4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
I haven't even seen the cover of the game~
Is there a picture to see?
no,only patreons can see it,im like you and no one want share any picture of whatever,we will need in the end make other topic with the title of new game of menz v.02 for ask that one share the update of this game and see how this game is bc in here no one will share nothing -_-

Reactions: g147369

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
no,only patreons can see it,im like you and no one want share any picture of whatever,we will need in the end make other topic with the title of new game of menz v.02 for ask that one share the update of this game and see how this game is bc in here no one will share nothing -_-
Until now, I still feel that it is a pity that there is no CG of the heroine and the dragon

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Do you level up in this game? Ive seen an xp count in the mid-game status window (i think?) and some gems ive picked up... what am i missing here?

EDIT: nevermind. Didnt see a whole section of the options dedicated to levelling, crafting and whatnot.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Hotlisa

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
So how do you get lose CG scenes to trigger? Lose a fight and it asks to continue. Ok restarts the fight, cancel brings you to the main menu.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
So how do you get lose CG scenes to trigger? Lose a fight and it asks to continue. Ok restarts the fight, cancel brings you to the main menu.
If I remember correctly, you don't have to loose to 'unlock' the H scenes. Just finish the levels and the H scenes are reviewable.

animatethedead

Jun 24, 2018
Can someone please tell me what to do to advance further from these 2 roads. I keep getting in a loop in this section and I'm bored of fighting the same ambushes over and over. Horrible pathfinding

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Can someone please tell me what to do to advance further from these 2 roads. I keep getting in a loop in this section and I'm bored of fighting the same ambushes over and over. Horrible pathfinding
yeah that was annoying. I think there is another in the forest like that too. Honestly I don't know if there is a pattern so I just ended up picking one over and over till there were no more enemies then went to the other. I "Think" the secret is there is an enemy hidden somewhere you have to find and defeat before you have to move on.

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
Is this game a bit sluggish or just me? (latest update) Low fps but seen youtube video, it's smooth and quick and I don't think my laptop is the problem, RTX2060 windows 10.

What goes wrong, can anyone help?

Jun 21, 2018
Is this game a bit sluggish or just me? (latest update) Low fps but seen youtube video, it's smooth and quick and I don't think my laptop is the problem, RTX2060 windows 10.

What goes wrong, can anyone help?
yes. It's a bug if you don't use 60 fps monitor or something like that. I have 75 so to play this normally I'd need to go to display settings and reduce it to 60. It's stupid

Reactions: Mr.H

Mr.H

Jun 2, 2018
You mostlikely had passed it now but I think I was going straight only

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes