4.00 star(s) 14 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I can't figure out the forest for the heck of things
It's been a while but I think you have to take specific paths through the forest. I believe you follow the exists that have mushrooms. Do that until you find and rescue an elf. After that she'll point you the way to go.

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned before, but the game is also available on Steam since November last year:

It's also on sale right now.

Jun 21, 2018
Okay after tinkering around for a bit I accidentally discovered that the game runs much smoother on my 2nd screen than on my first one (simply dragged it over to look for other processes that may cause problems)
so after switching some display settings I finally found the culprit:
its the refresh rate of the monitor. My main one has a refresh rate of 144hz and my 2nd only 60hz
After setting the refresh rate to 60hz on my main monitor the game stopped lagging (no it was worse than 60fps... more like 25 to be exact)
I assume that the dev changed some settings to make the game run above 60fps and accidentally swapped the dominator with the numerator in the equation (e.g. game_tickrate_multiplier = 60fps/144hz = 0.417 -> 25fps, instead of 144hz/60fps)

Can anyone tell me where I can reach out to him?

Edit:

I reached out to him and it looks like its a game engine bug (Game Maker Studio)
So the problem still persists. I'm not lowering my monitor's refresh rate just to play this game. Shame, the game is gunna have to be dead to me until it's properly patched. Like honestly, don't they even have 75hz monitors in japan and no one ever complained about it?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So the problem still persists. I'm not lowering my monitor's refresh rate just to play this game. Shame, the game is gunna have to be dead to me until it's properly patched. Like honestly, don't they even have 75hz monitors in japan and no one ever complained about it?
It's such a simple thing to just lower the refresh rate of your monitor, but still you do not want to do it to play this game? Little dramatic to say the game is dead to you until it's patched when the workaround is so easy, don't you think?

Jun 21, 2018
It's such a simple thing to just lower the refresh rate of your monitor, but still you do not want to do it to play this game? Little dramatic to say the game is dead to you until it's patched when the workaround is so easy, don't you think?
I honestly can't be bothered. I would have to lower it each time I want to play it and then make it normal again. I can deal with a long process of doing a patch ONCE and done. But I don't find this acceptable, as well doing stuff like changing to jap local. Also everything is weirdly bright in a very ugly way for some reason when I have my monitor at 60hz or less. I actually spent a lot of time trying to fix this and somehow configure it until I realized I could increase my refresh rate to 75 and stuff would look finally normal. I also find it baffling that they didn't forsee this issue. I mean I'm not complaining. I'll do without. But I'm also just shocked

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What is the game engine used? Most likely it's the game engine itself that has this refresh rate issue since high refresh rate monitors are really new compared to the age of these game engines. If we know what the game engine is than we might find a fix for it in the support for the game engine itself.

AngelPhenix

Jan 27, 2018
Is this still updated ? I know it's noted as "Completed" but i've found a good amount of bugs here and there kinda game breaking, sadly.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Nvidia control panel
Low-latency synchronization is enabled, and ultra-high options can be played in 144HZ
No need to adjust refresh rate

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is there a way to leave a zone and go back to the map without completing it?
Do I have to walk all the way back to the start?

I got to a bossfight with absolutely no items and it's a huge pain in the ass. I wanna go back and craft but I can't seem to find a way to leave. Even the save-crystals don't seem to have the option.

Edit: As always, I found the answer to my own question seconds after posting.
Pause Menu > Exit.
It looks like it'd just immidiately close the game, but it does give you options.

Reactions: Hotlisa

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Does this author have any more new works?
I haven't put the more pictures

Only found First Boss design and Atelier Tia sprites on google drive

jumjummju

Aug 15, 2018
This is one of my favorite h games, but unfortunately I can't fix the lag issue. I can't change my monitor's refresh rate from 75hz at all (probably due to being a laptop) and I can't find a "low-latency synchronization" option in my NVidia Control Panel either, so I guess I'm doomed to play the game in slo-mo even with an expensive gaming laptop.

I wonder if I could just use cheat engine and double the game speed as a workaround...

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
This is one of my favorite h games, but unfortunately I can't fix the lag issue. I can't change my monitor's refresh rate from 75hz at all (probably due to being a laptop) and I can't find a "low-latency synchronization" option in my NVidia Control Panel either, so I guess I'm doomed to play the game in slo-mo even with an expensive gaming laptop.

I wonder if I could just use cheat engine and double the game speed as a workaround...
You are 75HZ from the beginning?
Adjust the software part directly to 60
未命名.jpg

jumjummju

Aug 15, 2018
You are 75HZ from the beginning?
Adjust the software part directly to 60
View attachment 1143688
As in when I go into my display settings for my monitor, the dropdown menu literally only lists 75Hz with no other options (which kinda defeats the point of a dropdown menu tbh). I'm not sure what you mean by "software part" but if there's a different setting somewhere I can change, I don't know where to find it.

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Damn, the game is hard even on very easy. Are there any cheats?
I do not believe so, I have not seen any. I had to go back and do easier levels and work on my Stats. Also make LOTS of healing potions and Mana potions, the other stuff is useless.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes