indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
May 14, 2023 Note:

If anybody wants to take over/help this modding project, feel free to let me know. Even though I've been doing this for a while, my modding skills are still fairly lackluster compared to what I've seen here and there. As some have noticed the last several updates, I will update the mods a few days after the F95 release because my real-life work schedule slows me down. I know this can be frustrating to those who REALLY want to use a walkthrough, gallery, etc. and have to wait for me to finish. Just know that I'm not territorial at all in regards to these mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
thanks very much

Reactions: STJay

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
It is kinda sad that forced sex came in SO late into the game, I thought I could avoid it. I wanted a nice romance with the childhood friend and stayed loyal for god knows how long, then boom, spores hit - forced sex with the teacher. Feels like wasted my time, now I have to start from the beginning and play as a fuckboy, because staying loyal is impossible. You know early in the game a young girl offered herself to MC and the MC could deny her with a phrase that said something along the lines of ''no, I am loyal to my gf''. So I assumed the game will allow me to continue doing that, but no. I really don't understand the point of allowing the player to stay loyal only to shut it down with forced sex. And then the icing on the cake making MC's gf also want to fuck other people too and the ability to organize for her to fuck the other teacher too. So forced cheating + NTR(sharing), amazing. Don't get me wrong, I like cheating and NTR(sharing) TOO, it was just completely unexpected based on the previous choices and came into the game super late. So I can't play a wholesome romance that I also enjoy.

Make me understand @Kthulian
Its not really uncommon, games that have 'optional' stuff eventually end up pushing the envelope into 'optional' adjacent content. Its a tale as old as the AVN genre, the only way to avoid is to stay away from any game the moment mixed tags are even hinted at, because you can bet your ass that devs are not doing it in good faith, or because thats their vision of the game, they are doing it an attempt to leech of as many audience groups.

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
op has some saves.
I finally can play this game again!!!

If anyone having the "save file" problem just do this-->

Download the new version apk, download the save files from the top or start of the discussion ( where there are other apks and mods, etc).

This post actually helped me with the process.-->

I actually found it how to import if you are using wills compressed Android port
Just go in wills747 then act 1 copy all the save files in there also copy antaegina.mps.1 file it's important
Go paste it in Android then data then ataegina act 2 then files then save past it in saves file

Then open act 2 apk and click on start you will see all the saves you made in act 1 when sloth asked you to do
Here's what you have to do---->

Just download the normal apk, download the save files( there were 3 save file for good, bad and neutral paths), copy and paste then in Android-> Data-> ataegina act 2 file ( I had it named as --- org.ataegina.66 ).

After locating the file, you may get file, named data, then go to saves from there or you will directly get the saves file, idk. You have to click on it once, and then you will get 2 things-- one file named as persistent and a folder. Just stay there.

Paste the 3 save files you downloaded form here. Close the app and then open the game. Don't press 'start' just go to 'load' and there you will see the saves for good, bad and neutral path.

If this actually helped anyone please let me know!:)

Happy gaming!!

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Its not really uncommon, games that have 'optional' stuff eventually end up pushing the envelope into 'optional' adjacent content. Its a tale as old as the AVN genre, the only way to avoid is to stay away from any game the moment mixed tags are even hinted at, because you can bet your ass that devs are not doing it in good faith, or because thats their vision of the game, they are doing it an attempt to leech of as many audience groups.
What confuses me are forced scenes mixed into the games where they are plot irrelevant. Like, there are some games where MC having sexual relations with multiple people is mixed into the story, but here, there are some forced scene with the same girls you can also deny a millions times, so having an option to skip ALL the scenes wouldn't brake anything.

It's just extremely weird. It goes like:

Scene A:
Do you want to cheat on your girlfriend?
1) Yes, cheat on my girlfriend.
2) No, stay loyal to my girlfriend. ( And it is worded exactly like that - MC literally says: ''No, sorry I have a girlfriend.'' )

I get a choice like that and think - ok, this is a game where I can stay loyal. I continue the game and deny all the other girls for hours.

Scene B comes:
MC gets raped.

Scene C comes:
You cheat on your girlfriend. No choice.

Now I am scratching my head thinking: well what the fuck was the point of choice in Scene A then? Now my whole playthrough is fucked, now I have to start the game from the beginning and play it like a fuckboy, because there is no point staying loyal in SOME cases if MC cheats anyway and gets raped no matter what.

Like I said earlier, I like and play all types of games, I like romantic monogamous games, I like fuckboy games, I like slut simulators, I like NTR games. It is just that I like romantic monogamous games the most, so if I have a CHOICE that is what I go for. But in this game I just feel deceived after putting many hours into the playthrough.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hey I know I an late here( haven't played this game for 2 years almost, because of this problem), but how do I solve the file save problem from the end of Act - 1. After clicking on save it shows file saved but after starting Act 2, it doesn't get imported no matter what I do. Any solutions?
You need to reach Sloth, you cannot accept the elite position offer, that is a "Ending".

It is kinda sad that forced sex came in SO late into the game, I thought I could avoid it. I wanted a nice romance with the childhood friend and stayed loyal for god knows how long, then boom, spores hit - forced sex with the teacher. Feels like wasted my time, now I have to start from the beginning and play as a fuckboy, because staying loyal is impossible. You know early in the game a young girl offered herself to MC and the MC could deny her with a phrase that said something along the lines of ''no, I am loyal to my gf''. So I assumed the game will allow me to continue doing that, but no. I really don't understand the point of allowing the player to stay loyal only to shut it down with forced sex. And then the icing on the cake making MC's gf also want to fuck other people too and the ability to organize for her to fuck the other teacher too. So forced cheating + NTR(sharing), amazing. Don't get me wrong, I like cheating and NTR(sharing) TOO, it was just completely unexpected based on the previous choices and came into the game super late. So I can't play a wholesome romance that I also enjoy.

Make me understand @Kthulian
There isn't supposed to exist any forced sex scene in the game , if you found one (or more) let me know what they are, I could have made a mistake or there might be a bug.

Cheers

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hey I know I an late here( haven't played this game for 2 years almost, because of this problem), but how do I solve the file save problem from the end of Act - 1. After clicking on save it shows file saved but after starting Act 2, it doesn't get imported no matter what I do. Any solutions?
Added to what dev says, above, when you start Act II, don't use the "Load" option. That will only access your Act I manual saves, which are incompatible with Act II.
Instead, click "Start" and that will offer import of the Act I auto-save, made in the special Sloth scene. (y)

Reactions: Kthulian

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
You need to reach Sloth, you cannot accept the elite position offer, that is a "Ending".

There isn't supposed to exist any forced sex scene in the game , if you found one (or more) let me know what they are, I could have made a mistake or there might be a bug.

Cheers
I think he's talking about Act 1 (v44) when you go for horny shrooms with Kat, fight a slime and end up 69ing. which, technically you didn't fuck and if you say that you didn't want it both of you move on so I don't know what the problem is

Reactions: Kthulian

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Absolutely, no problem, here is a full list of scenes I didn't like on my attempted monogamous playthrough and I will make it actually extensive, some might seem super cringe, others will be very serious. I will divide it into two categories:

Not SUPER serious but still very bad, because I consider ALL of this cheating as well, if you think it is not imagine your GF doing this with another dude and you would call it NTR very fast:
1) In the tavern Isabella tries to kiss you and you can deny the kiss. Later in the village she tries to kiss MC again, we can deny her again, but she kisses MC anyway - sexual assault, I know it's rofl, but it is what it is. Later in the tent she tries to kiss MC AGAIN, and here comes the very WEIRD part, you can deny her only by telling her that is because you think she is your sister, because of course MC is a horndog and would only deny her because he is not cool with incest, not because he has a GF. And then the FOURTH time MC kisses her himself. So we started out with just being able to deny her, went to being able to deny her but she ignores that and kisses MC anyway, to NOT being able to deny her at all and MC just kisses her himself, cheating on his GF.
2) He is completely chill Isabela sucking his dick in a dream.
3) He lets Lust kiss him.
4) He lets Princess Enainia kiss him and he almost has sex with her and the dialogue choice that makes him not do it he feels like he really wants to and has a kiss with her again. Not in the super serious category because it is a dream.
5) Kisses the librarian when he is back at college and he lets her.
6) Ayna kisses MC before battle with Gluttony and he lets her without objection.
7) Tenizha and another girl proposition themselves to MC and his decline is: ''Maybe next time'' As if he is a regular visitor to prostitutes. I never used prostitute services.

Very serious:
1) MC gets properly raped by Carilielle at the church. Not cool. I don't mind rape in games, I really don't. But I am not fond of MC getting raped, specially when I am trying to do a monogamous playthrough.
2) MC and Katriona giving each other oral under the influence of spores. This is another outright sex with someone who is not his GF that you can't avoid.
3) Mother has sex with MC and he goes along with it enthusiastically, and I got a strong impression that in this case it was not a dream. Keep in mind you allowed MC to deny sex in dreams before ( if this is a dream ) with Enainia, why is this one forced?

Side note:
In general MC is a complete horndog, I REALLY dislike how he constantly talks about girls being hot and not being able to resist them in his thoughts. Let the PLAYER decide who MC finds hot, don't make him a canon horndog if you want wholesome relationships to be possible. Because when MC is drooling over every girl it is cringe. Because every time a girl flirts with him or touches him, or is nude near him or kisses him he is like: ''Omg, she is so hot... I.. I..'' etc. And he is completely docile every time someone wants to have his way with him in a dream or otherwise just letting the girls touch his dick however they please and do with him whatever they want, how he is completely chill with girls just getting into the bath with him when he is naked. Sometimes feels like I am playing a slut simulator with a male MC. You might think this is nonsensical but again, imagine you have a love interest in a game like this and she is cool with other dudes beside MC kissing her, having wet dreams about them, being naked around other dudes when they get into the bath with her, constantly drooling about other dudes in her mind etc. Even if she is not outright fucking them, you would still call in NTR wouldn't you? Well when you are trying to do a monogamous playthrough it is just as bad just from the other side.

Side note about Mida:
What the hell happened to Mida throughout the whole game IF you don't ask her to be more slutty during tavern sex and don't raise her Corruption at all. She starts the game by telling Fanny to leave her alone when Fanny hits on her in the beginning if you leave her to her own devices, but later becomes super enthusiastic about sharing the player out of nowhere. Asks the player to take virginity of Koneko and is open to sharing. Why? What is the point of corruption at all? I had maximized love and zero in corruption. What is the point of these corruption points if my GF is going to be a cuckqueen regardless? Why isn't she monogamous and protective of the MC at zero corruption and max love? Though this is more relevant to ACT 2 where she becomes PROPER sharing / cuckqueen no matter your previous choices, because nothing is more romantic than your GF who you tried having a monogamous relationship with conjuring illusions of other naked girls who are not her in the bedroom, right after you denied having a foursome with them.

This is the summary of ACT 1.

Final side note: I don't think you will actually change any of that, it is too much effort only for a few people like myself that actually enjoy monogamous relationships, and just to make it clear, this is a good game, this game is very good as a fuckboy simulator. Just something for you to maybe keep in mind going forward when you make dialogues in your future projects, as a lot of these things are super easy to avoid: ''MC says no, you skip, doesn't effect the story, boom done.'' And ask MC before all the groping and kissing and nakedness starts.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Absolutely, no problem, here is a full list of scenes I didn't like on my attempted monogamous playthrough and I will make it actually extensive, some might seem super cringe, others will be very serious. I will divide it into two categories:

Not SUPER serious but still very bad, because I consider ALL of this cheating as well, if you think it is not imagine your GF doing this with another dude and you would call it NTR very fast:
1) In the tavern Isabella tries to kiss you and you can deny the kiss. Later in the village she tries to kiss MC again, we can deny her again, but she kisses MC anyway - sexual assault, I know it's rofl, but it is what it is. Later in the tent she tries to kiss MC AGAIN, and here comes the very WEIRD part, you can deny her only by telling her that is because you think she is your sister, because of course MC is a horndog and would only deny her because he is not cool with incest, not because he has a GF. And then the FOURTH time MC kisses her himself. So we started out with just being able to deny her, went to being able to deny her but she ignores that and kisses MC anyway, to NOT being able to deny her at all and MC just kisses her himself, cheating on his GF.
2) He is completely chill Isabela sucking his dick in a dream.
3) He lets Lust kiss him.
4) He lets Princess Enainia kiss him and he almost has sex with her and the dialogue choice that makes him not do it he feels like he really wants to and has a kiss with her again. Not in the super serious category because it is a dream.
5) Kisses the librarian when he is back at college and he lets her.
6) Ayna kisses MC before battle with Gluttony and he lets her without objection.
7) Tenizha and another girl proposition themselves to MC and his decline is: ''Maybe next time'' As if he is a regular visitor to prostitutes. I never used prostitute services.

Very serious:
1) MC gets properly raped by Carilielle at the church. Not cool. I don't mind rape in games, I really don't. But I am not fond of MC getting raped, specially when I am trying to do a monogamous playthrough.
2) MC and Katriona giving each other oral under the influence of spores. This is another outright sex with someone who is not his GF that you can't avoid.
3) Mother has sex with MC and he goes along with it enthusiastically, and I got a strong impression that in this case it was not a dream. Keep in mind you allowed MC to deny sex in dreams before ( if this is a dream ) with Enainia, why is this one forced?

Side note:
In general MC is a complete horndog, I REALLY dislike how he constantly talks about girls being hot and not being able to resist them in his thoughts. Let the PLAYER decide who MC finds hot, don't make him a canon horndog if you want wholesome relationships to be possible. Because when MC is drooling over every girl it is cringe. Because every time a girl flirts with him or touches him, or is nude near him or kisses him he is like: ''Omg, she is so hot... I.. I..'' etc. And he is completely docile every time someone wants to have his way with him in a dream or otherwise just letting the girls touch his dick however they please and do with him whatever they want, how he is completely chill with girls just getting into the bath with him when he is naked. Sometimes feels like I am playing a slut simulator with a male MC. You might think this is nonsensical but again, imagine you have a love interest in a game like this and she is cool with other dudes beside MC kissing her, having wet dreams about them, being naked around other dudes when they get into the bath with her, constantly drooling about other dudes in her mind etc. Even if she is not outright fucking them, you would still call in NTR wouldn't you? Well when you are trying to do a monogamous playthrough it is just as bad just from the other side.

Side note about Mida:
What the hell happened to Mida throughout the whole game IF you don't ask her to be more slutty during tavern sex and don't raise her Corruption at all. She starts the game by telling Fanny to leave her alone when Fanny hits on her in the beginning if you leave her to her own devices, but later becomes super enthusiastic about sharing the player out of nowhere. Asks the player to take virginity of Koneko and is open to sharing. Why? What is the point of corruption at all? I had maximized love and zero in corruption. What is the point of these corruption points if my GF is going to be a cuckqueen regardless? Why isn't she monogamous and protective of the MC at zero corruption and max love? Though this is more relevant to ACT 2 where she becomes PROPER sharing / cuckqueen no matter your previous choices.

This is the summary of ACT 1.
If you're going to complain about dreams, drug induced states and villains raping the MC, then you really are going overboard.
When was the last time you had a wet dream you were in control of? Realize that the spores were in control with Kat and that you have the choice to take it further or take control of yourself and stop. That's the point. The dream with Katla is forced because you are in a fever dream at the time after having almost been turned into the Dark God forcibly, he's literally too exhausted to fight it. Side note: You're clearly on the Neutral Path, because the dreams differ depending. Ataegina is the dream on the Good Path, Lust is the dream on the Evil Path.

And Cari is a Succubus under the control of Lust.
SHUT.
THE.
FUCK.
UP. with your bullshit.

Mida's Corruption points are for having her be ok with being with girls that she normally wouldn't like. She adores Koneko and hates Fannay at the beginning. If you corrupt her, she gets seduced into sharing with girls like Fannay. But Mida has always liked girls. That isn't new. The difference is does she share you with someone she likes, or have you corrupted her to the point of her sharing you with anyone. If you've played Act 2 all the way through you know Mida is canonically a lesbian, who became attracted to the MC after years of being exposed to his Aura and through their deep friendship. She literally is not a cuckqueen, she wants to have sex with other women but doesn't want to break up with you or cheat on you.

I'm so sorry that your monogamous life was so hard and that you constantly have to turn women down or that you have sexy dreams that you didn't want like you could control dreams. I'm sorry that the MC thinks other women are hot like a normal human and doesn't have a monastic view on life, only concentrating his gaze on a single girl. Boo hoo.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
If you're going to complain about dreams, drug induced states and villains raping the MC, then you really are going overboard.
When was the last time you had a wet dream you were in control of? Realize that the spores were in control with Kat and that you have the choice to take it further or take control of yourself and stop. That's the point. The dream with Katla is forced because you are in a fever dream at the time after having almost been turned into the Dark God forcibly, he's literally too exhausted to fight it. Side note: You're clearly on the Neutral Path, because the dreams differ depending. Ataegina is the dream on the Good Path, Lust is the dream on the Evil Path.

And Cari is a Succubus under the control of Lust.
SHUT.
THE.
FUCK.
UP. with your bullshit.
You don't get it. Why include it forcefully? Imagine you are playing a nice game and you are romancing a girl and then comes up a scene, she gets ambushed alone in a dark alley by a dude and then one of two things happens:

1) She gets raped.
2) You are given a choice to a) Either see her get raped. b) she runs away from the ambusher.

Now imagine after this scene, this event is not mentioned again in any way shape or form, she behaves exactly the same in every single plot point going forward regardless of your choice.

Which one is a better game? Option 2 right? Because you included a kink that some people might enjoy while not at all alienating people who don't enjoy NTR, since it is optional and they don't have to see what they don't like.

None of these scenes I was talking about NEED to happen for the story to move forward, having MC resist and brake out of it mentally in every single case or saying ''no'' doesn't change anything about the story. And all the dev has to do is just skip a few renders and boom done, EASY. MC is about to get raped in the church? Make the choice to cast the mind control spell straight away before that happens. Boom, done. Let MC to brake out of spore mindcontrol before something happens, boom done. Let MC say ''no thx'' during dreams, literally NOTHING changes in the plot. And if people DO want to see those scene LET them.

But what happens in this game goes like this:

Scene A:
You want to cheat on your GF?
1) yes
2) no

Scene B:
You want to cheat on your GF?
1) yes
2) no

Scene C:
You cheat on your girlfriend! No choice!

So the game makes an illusion of you having a choice and that you can stay loyal to your gf but later takes it away.

Mida's Corruption points are for having her be ok with being with girls that she normally wouldn't like. She adores Koneko and hates Fannay at the beginning. If you corrupt her, she gets seduced into sharing with girls like Fannay. But Mida has always liked girls. That isn't new. The difference is does she share you with someone she likes, or have you corrupted her to the point of her sharing you with anyone.
Nah, completely wrong, in ACT 2 she will fuck Fannay and anyone else MC wants to see her fuck at zero corruption points and full love points. She will go for a foursome and threesome with Bredita, Breditas apprentice and Fannay.

I'm so sorry that your monogamous life was so hard and that you constantly have to turn women down or that you have sexy dreams that you didn't want like you could control dreams.
Mad much for no reason? Nothing like a nice ad-hominem to get the point across.

I'm sorry that the MC thinks other women are hot like a normal human
No, he doesn't just find other women hot, he drools over them like a fuckboy horndog.

and doesn't have a monastic view on life, only concentrating his gaze on a single girl. Boo hoo.
And here you again completely fail at either comprehension or you don't bother to read the discussion. READ the discussion before you jump into it, otherwise you make yourself look like a fool. There are comments before the one you replied to.

I said the game was good, I like the game, I am only criticizing lack of a monogamous option. And not out of the blue mind you, but SPECIFICALLY because there ARE options to stay loyal, which are deceiving. You make it sound like I am saying that the game is shit and everyone should be forced to be monogamous. Dev themselves said that forced scenes are not supposed to be in the game so..

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RoadWulf

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
And I quit, you're an idiot and it's not worth talking to you.
That should be my line, I don't even know why I wasted time answering to you seriously in the first place, you are clearly a troll.

Maybe pay attention to my signature before you criticize me on my knowledge of the game.
When did I do that?

If you don't like it, stop playing.
I've made it clear that I like the game in Every. Single. Post. that I made.

As in, I write a lot of it.
It is very unfortunate when writers themselves are a complete wall of unreceptiveness.

I can only imagine:

Random person:
Yo it would be nice if there were footjobs in this game! Specially since the game allows you to comment on girls feet.

Your response:
SHUT.
THE.
FUCK.
UP. with your bullshit.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
That should be my line, I don't even know why I wasted time answering to you seriously in the first place, you are clearly a troll.

When did I do that?

lol dude, RoadWulf is one of (if not the) primary writers for this game along with Kthulian. As his fan sig shows, all the arcs and dialogues with Katriona & Cerea are from him as well as other plotlines in the game.

So other than Kthulian, he probably knows more about this game than anyone else.

Not gonna argue every single point you've made in your original post (there's far too much to go through), but regarding Mida even from Act 1, it's been clearly established that she likes women.
There's various dialogue referring to it, with her having the hots especially for Ayna.
Heck if player gets the MC to purusue Kat (with that spores scene), then Kat says to her "How about we get Mida to hook up with Ayna so she becomes accepting of our relationship." or something along those lines.

So RoadWulf's reasoning that " If you corrupt her, she gets seduced into sharing with girls like Fannay. " is indeed very plausible and it's not something which came out of nowhere, with Mida being a lesbian/bi-sexual.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sasanid

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018

When did I do that?

It is very unfortunate when writers themselves are a complete wall of unreceptiveness.

I can only imagine:

Random person:
Yo it would be nice if there were footjobs in this game! Specially since the game allows you to comment on girls feet.

Your response:
SHUT.
THE.
FUCK.
UP. with your bullshit.
No, I actually listen to most people when they talk. And when they actually know what the fuck they're talking about in the game. You want a game where it's possible to only be with Mida, only think about Mida, only dream about Mida and never have anything happen outside of your control whether it goes against the plot of the game or not.

That's not this game. So stop playing it if you can't handle that.

No consensual sex happens outside of your control, so Kthu didn't lie. No relationships happen outside of your control. No sharing scenes happen outside of your control.

Does shit happen to the MC outside of his control, yes. It's called PLOT you moron. "Oh the succubus fucked me to corrupt me and turn me evil, I didn't like that, I was trying to only be with one girl" fuck you. "Oh the MC has perverted thoughts about hot girls, but I only want to be with one girl so he shouldn't have those thoughts." Good lord....

If you like the game, you like the game. That's all there is to it. You can't then turn around and say that find the plot of the game and crucial storytelling parts of the game being out of your control as being bad. Any game that lets you decide 100% of how the story turns out is bad.

Did the Kat scene have to happen? Yes, because the mushrooms are joke device that come up a lot. Did you have to fuck her? No. You could be the good adoptive brother, preserve your current relationship with Kat and keep things as friendly. It also happened because there was that barrier between them and without the nudge nothing would ever happen between them. So for the people who wanted to see it happen, this was the door opening.

Did the Cari scene have to happen? Yes. Why? Because it was a plot device that led to a bad ending. If you give in and let go, it's a game over. That's the whole point. It's a succubus trying to corrupt you and make you give over to the devils early in the game. I'm sorry that a (then) villain tried to do something plot related to you outside of your control, but that's just how things go.

Mida only has sex with Fannay and Lili on the Rebel Path. She's part of Bredita's group, she's being corrupted even if it's not by you. So no, she doesn't have any corruption points but you chose the corrupt path, so that happens. But you don't have to LET it happen. So again, it's within your control.

Mida shares you with Koneko because, as I stated earlier, the Mushrooms come into play. Kat's alcohol she serves at the party is spiked with it. Mida and Koneko both drink it and get horny. Mida's lustful side takes over and you have the threesome with them. (if you choose to). But afterwards, there is no lasting relationship with Koneko if you don't want there to be and Mida never brings it up again. If you turn them down, Mida does stuff with her (again under the influence of the drugged alcohol) but it never gets brought up again. It's not like she's having an affair, it's entirely possible she doesn't even remember it.

Yes, the MC is a horndog, he's always been a horndog since he was 10, snuck out of Kat's room and watched Kat and Ayna in the bath in one of the very first scenes of the game. I mean, what did you think you were getting into exactly?

I'm sorry that you feel like this game doesn't let you play the way you want to play, but this is just going to be outside your control and it isn't going to change.

So you like the game, good. Keep playing it if you feel that way. If you want a solo ending with Mida, it's in the cards. But things are going to happen in the plot that you don't have control over and there's nothing you can do about it.

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes