4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Rilok

Mar 13, 2023
Where do I put the full save? This game keeps on crashing so I gave up on playing. I check other posts on where to put the full save but they were no help.

RudiFrost

Dec 30, 2019
Where do I put the full save? This game keeps on crashing so I gave up on playing. I check other posts on where to put the full save but they were no help.
a little bit lately, but there path C:\Users\"your user"\AppData\Local\Atelier_Tia_Project

nikser231

Jan 30, 2018
Well, the game is good, but how do you get Game Over CG in game outside of gallery? When enemy defeats Tia, then the game just asks whether you want to continue or not.

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
Well, the game is good, but how do you get Game Over CG in game outside of gallery? When enemy defeats Tia, then the game just asks whether you want to continue or not.
Then you select ''no'', also just the bosses and minibosses give them

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
You select ''no'' that's how, also, only bosses and minibosses have game over cg

Ijstwant

Sep 7, 2023
Cute char, and fun animations... but I feel almost like ragequitting at the blonde swordswoman. Even at Normal, that boss is annoying as heck, and the delay with the parry skill doesn't help. I hope I manage to go to the next level within the next 3 hours or so, lol, without potions, it's impossible.

EDIT: Never mind. Ragequit.
EDIT2: Nah it's ok, I figured it out.

Last edited:

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Anyone else having problems with this game taking up way too much memory? It's currently using 3 GB of memory on my 24 GB RAM and sometimes it just straight up crashes.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes