megido06

Mar 22, 2019
Welll i already played and.......holy shit i love how improved this game was (y)
My favorite is co op battle with my dear sister ( i 100% SURE now she is MC sister :LOL: )

Just give some idea about spells in the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And about theory.......i also have one :geek:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Welll i already played and.......holy shit i love how improved this game was (y)
My favorite is co op battle with my dear sister ( i 100% SURE now she is MC sister :LOL: )

Just give some idea about spells in the game

And about theory.......i also have one :geek:
I hope that she is not the sister. I would love to have at least one recent game, that i like, without the shocking reveal that the chick you a dicking is your sister.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I haven't played the begining of this game since it first came out. I thought the father was killed and the Mother and sister was captured by the slayers and taken away to be raped. I also don't remember anything about him being adopted. If the father survived why did he leave his son behind ?

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I never said before but i also thinks the mc is the Lich reborn, its said that the lich is someone who gives his life in order to gain a lot of power, how do you kill something that is already dead? in this case you give him life making him reborn, but somehow he still retained his power, and i think the archmage is well aware of this, thats why when the mages are talking about acepting him in the college one of them ( i dont remember his name) says to Anya telepathically "are you not gonna tell them?", and them she says that they wouldn't understand, and this also explain the demons interest in him.

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I haven't played the begining of this game since it first came out. I thought the father was killed and the Mother and sister was captured by the slayers and taken away to be raped. I also don't remember anything about him being adopted. If the father survived why did he leave his son behind ?
They're the MC's adopted parents and adopted sister. In one of MC's dreams (flashback for the audience) it shows the demon hunter parents in a town fighting demons and they later find an abandoned baby (the MC) and took him in as family, to raise with their daughter they already had (who i'm guessing is 1-2 years older than MC). We don't know the MC real parents and if they're alive or not.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
They're the MC's adopted parents and adopted sister. In one of MC's dreams (flashback for the audience) it shows the demon hunter parents in a town fighting demons and they later find an abandoned baby (the MC) and took him in as family, to raise with their daughter they already had (who i'm guessing is 1-2 years older than MC). We don't know the MC real parents and if they're alive or not.
This happened in the original game or after updates ? My memory is not that great anymore but I don't remember that dream. I guess I need to go back and play from the begining.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This happened in the original game or after updates ? My memory is not that great anymore but I don't remember that dream. I guess I need to go back and play from the begining.
You should probably go back and play from the beginning anyway since Kthulian redid the Adult Mida skin. Also, this scene is after the time skip when you are just about to graduate. It's separated into two parts. First part has the Father and a second character called Sven attacking the demon, the second one is where the mother and father find "you" amidst the carnage of a destroyed city (seems to be a recurring event with our character).

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
You should probably go back and play from the beginning anyway since Kthulian redid the Adult Mida skin. Also, this scene is after the time skip when you are just about to graduate. It's separated into two parts. First part has the Father and a second character called Sven attacking the demon, the second one is where the mother and father find "you" amidst the carnage of a destroyed city (seems to be a recurring event with our character).
OK I will. Thanks ! I can't believe I don't remember that at all .

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I thought it was a mixture of 1000 (K), with your nationality (Tuga) and "Leão" (Lion)? Just kidding, of course!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:
:LOL: So it would be like "A 1000 Portuguese Lions"? It's a cool name.... I'll maybe use it to name a game in the future :p

Personally I hope there's a choice there. Taking advantage of the naked drunk girl who clearly likes you and trusts you enough to lay like that next to you is not the girl you molest in the night.
Of course there is a choice, she is clearly drunk, the player is clearly drunk, can he fight the alcohol and the blue balls? :LOL:

It was like that since the beginning, the only thing I changed was the baby appearance :LOL:

To all of you thank you, I do like to see your theories and ideas. As I said before I've seen some great ideas and used some of them or changed them a bit, but when I see some of you so close to what I plan to do, it's scary how perceptive you are.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
:LOL: So it would be like "A 1000 Portuguese Lions"? It's a cool name.... I'll maybe use it to name a game in the future :p

Of course there is a choice, she is clearly drunk, the player is clearly drunk, can he fight the alcohol and the blue balls? :LOL:

It was like that since the beginning, the only thing I changed was the baby appearance :LOL:

To all of you thank you, I do like to see your theories and ideas. As I said before I've seen some great ideas and used some of them or changed them a bit, but when I see some of you so close to what I plan to do, it's scary how perceptive you are.
This is a forum for weirdo's, as a lot of people would say, so don't be surprised if you weirdo find people who have the same ideas. :ROFLMAO:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... Its not that i mind incest, just never install patches for that because i don't need to read it to know it, but its always the same story, you know? ;)
Right, it is always: "Oh, I would like to have sex with him/her, bit I can't, we are still roommates (roomies)."
"Good night younger roomie"- "Yes, good night, older roomie". "... I can't, she is still my landlady (tenant)."

wtf, so grotesk... (I prefer patches, otherwise just breaks the flow of the story)

PS: I like it, when there is a question: "How du you call this woman"? Then you can type in: "Mom". Sometimes, the "M" is already preset.
This seems to be ok for Patreon, according to their "anti-incest-rules".

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Right, it is always: "Oh, I would like to have sex with him/her, bit I can't, we are still roommates (roomies)."
"Good night younger roomie"- "Yes, good night, older roomie". "... I can't, she is still my landlady (tenant)."

wtf, so grotesk... (I prefer patches, otherwise just breaks the flow of the story)
"But we can't you are my roommate, childhood friend, brother, *what ever the fuck she calls you*"

For the patches it depends on the game to be honest, there are some dev's that make the game completly enjoyable without a patch...and lets face it we all know what they are with or without a patch.

Artur12345

Jun 29, 2017
I never said before but i also thinks the mc is the Lich reborn, its said that the lich is someone who gives his life in order to gain a lot of power, how do you kill something that is already dead? in this case you give him life making him reborn, but somehow he still retained his power, and i think the archmage is well aware of this, thats why when the mages are talking about acepting him in the college one of them ( i dont remember his name) says to Anya telepathically "are you not gonna tell them?", and them she says that they wouldn't understand, and this also explain the demons interest in him.
I play as the undeads in many games be strategy or rpg but I never heard of the deads coming to life i mean real life not to unlife as vampire lich or zombi. But I can say I would be interested in how they achived it. hehe the sight on the wizard face whe the mc regain all his memore and power as lich would be more than entertaining .

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I play as the undeads in many games be strategy or rpg but I never heard of the deads coming to life i mean real life not to unlife as vampire lich or zombi. But I can say I would be interested in how they achived it. ...
ppl talked about reincarnation imo. That means, his being (soul) comes back through procreation and birth, getting into the body of a baby.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
ppl talked about reincarnation imo. That means, his being (soul) comes back through procreation and birth, getting into the body of a baby.
Honestly I don't think it's reincarnation. I think that the "Goddess" woman that we saw in the beginning of the game is his natural mother. So the part of him that's divine is probably why the demons are so interested in him and why he is so immensely powerful.

4.20 star(s) 169 Votes