cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What do you mean with PNGs?
as of are game images highres pngs? just asking since full dl size is approaching mega's dl limit (freemium limit) and game still has "bit" to go (and there are some who don't dl anywhere else than mega).

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This story is absolutely amazing, the art design is just WOW! also. I love how the demon(devils) look. Would be awesome to side with them without a game over, lol. Bredita will do. They all look fire anyway. Cheers to all the hard work.

Reactions: Kthulian

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega

Act 2 v0.7.6
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.7.6

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
YEAH NEW KAT CONTENT THANK YOU DEV THANK YOU DEV

I didn't get any mindbreaking in my playthrough
There wasn't any actual mindbreaking, thankfully, but we tease demon girl whose name escapes me, that we're going to break her mind with pleasure and that she's going to be completely ours etc. I don't mind giving girls mind melting pleasure and orgasms etc, but I want them to always regain their wits and sentience. The thought of shattering someones mind and leaving them a sex slave or puppet is deeply unsettling to me.

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer me lovers to be able to chose and consent to being with me, harem or not, and you can't consent to anything if your mind is shattered into a million pieces.

But I digress, there's no mindbreaking at all yet, but the teasing just got too close for my comfort. I just hope if mindbreak is ever introduced, that it's entirely optional and avoidable.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I don't mind giving girls mind melting pleasure and orgasms etc, but I want them to always regain their wits and sentience. The thought of shattering someones mind and leaving them a sex slave or puppet is deeply unsettling to me.
Basically why most Mind Control stuff is boring as fuck; no distinct and interesting personalities if everyone is a submissive cumslut.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How much does love points and corruption points influence dialogue or scenes?. I have leaned more towards Bredita and have an evil alignment. Just confused, I am not sure I'm noticing any differences yet.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How much does love points and corruption points influence dialogue or scenes?. I have leaned more towards Bredita and have an evil alignment. Just confused, I am not sure I'm noticing any differences yet.
Good question, because the points aren't mutually exclusive I have Mida (the harems lead lady) at 9 Love (the current max), and at 5 Lust/Corruption.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Also, and on an unrelated note.

I really miss the old harem tracker, being able to see peoples names and a brief description was so handy. Now when people, both in-game and in this thread, mention names and I can't remember who they are I have no way of checking who they are.
Also makes it harder for me to talk about people with out just describing them or load a save where I'm talking to them if I can

Reactions: monk_56

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Finished the update and I liked it a lot.
It addressed some of the arcs that I was looking forward forward to or waiting to be tied up in terms of loose ends:

- Dragon egg arc;
Vahruna & MC's banter I really liked. I'm hoping we get quite a bit more of banter and bonding between MC & Vahruna, with activities (Vahruna flying MC around and possibly helping him in fights could be some. But could there's possibly be other situations where MC's dragon might prove helpful? It would be interesting to see such situations) & dialogues.

- Jendayi, Katla & Isabella;
We've only recently got Isabella content with us spending time with her in the Elven Kingdom arc, so I'd fine with taking a break on her story, at least for a little while.

But Jendayi, we still really haven't gotten a dedicated story arc with her (I thought given she met Vahruna with MC, we'd see her content while resolving the dragon egg arc, but instead dragon egg arc was resolved with Elven Kingdom arc, along with Isabella content. Here's hoping we get some Jendayi solo events with her and the MC.

Same for Katla. We still really haven't gotten to spent much of time with her since removing Lust's spell on her, so I do hope you guys (the dev team of Kthulian RoadWulf and others working on the game) have some sort of followup story planned with MC's adoptive mother.

- Cerea;
It was great to finally have the payoff to romancing Cerea.
Looking forward to more "Theory learning" arcs with her. ;)

- Katriona;
Really missed Kat (She's literally my favorite LI trinity of this game, along with Ayna & Isabella), so her returning to storyline was really welcome, and I loved the whole bringing Kat to the tower.
I'm legit curious as to Ayna's reaction when she finds out Kat is spending time at the tower: I see "Are you trying to steal out elites away?" :KEK: in a playful manner.

Though I must say, I'm surprised MC didn't have Kvlt register Kat as the "guest" like he did for all other LIs when they arrived.
Imagine Kat going outside for some fresh air & Kvlt registers Kat as an intruder. :LUL:
It would shock the hell out of Kat, but I must admit, it could be a very interesting event (a different wrinkle from the normal pattern of introducing to Kvlt first)

- Ataegina;
Also another character we haven't seen a while, so a welcome return.
Given she's a goddess, her being ongoing presence (like other girls) would probably be expecting too much.
Though I do wonder whether we'll see more from her other than being the helper of MC (to either obtain abilities, or regain memory or knowledge). :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There wasn't any actual mindbreaking, thankfully, but we tease demon girl whose name escapes me, that we're going to break her mind with pleasure and that she's going to be completely ours etc.
i think that's just figure of speech unless you are on other path with librarian demon (i assume you mean her).

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Finished the update and I liked it a lot.
It addressed some of the arcs that I was looking forward forward to or waiting to be tied up in terms of loose ends:

- Dragon egg arc;
Vahruna & MC's banter I really liked. I'm hoping we get quite a bit more of banter and bonding between MC & Vahruna, with activities (Vahruna flying MC around and possibly helping him in fights could be some. But could there's possibly be other situations where MC's dragon might prove helpful? It would be interesting to see such situations) & dialogues.

- Jendayi, Katla & Isabella;
We've only recently got Isabella content with us spending time with her in the Elven Kingdom arc, so I'd fine with taking a break on her story, at least for a little while.

But Jendayi, we still really haven't gotten a dedicated story arc with her (I thought given she met Vahruna with MC, we'd see her content while resolving the dragon egg arc, but instead dragon egg arc was resolved with Elven Kingdom arc, along with Isabella content. Here's hoping we get some Jendayi solo events with her and the MC.

Same for Katla. We still really haven't gotten to spent much of time with her since removing Lust's spell on her, so I do hope you guys (the dev team of Kthulian RoadWulf and others working on the game) have some sort of followup story planned with MC's adoptive mother.

- Cerea;
It was great to finally have the payoff to romancing Cerea.
Looking forward to more "Theory learning" arcs with her. ;)

- Katriona;
Really missed Kat (She's literally my favorite LI trinity of this game, along with Ayna & Isabella), so her returning to storyline was really welcome, and I loved the whole bringing Kat to the tower.
I'm legit curious as to Ayna's reaction when she finds out Kat is spending time at the tower: I see "Are you trying to steal out elites away?" :KEK: in a playful manner.

Though I must say, I'm surprised MC didn't have Kvlt register Kat as the "guest" like he did for all other LIs when they arrived.
Imagine Kat going outside for some fresh air & Kvlt registers Kat as an intruder. :LUL:
It would shock the hell out of Kat, but I must admit, it could be a very interesting event (a different wrinkle from the normal pattern of introducing to Kvlt first)

- Ataegina;
Also another character we haven't seen a while, so a welcome return.
Given she's a goddess, her being ongoing presence (like other girls) would probably be expecting too much.
Though I do wonder whether we'll see more from her other than being the helper of MC (to either obtain abilities, or regain memory or knowledge). :unsure:
Alright, let's go section by section here.

Dragons: The dragons will get more time, and their annoyance will depend on which you're using. Vahruna is obviously the most sociable, but Velonir will be rather ambivalent. Not to mention don't be expecting any meaningful bonding time with Voxoron.

Isabella: Will probably take a back seat, at least for now. She will be around and be involved in the tower, but probably won't see a lot of action at the moment. (Unless I can talk Kthu into the Mida threeway of my dreams....)

Katla: We'll also have her around, but since she has been clear that she can't look past the Mother/Son relationship with him, don't expect any thing more than that. That said, I've had ideas on how to use her and her position in the tower.

Jendayi: Jen is my character and so something I struggle with. Obviously I have a much easier time with Cerea, but Jen is a fine line for me. Part of me loves her cute, naive charm. She takes to the little sister role in the tower and hasn't seemed interested in returning to her Centaur form. I feel like she's a tiny bit "Little Mermaid" inspired. Just don't expect a musical number. That said, I have problems with what I want to do with her. Her main trait with the MC is adoration... which could turn kinky, but I have a hard time perverting her because I almost want to lock her in a glass case and keep her cute and virginal forever. I also think it's long overdue for the MC to visit the Centaur leaders with her, but I haven't planned out the Why and What in my head yet.

Cerea: For those of you wondering about the "Mind Breaking" it was pillow talk. First off, it'd be near impossible to break that mind. Secondly, he doesn't have Father's Corruption ability anymore. Now if you corrupted Calessa, that's forever. But Cerea won't be breaking any time soon. However, if you're on the Rent path, she may be very much willingly become your pet... Just gotta find that Sex Dungeon...

Kat: Kat is my favorite of Kthu's original characters and she's why I wanted to start writing for him in the first place. She lets me express my smart ass nature, both with her lines and his and how the two of them play off each other. And no, Kvlt will not be attacking her. They didn't even go outside. Right now she knows (roughly) how to get to the Baths and the Lab. We haven't even found her a bedroom yet, or shown her where to get food. She wouldn't even know the front door to go out it. But yes, she will get registered, not to worry. As for Ayna, if she wants her back so bad she'll just have to come to the Tower too to get her. :sneaky:

Ataegina: Not up to me.... she's all Kthu's domain. But the room you found her was entirely from my head. As was the Treasure Room...

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Alright, let's go section by section here.

Dragons: The dragons will get more time, and their annoyance will depend on which you're using. Vahruna is obviously the most sociable, but Velonir will be rather ambivalent. Not to mention don't be expecting any meaningful bonding time with Voxoron.

Isabella: Will probably take a back seat, at least for now. She will be around and be involved in the tower, but probably won't see a lot of action at the moment. (Unless I can talk Kthu into the Mida threeway of my dreams....)

Katla: We'll also have her around, but since she has been clear that she can't look past the Mother/Son relationship with him, don't expect any thing more than that. That said, I've had ideas on how to use her and her position in the tower.

Jendayi: Jen is my character and so something I struggle with. Obviously I have a much easier time with Cerea, but Jen is a fine line for me. Part of me loves her cute, naive charm. She takes to the little sister role in the tower and hasn't seemed interested in returning to her Centaur form. I feel like she's a tiny bit "Little Mermaid" inspired. Just don't expect a musical number. That said, I have problems with what I want to do with her. Her main trait with the MC is adoration... which could turn kinky, but I have a hard time perverting her because I almost want to lock her in a glass case and keep her cute and virginal forever. I also think it's long overdue for the MC to visit the Centaur leaders with her, but I haven't planned out the Why and What in my head yet.

Cerea: For those of you wondering about the "Mind Breaking" it was pillow talk. First off, it'd be near impossible to break that mind. Secondly, he doesn't have Father's Corruption ability anymore. Now if you corrupted Calessa, that's forever. But Cerea won't be breaking any time soon. However, if you're on the Rent path, she may be very much willingly become your pet... Just gotta find that Sex Dungeon...

Kat: Kat is my favorite of Kthu's original characters and she's why I wanted to start writing for him in the first place. She lets me express my smart ass nature, both with her lines and his and how the two of them play off each other. And no, Kvlt will not be attacking her. They didn't even go outside. Right now she knows (roughly) how to get to the Baths and the Lab. We haven't even found her a bedroom yet, or shown her where to get food. She wouldn't even know the front door to go out it. But yes, she will get registered, not to worry. As for Ayna, if she wants her back so bad she'll just have to come to the Tower too to get her. :sneaky:

Ataegina: Not up to me.... she's all Kthu's domain. But the room you found her was entirely from my head. As was the Treasure Room...
Thanks for the detailed post addressing my points/questions.

Another thing that has me wondering is, what are you & Kthu's plans for Ayna & Bredita paths split?

Is it gonna be exclusive path all the way (i.e. if the player decided to not get taught by Bredita back in Act 1, then the player is locked permanently out of Bredita path, and vice versa), or will it be more like Isabella for Act 2 (i.e. even if the player didn't originally play as Neutral in Act 1, thus didn't journey around with Isabella at that time; there are several nudges when MC meets Isabella again in Act 2 which implies the game [and you devs] hinting "you sure you don't want to give her a try here?" offering second and third chances :KEK: ).

Regarding the Dragon egg, it does make me curious as to whether our MC will see it hatch (though I guess that's more into spoiler territory which you probably can't reveal, heh).

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Basically why most Mind Control stuff is boring as fuck; no distinct and interesting personalities if everyone is a submissive cumslut.
Based
That's why I like the Evil playthrough the least. What's the point of f*cking mindless flesh-puppets? I'm not into that kind of stuff.

That said... I still have my Evil save somewhere... for science :devilish:

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
why?. Is there any mindbreaking depending on your choices?
You tease the beautiful demon librarian during sex that you will break her mind with pleasure, no minds are actually broken. The teasing was just a little to close for my comfort, which is why I originally commented on it.

Reactions: JaszMan
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes