Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Kthulian The lady who appears in MC dreams ,the ashen hair one, will she visit him again?
Let's say that I wouldn't make such a pretty dame just to show her once or twice, about visiting the MC that's a different story

I've forseen with my 3 eyed raven power that she will, maybe visit his dreams?
Your grace please don't use your powers to spoil my story :LOL:

Not until GRRM finishes the sixth book. The last two seasons of GoT were just fanfiction.
See Bran? you are not the King of me

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hello folks!

News from Ataegina, the new version is very close to being launched... Nah... It's here :p

Like always I count with your help finding bugs/issues and your opinions/ideas help me alot, so hit me up.

Ataegina V0.2.6N (Beta)

PC -- >

Mac -->

<< Note: You need to use a save game from when MC is dreaming with Ayna and Bredita (Younger) >>

I hope you enjoy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 23, 2019
Hello folks!

News from Ataegina, the new version is very close to being launched... Nah... It's here :p

Like always I count with your help finding bugs/issues and your opinions/ideas help me alot, so hit me up.

Ataegina V0.2.6N (Beta)

PC -- >

Mac -->

<< Note: You need to use a save game from when MC is dreaming with Ayna and Bredita (Younger) >>

I hope you enjoy

Shit!! My favorite game is out!! :eek: Thanks for wrecking my plans for the day Kthulian !!

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018

luisar018

Apr 26, 2017
Hello folks!

Ataegina V0.2.6N (Beta)

PC -- >

Mac -->

I hope you enjoy

Yes!!!!!!

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Neutral (as for neutral path) So have you checked the new content?
No, still on in (having goose bumps ...) ;) Forgot how thrilling sound and music is...

Edit:
So "N" means, nothing new for "Light Path" ?
Only worth to play "neutral" ?

What is the range for "neutral" (=alignment points from ... to ...)?

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
No, still on in (having goose bumps ...) ;) Forgot how thrilling sound and music is...

Edit:
So "N" means, nothing new for "Light Path" ?
Only worth to play "neutral" ?

What is the range for "neutral" (=alignment points from ... to ...)?
Yes, the range is -2 to 2. But you have the chance to change it after the Ayna and Bredita dream until the game is finished. As voted I'm doing path updates

Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
After I read that some scenes were changed, I had to immediately to start a new game (again :LOL:).

And it was worth it, everything looks great, especially the new Mida. Now I'm having a hard to time {Edit: wrote to instead of time] to cheat on her. I really hope that we can build a harem, as I really can't decide to stick with only 1 girl hahaha. And Kthulian you improved a lot!! I really like the new combat system it looks way better then what I have suggested!

Between I once stated that the MC might be a Demon(lord). Well I revoke this statement. I feel stupid for saying this, I believe now that the MC might be actually a god and that the godess we see in the dreams, might be a relative, probably the (true) mother of him.

Last edited:

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Kthulian when I went to load my save from the last version the game threw an error. After some digging to the cause I found out why. I don't know for sure for the changelog if you added content after the last version, but you defined some variables in v25.rpy that I had already past in my gameplay. There may be more than this, I haven't played since my last save yet, just thought I would let you know about it.

I'll include the fix I made to make my save compatible if you want to look at it. ( see pictures ) I placed the variables I could find that weren't in the last version in an init block so they would be defined at game launch not breaking my save. The if statements after these variables I won't hit unless I go back and replay, I would suggest you place these at the beginning of the new file ( v26.rpy or v26N.rpy ) so that people that load a save after these if statements will encounter them in their progression.

Any questions just let me know.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
After I read that some scenes were changed, I had to immediately to start a new game (again :LOL:).

And it was worth it, everything looks great, especially the new Mida. Now I'm having a hard to to cheat on her. I really hope that we can build a harem, as I really can't decide to stick with only 1 girl hahaha. And Kthulian you improved a lot!! I really like the new combat system it looks way better then what I have suggested!

Between I once stated that the MC might be a Demon(lord). Well I revoke this statement. I feel stupid for saying this, I believe now that the MC might be actually a god and that the godess we see in the dreams, might be a relative, probably the (true) mother of him.

That's great! Thank you so much for playing it

Kthulian when I went to load my save from the last version the game threw an error. After some digging to the cause I found out why. I don't know for sure for the changelog if you added content after the last version, but you defined some variables in v25.rpy that I had already past in my gameplay. There may be more than this, I haven't played since my last save yet, just thought I would let you know about it.

I'll include the fix I made to make my save compatible if you want to look at it. ( see pictures ) I placed the variables I could find that weren't in the last version in an init block so they would be defined at game launch not breaking my save. The if statements after these variables I won't hit unless I go back and replay, I would suggest you place these at the beginning of the new file ( v26.rpy or v26N.rpy ) so that people that load a save after these if statements will encounter them in their progression.

Any questions just let me know.
Yeah that's why I posted to use a save from the dream time.

But sir I didn't knew that the init function loaded in first place even if you already had a save after that part.
I have to test it, thank you so much, that helps more than you think

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes