don.kleenex

Nov 24, 2021
Updated the link in mega, it should fix the music thing and also the import saves menu for several saves, also added a few spelling and typo corrections.
Mega

You know, just paste it on the /game folder and overwrite. It will not work if you decompiled the RPYC files (Like using unren)
I missed that fix...
I want to remake clear saves from Act1 (ver 0.5) but i already have too many exported saves on Act2...
Is there a way to clear that list or can you reup that fix pls?

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I missed that fix... I want to remake clear saves from Act1 (ver 0.5) but i already have too many exported saves on Act2... Is there a way to clear that list or can you reup that fix pls?
If you are just looking to erase the import files you don't need a fix, on Act II just hover over the import files you want and press "Delete" on your keyboard, a message asking if you want to delete the file will pop up.

If there is anything else causing issues let me know so I can look it up and make a fix.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: clms100 and Abîme

don.kleenex

Nov 24, 2021
If you are just looking to erase the import files you don't need a fix, on Act II just hover over the import files you want and press "Delete" on your keyboard, a message asking if you want to delete the file will pop up.

If there is anything else causing issues let me know so I can look it up and make a fix.
I don't want to delete any atm, just want the scroll bar show the last saves.

Lazerpunk123

Mar 19, 2021
You need to have finished Act I and have saved when Sloth talks to you about playing Act II!
Press "Start" on the game menu to import your save from Act I, after that, saves and loads will work as usual.

I have save from chapter 1 and finished chaper 2 before this update. So if i wanna play this update i just need to download full Chapter 2 and delete old one Chapter 2 and start new game in there?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I enjoyed this update.
It was a good conclusion to the "Lust controls Katla" arc while simultaneously opening up the MC & Katla romance arc.
Don't know whether Katla arc will resume with next update or she's gonna be in rotations again (perhaps us only getting back to it in 2 or 3 updates) but I'm looking forward to her arc.

So Carilelle plans to join MC's harem?
Unsure how it would impact considering she doesn't have Love Stats & Corruption stats like the other girls.
I mean if she was like Lust (i.e. MC fucks her but in the end she's defeated by MC and absorbed by him like other devils) it would make sense, but she just announces she'll join MC's harem in his tower.

Tbh, I kinda feel the Love & Corruption meter of the game needs a bit of an update.
Characters like Giselle & Karelia, it feels very much like they were just one-off flings back in Act 1, and will not be in MC's LI circle (or harem), so it makes little sense for them to be still accounted for as LIs. And Silvana, since there's no plans for her character (sadly), wouldn't belong there as well.
Even character like Hanna (despite having some degree of impact on storyline in Act 1), I'm not sure what the devs' plans are for her character.

Probably I'd say it would make more sense to add characters like Calessa, Kanmi, Carilelle in the LI Love/Corruption meter lineup, considering they've been involved in the storyline a lot more than Giselle, Karelia, Silvana.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Stjay already said going to be a day or two for the mod to update... literally 9 posts ago...

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
can this be hosted on another site? Pixeldrain just doesn't load for me.
Try turning off your antivirus.

Tbh, I kinda feel the Love & Corruption meter of the game needs a bit of an update.
Characters like Giselle & Karelia, it feels very much like they were just one-off flings back in Act 1, and will not be in MC's LI circle (or harem), so it makes little sense for them to be still accounted for as LIs. And Silvana, since there's no plans for her character (sadly), wouldn't belong there as well.
Even character like Hanna (despite having some degree of impact on storyline in Act 1), I'm not sure what the devs' plans are for her character.

Probably I'd say it would make more sense to add characters like Calessa, Kanmi, Carilelle in the LI Love/Corruption meter lineup, considering they've been involved in the storyline a lot more than Giselle, Karelia, Silvana.
Definitely agree...even Fannay and the other girl (who joined Bredita) as well as Kaneko (who doesn't seem to be a major plot character) can be removed.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes