RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
So is the series ending? I'd like to see it continue, in a series like this I dont see why we would need a big bad. Endless potential for sex scenes and just exploring the world and regions we havent seen. Itd be a shame to end it here.
There is an ending where it not considered complete where we have a scene with Mida and Lust. It will be nice if MC nows dictates the flow whether he will be replace Father as villain or be the good guy.

Reactions: Christ P Bacon

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So is the series ending? I'd like to see it continue, in a series like this I dont see why we would need a big bad. Endless potential for sex scenes and just exploring the world and regions we havent seen. Itd be a shame to end it here.
that's up to kthulian but better move to next project than extend old game more.

Thanks. Found out that the 0.95 WT Mods cause the 0.96 scenes not to trigger
well duh, it's very obvious thing.

Thought about putting this on Steam?
well with steam it's lottery what gets accepted and what not.

How to use act 2 for Android latest version
same way as act 1 you just need to play act 1 to end so that you get permasave to continue to act 2.

Reactions: Kthulian

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
got error with summoning Pride..message is pride demon not found...hitting ignore let me continue the fight but there is no Pride image...

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
Oh I think I'm the responsible for that.

Unpack This and place it in the game/images/spells folder.

Let me know if it solves it

PS: I'll try to post fixed versions of the update only soon
got error with summoning Pride..message is pride demon not found...hitting ignore let me continue the fight but there is no Pride image...
I think this is the fix for that

Jul 23, 2018
I know the story is kinda like "whatever works lol" and it's fun, I like it, but the Mida vs. Lust thing came out of absolutely nowhere and I still have not the slightest idea what happened
Honestly, i think this entire update took a massive turn into "what the fuck" very quickly. I did not expect any type of endings to pop up here. I feel like if there is only one reason why he shutdown 2 routes and had one continue, and that will be to allow him to put more work into each update going forward instead of being split between several storylines.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
open macfee and then go thru menus etc until you find quarantine where you restore that exe and then find a place where to whitelist programs or simply google/bing/yahoo/ whitelist macfee.

if you didn't pay for macfee (if you did then you are idiot :p) then i suggest switching to comodo antivirus or even whole security package (comodo internet security) since both are free and easy to use.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
that's up to kthulian but better move to next project than extend old game more.

well duh, it's very obvious thing.

well with steam it's lottery what gets accepted and what not.

same way as act 1 you just need to play act 1 to end so that you get permasave to continue to act 2.
Yeah it's a crap shoot, but I've seen way worse games on there than this game.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I really thought I would not like this as I'm not usually into the monster/mythology and turned based combat types games but this game has really good writing and kept my interest. To me turn based combat is grindy. I slugged through the firs two LoM games and just groaned in third when I had to do combat. But hey that is just a personal thing and nothing against this game. I take it act is not completed yet?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega/aff=UnMMMP7YDhQ

Act 2 v0.9.6
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/ataegina.act.two/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.
Note to self: RenPy 7.6.1 is the latest this will run reliably on.

**Act 2 0.9.6 Apk**
Mega
**Act 2 archive.rpa**
Mega
Updated my Android port to Act 2 v0.9.6

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes