rhettWayne

Dec 16, 2018
Hey there, I can't really help you in this moment I'm on my phone, but have you tried the .rar file and followed the instructions here there are 5 files inside and it should ask you if you want to overwrite the files when you place them inside the "game" folder (not the main folder of the game) if it doesn't ask you're doing something wrong.

Hope it helps, if it does, please let me know if it's fixed
Cheers
I did. Still didnt work. Changed the v031good to v032good in v26.rpy. That continued the story.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Can anyone help me, i can't seem to find the application file everytime i extract
That's probably your anti virus erasing the .exe

I did. Still didnt work. Changed the v031good to v032good in v26.rpy. That continued the story.
Thanks, this worked for me too.
Ok I see, that's because you probably used a save game on the exact place I've changed that, well anyway, if it works for you, even better :LOL:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
simple solution, don't unren the game if you don't know the consequences.
if the present *.rpy file differs to the one, from which the present *.rpyc file was created, a new *.rpyc is created and renders the fix provided as *.rpyc files useless.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
simple solution, don't unren the game if you don't know the consequences.
if the present *.rpy file differs to the one, from which the present *.rpyc file was created, a new *.rpyc is created and renders the fix provided as *.rpyc files useless.
Yup exactly, I couldn't have said it better...

I did warn about that...

*edit If you used unren, have a compressed version, or there is any kind of alteration to the original files the fix may not work.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Yup exactly, I couldn't have said it better...

I did warn about that...
Another oddity of my case, I used the compressed version and had no errors with it either. :ROFLMAO:

Didn't load a save before the orcs, used an unren'd compressed version, and no issue with the latest update. It's like I'm a cat with 9 lives that somehow dodged 10 bullets. :oops:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Another oddity of my case, I used the compressed version and had no errors with it either. :ROFLMAO:

Didn't load a save before the orcs, used an unren'd compressed version, and no issue with the latest update. It's like I'm a cat with 9 lives that somehow dodged 10 bullets. :oops:
:ROFLMAO: there is certainly an explanation for that... Or you would be the worst tester ever, never finding any bug :LOL:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
such bad beta testers, im inclined to beta myself :LOL:
kidding aside , i did not have any problem after adding the fix.. hmmm sketchy people maybe? :ROFLMAO:
I'm lucky on that department, not only my testers are good they also help me with ideas and stuff for the game.

All is working now hopefully, so it's time to start making the new version ;)

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
I waited a little to play this one and... Wow, great job so far! I can't wait to play next chapters
Yeah, this is one of the best Ren'Py games I've played. f95 is filled with so many visual novels following the same basic formula with only minor differences. I'm also not sure why incest is so prevalent as well. I mean, I don't mind it but when it's in every game it loses its fetish impact.

Anyways, I started rambling. Point is that the plot is unique and fresh. I played the current version all in one sitting. Thanks Kthulian for your hard work.

My only regret is that the game is still in the middle of development. I hate having to wait a year or more to finally see an ending.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes