Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
He will meet Karma next time when he is on discord. :sneaky:
Yes... :cry: They were screwed since beginning... :ROFLMAO:

Cheater Cheater your.... Bed is lava?

Nah... That part was always like that from the start just like the gold cheat turning to 0

I'll help you cheaters on next update:sneaky:
Prepare for your punishment! :p

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
Just found and tried out the game. One very early thought :

The "one line of text only often without punctuation" thing looks original (albeit grammatically hurtful) and allow for more screen visible at all time, but for a fast reader it's torture. I already lament that the traditional VN format limits itself to two lines displayed (sometimes with just monosyllabic words or onomatopoeias) and have taken the habit of fast clicking, disabling transitions and diagonal reading, which is where punctuation helps, in order to get through some games' tedious dialogues while still following lores and plots, but here I am forced to take breaks every five minutes or so to go read a news page or a book, because it feels like the "reading center" of my brain is cramping up.

I'll try to push through bits at a times. I figure, notwithstanding the potential validity of my critique, it would be a bit late to do a design change.

Addendum : I like the possibility to name savefiles, definitely a plus for branching games, but it would be nice if there was a way to confirm the name (or no name) without using the keyboard, since 99,9% of the game (at least so little far as I've seen) is using the mouse. So what if I want to play away from my screen and keyboard only using a wireless mouse you know?

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
so when i moused over this i saw the tags that are at the top which drew my interest, looking at the genre spoiler in OP there is cucking/ntr in this, and the screenshots show it to. Is it avoidable or part of the story?

Reactions: luisar018

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
so when i moused over this i saw the tags that are at the top which drew my interest, looking at the genre spoiler in OP there is cucking/ntr in this, and the screenshots show it to. Is it avoidable or part of the story?
MC cucks some other character in the game. Haven't come across anyone cucking MC, so I'd say avoidable.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Hey, I got this bug when other character is talking, another character's face that's not on the current scene flashed for a split second but it occurred frequently every other click. check the gif in the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018
4.20 star(s) 168 Votes