Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0001.png
This has to be one of the worst places to spar i can think of, all i could think about in this scene was 'one wrong move and someone is going to crack their head open'. Like, honestly, maybe if the sparing circle was 3 times wider in all directions it'd be fine, but these women are throwing each other around in such a tiny area with skull breaking masonry all around them... it's just insane...

Reactions: kfrazer099

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I gotta be honest man... if there is one thing i've found this game really falls short on it's the sex scenes, they're all so boringly vanilla, lick pussy, suck dick, hump hump hump cum. Suck dick, lick pussy, hump hump hump cum. I've been speeding through them pretty much since act 2 started, only scanning them for potentially important details in the dialogue. Finally we get the oft joked about sex dungeon and what do we get? Suck dick, lick pussy, hump hump hump cum... sigh...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Azeroth67000

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
IS romance with Isabella exclusive to the neutral path? I'm well into act 2 and some flags tripping made me realized i'd missed development with her but upon looking through the flow chart i can see the relationship forms during a big split between the different alignment paths. Just wondering if it's delayed till later or if you have to be neutral to get it...
It's not exlusive, but it's slower if you're on the other routes. You also miss some scenes

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Finished the game... wtf was the point of all the pregnancy trackers if there were no kids in the harem ending? The 'what if?' presentation only showed some Mida ending having the previously shown daughter, but even if the individual endings all had a pregnancy in them it's still a complete bummer to collect all those points for no fucking reward... honestly, the ending was kinda average and left me unsatisfied... bleh.

Reactions: RobLocksley

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Finished the game... wtf was the point of all the pregnancy trackers if there were no kids in the harem ending? The 'what if?' presentation only showed some Mida ending having the previously shown daughter, but even if the individual endings all had a pregnancy in them it's still a complete bummer to collect all those points for no fucking reward... honestly, the ending was kinda average and left me unsatisfied... bleh.
for fun and kicks?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
There is more ending content coming. Dev is planning some epilogues. ;)

Daka2121

Oct 15, 2017
How much content is devoted to mind control here? One tag of mini, and doesn't seem like it's catered to it...but doesn't seem it's devoid of it either. Just wondering if it's worth a go through if that's the tag that draws you to the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How much content is devoted to mind control here? One tag of mini, and doesn't seem like it's catered to it...but doesn't seem it's devoid of it either. Just wondering if it's worth a go through if that's the tag that draws you to the game.
very mild unless is on evil path and then will miss scenes.

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
I racked my brain and only remember one character and maybe two scenes. There may be a debate about the red head graduate, but I think that's only one scene. I may be forgetting something, but if it is your main focus I think you may be disappointed.

Reactions: Daka2121

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone help with my last save I can't get any to work and if I go with one of the saves from the op page how do I know which of the three saves go to what alignment?
check that "orb" on left upper corner.

underww

Jul 5, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALL-IN-ONE:
Act I: None; Act II: v1.0.0 (6-22-2024)
Notes:
  • Size of the mod got a little too big.
  • This mod has the three previous mods all included. So if you want to use all of them for whatever reason, this is the only one you should have to download.
OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
I'm just wondering why there're python-packages and some exe files in ActI.zip
Are these the necessary files?

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I'm just wondering why there're python-packages and some exe files in ActI.zip
Are these the necessary files?
That's a great question. Those files were in there from the last people who worked on the mod. I kept them in there because I didn't know whether they were required or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twistty
4.10 star(s) 178 Votes