Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
dude i love the aspects that your going. but i think that youd get some more of thte romans. remember our past, viriato and wht knot, think it aspect ritht know will be cool on the gameplay

sorry in some english words or aspects. think you get it.

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
And we have a winner. :love:

Honestly, I can see where you amalgamated the two models to create a new one. That's excellent work.

Though it is odd, that the sister has yet to even partially recognize who the MC is. Even a statement such as "You remind me of him a little" or something would be a good quantifier *cough* @Kthulian *cough*
:whistle:

great game !! can't wait to see more especially for the evil path :devilish::devilish:
Thanks

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
best young mida face is in the bottom left corner... nice to have her similar like this as adult ...
I mean, when Mida is speaking, her face is in the bottom left corner. Sorry, cannot be really much online until Tuesday night. ...

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hello everybody

So the poll is closed and 65%voted for path updates, causing that particular path to have more content VS all path being developed together. You can check the voting below.

That being said, I've started the new version development and the first path is going to be...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also "New" adult Mida will replace all "Old" adult Mida images, past, present and future ones.
Cheers

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
Hello everybody

So the poll is closed and 65%voted for path updates, causing that particular path to have more content VS all path being developed together. You can check the voting below.
View attachment 302837

That being said, I've started the new version development and the first path is going to be...

Also "New" adult Mida will replace all "Old" adult Mida images, past, present and future ones.
Cheers
Sweet:love:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Meet the "new" adult Mida, I hope it's harder to cheat on her now @smokebox :LOL:

@Rolo Not sure what you where trying to say about the left corner face but hope it's this.

Now that's a Mida I can get behind !... to plow her in case you guys didnt understand...

Now she will only be cheated by my MC if/when the Archmage, Elf Princess, and Demon-hunter become available, but no one else is even remotely tempting when you have that chick in your bed !

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Alfred the Fallen said: >> I don't understand Goggos. He gets a chance to nail the hottest gal in the game and he asks her to magically transform her appearance into someone else. What a waste. <<

Maybe he wanted to try something different that time? ;)
I definitely agree...
May be he did not only have the chance a million billion time, but he also nailed her this much already. So what against a change ;)

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Also, as far as the combat goes, Defensive skills are really kinda worth nothing the way you have them set up. They need to last more than one turn or it's basically just you wasting MP and an attack. I was also disappointed that things like Fear in Illusion and Telekinesis from Mysticism were missing when we've been using them all game.
Yes, I had 10 Illusion, but "Darkness" was just good for nothing (lost a lot of magic power, enemy surely liked it).
The guard was also not very helpfull against the minotaur.
Only thing to put him down was lots of "Frost" (destructive=3), plus one healing.

So I like the system, but it has to be balanced a lot.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
@Kthulian
You are fast becoming my favorite DEV. . One of the reasons why is because you don't seem to be money hungry like some of them. I support you and will continue to buy you a coffee every chance I get. They are people out there that work for 7 dollars a day and even less. How much do you think they would enjoy if they ever got a chance to play your game. I really appreciate everything you do for us. Wishing you all the best.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Yes, I had 10 Illusion, but "Darkness" was just good for nothing (lost a lot of magic power, enemy surely liked it).
The guard was also not very helpfull against the minotaur.
Only thing to put him down was lots of "Frost" (destructive=3), plus one healing.

So I like the system, but it has to be balanced a lot.
Yes I'm aware of that, it will be a bit better on the next update (I hope :LOL: )

PS: Was so excited to be able to buy you coffees with Paypal that I forgot name and text. So I am "Someone" ... LOL :)
I'm glad it is so easy!!
Thank you so much You are too kind :)

@Kthulian
You are fast becoming my favorite DEV. . One of the reasons why is because you don't seem to be money hungry like some of them. I support you and will continue to buy you a coffee every chance I get. They are people out there that work for 7 dollars a day and even less. How much do you think they would enjoy if they ever got a chance to play your game. I really appreciate everything you do for us. Wishing you all the best.
First of all thank you very much, I don't know if I deserve those words and coffees :D, second I guess you and I have similar ideas of how the world should work, in my mind people that can help should help and those who can't don't need to. I want everybody to be able to enjoy my work not just those who can pay for it, and since I do this for fun it's a win win situation

PS: Hope you guys received my e-mail

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... excited to be able to buy you coffees with Paypal ...
I hope you do not have to pay the paypal-fee (which is extraordinary high, specially for low amounts).
Between friends, there is no fee.
When we donate you, we do not need a refund warranty ;)

Btw. you surely deserve those words and coffees ...

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
Easiest decision ever to buy you five coffees, it's a really nice world you have created and I really appreciate the little details like the map, library/lore, and the ability to truly choose different paths for your main character. I know having to develop multiple tracks for the story will cause a longer development cycle, but well worth it if the quality remains the same.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I hope you do not have to pay the paypal-fee (which is extraordinary high, specially for low amounts).
Between friends, there is no fee.
When we donate you, we do not need a refund warranty ;)

Btw. you surely deserve those words and coffees ...
Since all the money will be used to buy stuff to improve my games/hardware/software I can pay with paypal and skip the bank transfer tax ;)

And thanks once again (For the rating too :) )

Easiest decision ever to buy you five coffees, it's a really nice world you have created and I really appreciate the little details like the map, library/lore, and the ability to truly choose different paths for your main character. I know having to develop multiple tracks for the story will cause a longer development cycle, but well worth it if the quality remains the same.
Thank you very much, that motivates me a lot :)

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Since all the money will be used to buy stuff to improve my games/hardware/software I can pay with paypal and skip the bank transfer tax ;)
Fine. So you mean, when someone sends you 3$ for a coffee, you receive also 3$ ? Or less ?
When I wrote in my review "small but active community", it is like that: 21 alerts from this game, 4 alerts from all the other games together I am active (including DMD and other big ones), within one week, being away.

Two minor things, so no problem if you do not bother to change it (but it would not be much work either).

1. At school for 10 years is a lot (more than 2000 full days for learning and improving). In all that time, one gets only 5 points of magic skills (3;2;0;0;0;0)?
It should be like 15; 12; 10; 8; 6; 5; 4. Still little, but at least something.

2. Farmers daughter is really sweet, but - to be honest - her clothing does not fit very much to the surrounding. Working on the fields, feeding the animals and muck out. She still could be sweet with more adequate clothing. ;)

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Fine. So you mean, when someone sends you 3$ for a coffee, you receive also 3$ ? Or less ?
Buy me a coffee keeps a percentage of the cash (ex. you buy 5 coffees they keep 0.14$ for each coffee)

Two minor things, so no problem if you do not bother to change it (but it would not be much work either).

1. At school for 10 years is a lot (more than 2000 full days for learning and improving). In all that time, one gets only 5 points of magic skills (3;2;0;0;0;0)?

2. Farmers daughter is really sweet, but - to be honest - her clothing does not fit very much to the surrounding. Working on the fields, feeding the animals and muck out. She still could be sweet with more adequate clothing. ;)
1. In fact it's +1, +1 on the first choice, +3 on the second and +2 on the third :p , anyway the game really starts when you are an adult, I could give the player +10 points in everything, but then I would have to increase the required skill for each spell/mission/quest, it would have the same result, being it 0 or 10. (ex. fireball would need 15 instead of 5)

2. I see your point, there's something I may change, not the part when she runs away from the farm (she was trying to leave for good), but when she returns to work at the farm she could have more appropriate clothing for a farmer, good eye sir ;)

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
am ok with the number of skill points, besides usually in a game mages starts as "weak" characters and by the end they are the most powerful ones, so it makes sense, besides with 0 skill points or training the dude already blew up an entire village with slayer troops.

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
Even though 10 years have passed they are still the skills acquired from books and little experiments in the school but the real experience on real life scenarios and battles increases the battle power exponentially.
and it is true not only in this game Ataegina but also and Anime Movie or Games (Try watching Dragon Ball or One Piece or Naruto etc).
and learning basics takes time to build up a strong foundation.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes