me as a bit weird.

We can fuck the generals wife yet there are girls we've been building relations with we haven't even touched yet.

Cerea has a corruption scene but absolutely nothing for the love route apart from a BJ in her human form. I didn't start a love with a demon to get intimate with her human form, I have plenty of humans for that so that was a waste of a scene for me. That's did annoy me slightly. All I will say is if her route is going to be her human form then i'll be dropping her.

I can fuck the Queen of the Dark Elves but not Ryo who we've been close to for a damn long time now.

It's sad when I get more intimacy from people I barely know that those i'm on actual routes with.

The only reason I don't mind it overall is because Jotul and Kat are 2 of my faves and they get plenty of scenes. The hot librarian is a close third and while she does have scenes I wouldn't say no to more.

The sex side of things is a bit all over the place really.

I'm hoping Lust is sensible enough not to challenge MC. She seems like prime harem material.
She's the antagonist of the game...... I don't think the big bad is going to be in the harem.

Reactions: Kthulian

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Well she challenged him once already and failed (she's a daddy's girl, :BootyTime: wanting her father's love desperately that she tries to get her father to take over MC's body), and she's already challenging MC albeit indirectly by fucking around with his adoptive mom's mind.

Given her tenacious love for her daddy, I'd imagine she'll try to go for strike 3 lol
She just needs to realise MC can be all the daddy she needs.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I will admit that while I love the story and the game in general there are occasions the sex side of things strikes me as a bit weird.

We can fuck the generals wife yet there are girls we've been building relations with we haven't even touched yet.

Cerea has a corruption scene but absolutely nothing for the love route apart from a BJ in her human form. I didn't start a love with a demon to get intimate with her human form, I have plenty of humans for that so that was a waste of a scene for me. That's did annoy me slightly. All I will say is if her route is going to be her human form then i'll be dropping her.

I can fuck the Queen of the Dark Elves but not Ryo who we've been close to for a damn long time now.

It's sad when I get more intimacy from people I barely know that those i'm on actual routes with.

The only reason I don't mind it overall is because Jotul and Kat are 2 of my faves and they get plenty of scenes. The hot librarian is a close third and while she does have scenes I wouldn't say no to more.

The sex side of things is a bit all over the place really.
I'm hoping Cerea's human form event was just one-off (being outside as a form of disguise) and the rest of her sex scenes are in her demon form.
Cause it would definitely be weird considering when she initially tried to change her appearance (first choice given for her lewd scene, if corruption route is taken), and I simply said I like you as you are embracing the love route with her.

And yeah, definitely agree.

Characters like Ryo, Silvana, Enainia, they've been there in the game since early Act 1, and yet there's no sex content for any of them. Though out of all of them, probably Ryo is better off, since even though she had no sex content, she's been getting quite a bit of attention in terms of story content.
Same can't be said about Enainia or Silvana.
Enainia, only recently there's hints of new storyline emerging (her visit to get MC's help, with her sister iirc).

But Silvana, there's been nothing with her for a very, very long time.
Only one very short combat magic training session with her then zilch.
And I mean sure, there's that one time visit to her Kingdom (that is, if player pursues "good" path iirc in Act 1, and forgos "neutral" path where Isabella demon hunter events can be seen), but even that can hardly be counted as actual Silvana event.

Not like I consider these other characters better than my favorite ones (Ayna, Katriona, Isabella), but these other characters definitely deserve more attention (and while Ryo's subordinate Kanae is nice, in terms of story and sex content, all other underdeveloped girls I feel need more content than new girls like her).

Makes me a little bit wary that the devs won't have enough time to get enough content for all girls (given I remember them saying the game is planned to end with 2 Acts), since we're so deep in Act 2 now.

She just needs to realise MC can be all the daddy she needs.
As Ava said above, Lust is the main antagonist of the game (second only after the Dark One, who is part of MC), and she only cares about her Father's resurrection and considers MC to be an obstacle in her goal.

So such situation is very unlikely to happen.
Most likely, her essence will get absorbed by MC like all other devils after her defeat.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So to respond:
Cerea in human form was my choice since she's my character. It won't be happening all the time (those horns are just too tempting to use).

Ryo vs the Dark Elf Queen
-Ryo has never had a romantic interest in anyone before. She's also had to be stronger than the men around her so she's probably not had much chance.

-Zorduza jumped us. So there's that.

Silvana is asexual (pretty noticeably), so probably a no.

Enainia is the polar opposite of her Dark Elf counterpart, now that doesn't mean she's ice cold she will take some warming up. Her sister is the extreme opposite of Silvana....(Outside the story, Enainia used to be very taxing for Kthu to render so she wasn't used much.)

People who are underutilized in my opinion:
Calessa: Ozel wrote her then decided to just leave Discord for the most part, so we've kind of struggled as to how to use her much.

Fannay: I've kind of run out of ideas for her myself, not sure about Kthu.

Lilianna: Mostly the same, still have to deal with the Wrath situation which may happen soon.

Koneko: I have problems involving her in anything plot related.

Satoshi: We need to get our revenge on the bully. Kthu was supposed to put him in this Ryo arc but apparently forgot.

Most likely, her essence will get absorbed by MC like all other devils after her defeat.
Maybe we'll get to put a little essence in her before that ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kthulian and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So to respond:
Cerea in human form was my choice since she's my character. It won't be happening all the time (those horns are just too tempting to use).

-Ryo has never had a romantic interest in anyone before. She's also had to be stronger than the men around her so she's probably not had much chance.

Enainia is the polar opposite of her Dark Elf counterpart, now that doesn't mean she's ice cold she will take some warming up. Her sister is the extreme opposite of Silvana....(Outside the story, Enainia used to be very taxing for Kthu to render so she wasn't used much.)

Calessa: Ozel wrote her then decided to just leave Discord for the most part, so we've kind of struggled as to how to use her much.

Lilianna: Mostly the same, still have to deal with the Wrath situation which may happen soon.

Satoshi: We need to get our revenge on the bully. Kthu was supposed to put him in this Ryo arc but apparently forgot.
Well, good to know that about Cerea.

Though still a bit puzzled about Silvana.
In both Acts 1 & 2, she has her dedicated Love and Corruption points section (as well as her bio in Act 1).

She also loses her clothes when she has training in MC and gets embarrassed when MC looks at her naked and says she's attractive (or something along those lines).

Given all the above, are you saying she has no interest in sex at all? Not even in the future storyline?
Then why include such scene (losing her clothes) and the Love & Corruption mechanics for her to begin with?

Not like Silvana's one of my favorites (that honor is reserved for Ayna, Katriona, Isabella), but even so that leaves me scratching my head a bit :unsure: (unless you and Kthu's initial plan was to include her as one of LIs and that plan is now scrapped. That seems to be the only explanation I can think of).

Huh, interesting. Not like I'm a huge fan of Lust character (she's fine as an antagonist, but not sure about as a LI), but I guess this will please some fans of her character.

Another question mark that looms over me is Zendayi's character arc.
It seemed like she was making progress with the previous "MC getting his own dragon" storyline, but that seems to be in a halt for the moment.
Kinda wondering whether that will resume after Ryo's arc is done.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She completely disappeared from my game.

I had a good thing going on with her and Mida, had threesomes. Got Fannay on her own and things were going well. She even made it to my top spot.

Then she vanished. Saw her once for a 3some with Lilianna then she vanished again.

According to images she's on the dark path but all my interactions with her were on the light.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can someone enlighten me about the story in the game (without giving to many spoilers), I tried it a while back, at that time it seemed like it was intended to be quite an advanced RPG, with a wide range of player options, but in my playthrough it seemed pretty linear (in terms of story), with the options amounting to who you would have sex with, girl A, B or C. I don't know how much of my experience was purely due to early release WIP factors or if it was by design.

Is it still like this, are there major "story variations"/routes/playstyles available, I'm particularly interested if you can play a "bad guy" or Dominating character (I'm a little tired of passive MC's)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can someone enlighten me about the story in the game (without giving to many spoilers), I tried it a while back, at that time it seemed like it was intended to be quite an advanced RPG, with a wide range of player options, but in my playthrough it seemed pretty linear (in terms of story), with the options amounting to who you would have sex with, girl A, B or C. I don't know how much of my experience was purely due to early release WIP factors or if it was by design.

Is it still like this, are there major "story variations"/routes/playstyles available, I'm particularly interested if you can play a "bad guy" or Dominating character (I'm a little tired of passive MC's)
You can play a dark path but even the light path isn't passive.

As for the story.

MC is the reincarnation of one of the goddesses sons and has his evil twin locked inside him. Demons want the evil twin to take over the body, MC isn't too happy about that and wants to stop them.

To aid in his quest is his penis that he uses to fuck a variety of women including Humans, Elves, Orcs, Demons and Dark Elves.

When the MC isn't trying to stop his evil twin taking over his body or using his penis on the local population he can be seen doing quests that either involve combat, fetching, rescuing or using his penis on more members of the population.

He also has his own tower with giant golem guard .... he does not use his penis on the golem although it is probably possible.

Game also contains magic.

And catgirls that you can't use penis on unfortunately.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
While I don't mind threesomes (though personally I prefer solo with the girls), I do think some of the girls really lack solo lewd content at this moment.

Characters like Ayna (only 1 sex scene, that is if player doesn't pursue Bredita), Cerea (no sex scene yet) definitely needs more solo sex scenes, and personally would love more Katriona solo content also (I mean, there's been decent amount, but what can I say?
Similarly, I love solo lewd content with the girls! Threesomes are alright but never quite ideal to completely claim one(; all the good creampies are in solo content while there are passable creampies in the threesomes). And that doesn't happen to two at a time so I lean for solo lewds.

By general, are you talking about the weird looking duke and his hotwife from the first build?
The only other general I member is the jap general as the slayer general has not really made a significant appearance. And going back to the general, I haven't seen the princess and the mc "get to work."

Reactions: Kthulian and JJJ84

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
By general, are you talking about the weird looking duke and his hotwife from the first build?
The only other general I member is the jap general as the slayer general has not really made a significant appearance. And going back to the general, I haven't seen the princess and the mc "get to work."
Slayer general won't be making much of an appearance anymore considering Lust ripped his heart out of his chest.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Slayer general won't be making much of an appearance anymore considering Lust ripped his heart out of his chest.
You slept with his wife?!
You talking about some scenes with Lust?
I guess I confused the slayer general for the slayer sovereign/king.

Oh wait, you's talking about other generals.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You slept with his wife?!
You talking about some scenes with Lust?
I guess I confused the slayer general for the slayer sovereign/king.

Oh wait, you's talking about other generals.
In this last update, you can bang the Japanese generals wife while disguised as him.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
She completely disappeared from my game.

I had a good thing going on with her and Mida, had threesomes. Got Fannay on her own and things were going well. She even made it to my top spot.

Then she vanished. Saw her once for a 3some with Lilianna then she vanished again.

According to images she's on the dark path but all my interactions with her were on the light.
Yes and I feel like she's been lost in the mix with some of the more flashier of characters. She served as the catalyst for Mida's corruption points but then sorta lost any purpose other than that she seems to have made Liliana sluttier.

There's also something that Kthu once said to me, that the version numbers are the percent numbers of the story. But I feel like I could spend another 50% beyond 100 just creating more plot for so many of the characters that we don't really see enough of. There's also elements of the plot that just keep getting lost for lack of time. Like Mida's search for her aunt. (Which is important to her story).

People want things with Ayna and Bredita and I honestly see them as characters that are outside the development box. What I mean by that is, those two are larger than life characters that have been full established in this world and while there is large amounts we don't know about either, that in and of itself is part of how their characters function in the story. You aren't supposed to know everything. This makes it also hard to write a lot about them because there's no where to go.

But give me someone like Kat (and he did) and I can take those first few smart ass jokes and older sister demeanor from the first few releases and turn it into this huge plot about her deceased older sister, her taking you as a younger brother, the fact she basically raises you in the College into the man you become and then falls for you afterwards. All the while we don't lose that ribbing, joking atmosphere between them. Katriona is my favorite still, honestly.

In this last update, you can bang the Japanese generals wife while disguised as him.
Hey, people kept asking about the NTR tag, we gave them what they wanted. :ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Zeus would be proud! tom cruise mission impossible would be extatic. Arnold would rejoyce.
Kinky impersonating uniform dress up is kinky!

• Haha

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
So to respond:

A bit concerning. Several character plot lines/paths are petering out? Hope this doesn't snowball.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
A bit concerning. Several character plot lines/paths are petering out? Hope this doesn't snowball.
Seems like Silvana (her initial setup seemed to pretty much imply she was one of LIs from Act 1, but feels like that's abandoned before she got any proper content) got the shortest end of the stick, yet even ones who have had some sort content like Calessa, Fannay, and Koneko, they're struggling to get new content.

Last edited:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Seems like Silvana (her initial setup seemed to pretty much imply she was one of LIs from Act 1, but feels like that's abandoned before she got any proper content) got the shortest end of the stick, yet even ones who have had some sort content like Calessa, Fannay, and Koneko, they're struggling to get new content.
I agree. I really thought that after learning Silvana's backstory and then sleeping with her sister, their paths would move on from there. To some extent I can understand Fannay in that she joined Bredita, but then if one was on an evil path we should have seen more of her. There are occasions when the paths intersect so we could have seen her then.
Apart from the rest, there is still the author and the other girl with Ryo (can't remember her name), as well as the demon that Calessa is hiding.

Reactions: JJJ84
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes