noname2366

Mar 24, 2024
oh man what a game !!
Finally a game where there are no limits and where it always goes further, it goes up crescendo we say to ourselves he can't do worse but if even more !!!
I'm only discovering this game now and I loved it!
Especially the scene with the girl who acts like a cat!
keep it up man, I can't wait for the next update and thank you for this game!

SnubbLR

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
@SnubbLR

Since there are several scenes in the game, where we are told that content is missing, or the render quality really sucks due to the fact, the machine performing the renders isn't capable doing so on complex scenes.
Here is how you render demanding scenes using a potato:

• assemble your scene, get the lighting done, etc.
  • remove/hide everything that is not scene background/environment
  • render the empty background and save it
  • then hide the background and add your characters, objects of interest, can be in multiple groups too
  • have a look where shadows need to be casted in the environment and add simple, very low res placeholder objects as shadow catcher when needed, like planes, cubes, you get it
  • render the scene to a transparent background and save the layer
  • continue for as much object groups you need to handle the complete scene content
  • when done, fire up photoshop krita or whatever is your cup of of tea and add the rendered layers back to front, save the final image
  • while at it, a bit of postprocessing doesn't hurt either, like for all renders to make them really pop, like color grading vignetting etc.
I'm quite puzzled that rendering in layers is such a foreign thing for newbie devs, I mean there is no way you don't stumble upon it, when researching your 3D stuff... Pretty much no semi pro, pro or even somewhat experienced user hits render and is done, quite the opposite, layer rendering is done on purpose to be able to modify your renders after the fact, eg. background looks not as expected, objects of interest are fine - great just work on the background layer instead of rendering the stuff over and over again, nobody got time for that. And rendering huge complex scenes in one go is pretty much off limits to everyone, even with pro hardware. Heck, even with a render farm at hand you don't do single pass renders, apart from LQ previews.
Well and no one proud of their works releases renders as is, you can bet that every good looking render is post processed to get out that nice, crisp, atmospheric image - looking nothing like that straight from the rendering pass.
Lots of good advice here for sure. I've tried most of the things you've suggested. Rendering animations without background has been extremely helpful. Doing that for a whole scene (such as that big farm scene with the horse and the girls) gets quite high in workload though. Some 290 images that need to be edited... Plus, I find lighting to get really wacky sometimes, since the shadows don't really make sense and the light changes a lot when there aren't items to reflect light back, etc. This can be noticed in the animations, where you suddenly see the lighting change between the picture and the animation itself.

I'd love to know more about post-processing. I'm using Gimp but got 0 experience with color grading, vignetting, and such... My approach to the game has been quantity over quality in many ways... When playing other games here on F95, I always feel like there is way too much text and way too few images and angles. So when creating my own first game, I tried an approach that at least I would enjoy, if that makes sense. I do appreciate the constructive criticism though, and I'll try to keep it in mind going forward.

Hmmm not hairy pussy anywhere. Even nuns shave in many games... I don't know why...

But seriously now, good job.
Yeah, that hairless nun was a big whoopsie on my part... Seriously, what was I thinking? There are a few characters that have hair, but since hairy isn't really my cup of tea, it's been lacking for sure. There is actually one character that alternates between hairy and shaved over and over. It bothers the heck out of me, but since I discovered it way too late, there's not much I can do at this point. Anyone with a keen eye who knows which character I'm talking about? :unsure: Or maybe it's more of a detail you notice as a dev and not so much as a player...

is there a way to see the replays?
There will be very soon! It's been taking a lot of time since there are quite a lot of scenes, but I think it's coming out well. Really, the whole game is sex scenes, basically. So going through the gallery is almost the same as playing the game imo :LOL:

Best game I ever played! Please make more soon!!!!
Also, add some futa scat/atm!
First of all, thank you. To get such comments is quite overwhelming for me. There are so many games out there by people who actually know what they are doing. I wanted to do a game in a way that I like, and with the fetishes that I like, and then it turns out that other people like it too! It's a really cool feeling. AND it makes me feel less weird about myself, hehe.

In terms of futa content, I'm a little bit hesitant. I don't want to introduce new characters since the game is approaching its end, but there might be a scene or so where 'magic' is being used on one of our characters... No promises, but I'll see if I can find some inspiration for that. Futa in general isn't really my thing, (Even though I've seen some well executed stuff with futa on female that does make me tingle...) but maybe I can come up with something that looks okay and I like.

Hello, when will the next update be released?
Thanks
The dialogue stuff is taking time for sure. As of now, I've got ONE more scene that needs dialogue, then I need to add all the 0.4 scenes into the gallery, and then figure out a small bug with the player name in the gallery. After that, it's playtesting! I'll be asking the people in my discord to fish out the worst bugs, and then it should be out! So there isn't that much left, really!

My work is on-call. When times are less busy I've got a lot of time to work on the game. But this month has been pretty busy. Also, I'm moving this weekend, so that will eat some more time. But I am HOPING to get this patch out in the first days of May. Thank you all for your patience!

GeorgBrandt

Feb 23, 2020
Great to hear that you are still improving the graphics, but actually i just like to see the nasty story to get on. I am grateful for everything you offer us but even I am getting impatient and am anxious for the new filth you create for us in your spare time! THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK!

Thatheras

Jan 4, 2022
Yeah, that hairless nun was a big whoopsie on my part... Seriously, what was I thinking? There are a few characters that have hair, but since hairy isn't really my cup of tea, it's been lacking for sure. There is actually one character that alternates between hairy and shaved over and over. It bothers the heck out of me, but since I discovered it way too late, there's not much I can do at this point. Anyone with a keen eye who knows which character I'm talking about? :unsure: Or maybe it's more of a detail you notice as a dev and not so much as a player...

It was just a funny comment about games in general, not intended to be a complaint. Thanks for responding anyway, that detail shows that you not only put interest in the game but also try to create a community.

But now, if you allow me some advice. I've been reading for quite some time. My English is bad and I always use a translator, so I only write when I really feel it is important to expose my mind.

Getting to the point. Let the community guide you, but please, as a user tired of all the developers who leave the job half done. Keep the game in that place where you have fun outside of the comments. It is quality of life advice, I do not intend to change the way you work.

I like your game and it would hurt me if because of bleeding people, you stopped enjoying your work/hobby, whatever it may be.

With this said. I wish you fruitful work. GL!

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes