Obiwanker

Sep 30, 2017
What do you mean? Does your damaged ass produce sounds now? Or was something else you dropped :sneaky:

Don't worry, I've got you covered ;)

Great game that one, one of the few I find time to try out.

BTW thanks for the high rating Obiwanker glad you're enjoying, hope you managed to bypass the error

Yeah i just picked the bad and natural routes, no problem there :)

Reactions: luisar018

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I figured out how to change the font size.
It's quite simple.
Open as Notpad ++ the script named gui.rpy
Then look for this without relatives (define gui.text_size)
Once you find this line just change to the size 30 that will be visible and will fit the entire caption without having any cuts.
Because the one in the game is in size 50 and has certain parts of dialogs that are cut and out of reading. :LOL:(y)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I figured out how to change the font size.
It's quite simple.
Open as Notpad ++ the script named gui.rpy
Then look for this without relatives (define gui.text_size)
Once you find this line just change to the size 30 that will be visible and will fit the entire caption without having any cuts.
Because the one in the game is in size 50 and has certain parts of dialogs that are cut and out of reading. :LOL:(y)
Well just as I was about to post it :LOL:
f.jpg

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I need a tip to decrease the font size of subtitles.
Ours is full of text that is cut out and you can't read anything due to the huge font size.
Does anyone know how I can do this to decrease font size
Already figured out thanks guys have a video on youtube that shows how to decrease the source in games Ren'Py.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I like the story, game mechanics, designs, renders, etc, it's really interesting, but needs some serious bug fixing. The rarfix helped with the scene with Lust, but after that, her face always pops up whenever the convo continues, then during the battle there's a bunch of scenes that gets skipped because of bugs.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I like the story, game mechanics, designs, renders, etc, it's really interesting, but needs some serious bug fixing. The rarfix helped with the scene with Lust, but after that, her face always pops up whenever the convo continues, then during the battle there's a bunch of scenes that gets skipped because of bugs.
Hey there, glad you are enjoying it.
I haven't figured out what is causing that bug to some people, but saving and loading the game while there is no conversation or when the MC is talking (no portrait visible) prevents it from happening.
Tell me if it works for you

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hey there, glad you are enjoying it.
I haven't figured out what is causing that bug to some people, but saving and loading the game while there is no conversation or when the MC is talking (no portrait visible) prevents it from happening.
Tell me if it works for you
Allright, I'll give that a try later on. I was thinking if my setup is the problem, but other Renpy games works just fine, and if there's the rare occasion of a bug, that's something ingame problem which I can solve by using a bugfix provided there. If it still doesn't work, I could give you some more details about the bugs I've been encountering if that helps.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Allright, I'll give that a try later on. I was thinking if my setup is the problem, but other Renpy games works just fine, and if there's the rare occasion of a bug, that's something ingame problem which I can solve by using a bugfix provided there. If it still doesn't work, I could give you some more details about the bugs I've been encountering if that helps.
Of course, any kind of help is welcome. Every bug you find on Ataegina you can let me know, all of you :p

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Of course, any kind of help is welcome. Every bug you find on Ataegina you can let me know, all of you :p
Allright, so the problem seems to come up if I use the fix for the new version. I redownloaded the game, the Lust - Pride convo still put me on a bug screen that couldn't be ignored just rollbacked. atageina.JPG

Then I copied the files from the fix, but whenever there wasn't a banner of someone in a conversation, only a narration or the next box coming, Lust's face pops up everytime. It seems now I don't have anymore bugs from Renpy, neither the screwed up renders between the convo with the Archmage, Demon Hunter, Bredita and Katarro, but it's maybe thanks to the fact that I played it to the end from that scene without the fix first. Otherwise it had a bug that had to be ignored before the Horror fight, as well, then after I was brought to the disguised Lust.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hey when is the next update coming??
This is the question that tugs at many fans. Everyone is hoping for an answer, but we must all be patient.
Don't tell anyone, but I think the next version just got finished and is just being tested for bugs... :censored:

Allright, so the problem seems to come up if I use the fix for the new version. I redownloaded the game, the Lust - Pride convo still put me on a bug screen that couldn't be ignored just rollbacked. View attachment 526464

Then I copied the files from the fix, but whenever there wasn't a banner of someone in a conversation, only a narration or the next box coming, Lust's face pops up everytime. It seems now I don't have anymore bugs from Renpy, neither the screwed up renders between the convo with the Archmage, Demon Hunter, Bredita and Katarro, but it's maybe thanks to the fact that I played it to the end from that scene without the fix first. Otherwise it had a bug that had to be ignored before the Horror fight, as well, then after I was brought to the disguised Lust.
I would tell you to download the full fixed version I posted somes pages back but I erased it moments ago... Needed cloud space for something else :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes