Jan 14, 2023
SnubbLR

You've a guy on here begging for your talents, and probably willing to pay: it was on a recent Dog Themed Main protag game (that.. weirdly seems to have been deleted). Name was Abersomething - I tried tracing back through my likes received (since the comment got a few) but it's all been wiped.

But there's a man out there, looking for something only a man with particular talents can provide: a quality corruption game with a Canine MC.

Don't use doberman, it's hackey - go for something like Red Setter or Gordon Setter, a bit of class to the genre (and... I'm not kidding, this guy, will pay).

~

And yeah, I'll play through again once it hits 0.5 or 0.6... Vietnam Flashbacks. EDIT: just noticed splash #6 is using a fairy as a cocksleeve enhancer and I'm gonna wait till 0.8... my liver isn't what it once was, and that kind of detail is just too pitch perfect for pushing the boundaries of the genre.

I mean, if you were really pushing it, it'd be anal, and there'd be an end-shot of her coming out "covered in nutella" and almost asphyxiating, with the end shot of her being used as a lolipop by the ravaged for the ultimate "ass to mouth" but we understand your viewers are mostly Human, and have limits, so hey-ho. Far from me to suggest a game named "ATM (Ass-to-Mouth)" might, you know, actually push some boundaries.... but vanilla is what the punters can wank to, I guess.

Since scat is a niche fetish, give her an enema beforehand with a scene with cream + rainbow sparkles being shot up there: your fairy comes out covered in white, rainbow sparkles and is finger-licking good...

Now, that's what I'd have done.

But, for a human: it's pretty out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maverick1965

SnubbLR

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Merry Christmas everyone!

HappyHolidays.png

I don't have much of an update other than I've got about new 400 renders done so far. I am not really sure anymore if 0.4 will be the final patch. I keep coming up with interesting things to put in the game, so there might be a 0.5.. We will see.

Thank you all for the kind comments and reviews.

i cant help feel like gabriellas fetish should have been vaginal to mouth. yeah its not quite as taboo, but shes so prudish it probably still would have grossed her out. and its thematically opposite to her sister
I feel like vaginal to mouth would be a little underwhelming as a fetish this late in the game. :/ But yeah, it was kinda hard to figure out where to take Gabby.
Dude, I like the game, but I would like to make some decision at some point. Until now it feel like a kinetik novel in a sandbox... I dont ask for massive branching path, but some agency at least. :HideThePain:
Yeah I know. The problem is that choices takes a lot of time. More than double the work because of coding etc, without really adding content as a whole. But I do agree with you. I kinda regret making the game in "sandbox"-style rather than just a kinetic novel :confused:
Well the game is good, but kinda all over the place. Also very weird at times. On the good side , its nice to be able to go after the female characters in whatever order.
But sadly, the game is all lust :(
Like just fucking, which hurts the narative for me. Since kinda loses its meaning just for ass to mouth stuff

Kinda sad that its only anal. Would have been nice for some pussy sex too.
A lot of good sex scenes, from what i have seen so far.
Leany's blowjob angles are all pretty much amazing. Some from behind scenes are good too, but a lot of the time our view is blocked and we cant see much

My favourte female characters are Leony and Betty. Super hot/sexy female characters with big tits and ass <3
I think there might be some vaginal sex in the next patch. But definitely not any focus on it. Also, would this be considered vaginal sex? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello developers, I have something for the box of ideas:

Since men are in short supply in your game (apart from the AC non-existent), how about the AC meets a trans woman? I'll leave the rest to your imagination, which is known to be

... boundless
I've played around with the idea of futa/trans. I don't really have anything against it rather than it's not really being my cup of tea. And doing things that I don't like really takes the fun out of it for me. :/ If there was to appear any futa going forward it would only be futa on female for sure.
Okay I've played a little and I have an idea of how to make Bestiality avoidable (not skip but prevent/avoid) if you wanted to do so to please those who may enjoy the game but not that aspect.

I believe just simply removing the animals sex scenes all together and replacing them with optional new ones for those who have bestiality off.

You can still have for an example find Max the dog and return him but maybe he can just go to his kennel or some corner and things play out as usual like it did original with it off, also when Helena walks the Lilly girl around on a leash you can change the text from Doggy kisses and her mentioning max the dog doing the same , you could just change that sentence and still have the pet play without the mention of max the dog.

For larger scenes like the Horse stuff in the barn if bestiality is off you still know where it's going and the dialogue says "I know where this is going, let get the fuck out" same thing as before you can have an alternative scene where she is being dominated by miss tinkler whatever her name was or some Milking machine used on horse cock is actually used on the girls breasts or something, basically anything to imply non animal stuff is taking place...

To be clear I am not saying how to make your game, but in a thread you said you weren't sure how to make it avoidable because of story, as far as I can tell the animal stuff isn't important to story but more just a kink and I believe if you really did want to make the animal stuff genuinely avoidable or just a thing that doesn't happen you absolutely could, it would just take a little extra effort rendering different scenes or cutting out those scenes entirely for those with bestiality [OFF] and just altering some dialogue text to suggest something else is happening like lesbian stuff
I've been reading your posts over and over and I can't really figure out what you mean... Bestiality is avoidable, but to add vanilla scenes to REPLACE bestiality scenes doesn't really appeal to me. One of the reasons being that you'd have to play the game twice, or play around with saves and stuff to see all the content. That is something I truly despise in other games :/

Apr 7, 2019
Thanks for the Christmas picture! I'll just wanted to put in my unsolicited two cents:

I really enjoy the kinetic-novel-in-a-sandbox feel. It gives just enough freedom to see some scenes or progress some paths in an order that the player wishes, but with none of the grinding or chance to miss scenes that seem to characterize most sandboxes. I like it better than a straight kinetic novel, but that's entirely personal preference.

I think your game is better off without branching paths, but that's also just personal preference :)

I believe there are plenty of males in your game, they just don't happen to be human males ;-) it's to your game's credit.

You mentioned that it was kind of hard to think about where to take Gabby. I think making her empowered by things she finds disgusting is brilliant! No only does it allow for great creativity, but also scaling more and more extreme as she gets used to things that formerly bothered her.

Whether the game's last update is 0.4 or 0.5, I hope that you will continue in other games because I think you're an awesome developer! Best wishes to you and to us all for 2024!

L4ki

Sep 29, 2021
I think there might be some vaginal sex in the next patch. But definitely not any focus on it. Also, would this be considered vaginal sex? :unsure:
If female put dildo or simmilar object in her pussy, it is masturbation and not vaginal sex.
If man put his penis in onahole or simmilar object, it is masturbation and not vaginal sex.
So, having penis in onahole, and onahole in pussy is masturbation for both or double masturbation...
I don't see how can that be considered as vaginal sex, barelly as half vaginal sex...

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
In some point the game makes emphasis on girls being virgins while having anal sex?, I can't find such think, It will be part of the game in the future?

adamernst

Donor
Dec 12, 2017
@ SnubbLR
i'm not one to write much here but your game is simply unique. it's one of if not the best game here. the story the renderers the guidance in the game just perfect. no getting stuck and not progressing :) maybe more animations would be nice. keep up the good work and many many thanks to spend u time to offer us this game. think we all look forward to seeing more from you when your time allows.

GeorgBrandt

Feb 23, 2020
Honestly can't wait for your next release. I have really appreciated your creativity so far! AWESOME!
Please use the creative leeway you've created so far to deepen the characters you've created so far, instead of always adding new characters or pursuing more and more extreme fantasies. I would very much regret a burnout of your endurance.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Merry Christmas everyone!

View attachment 3202612

I don't have much of an update other than I've got about new 400 renders done so far. I am not really sure anymore if 0.4 will be the final patch. I keep coming up with interesting things to put in the game, so there might be a 0.5.. We will see.

Thank you all for the kind comments and reviews.

I feel like vaginal to mouth would be a little underwhelming as a fetish this late in the game. :/ But yeah, it was kinda hard to figure out where to take Gabby.

Yeah I know. The problem is that choices takes a lot of time. More than double the work because of coding etc, without really adding content as a whole. But I do agree with you. I kinda regret making the game in "sandbox"-style rather than just a kinetic novel :confused:

I've played around with the idea of futa/trans. I don't really have anything against it rather than it's not really being my cup of tea. And doing things that I don't like really takes the fun out of it for me. :/ If there was to appear any futa going forward it would only be futa on female for sure.

I've been reading your posts over and over and I can't really figure out what you mean... Bestiality is avoidable, but to add vanilla scenes to REPLACE bestiality scenes doesn't really appeal to me. One of the reasons being that you'd have to play the game twice, or play around with saves and stuff to see all the content. That is something I truly despise in other games :/
Great news! (y)

I was really worried about this game!

Thank you for your hard work - SnubbLR

Reactions: GeorgBrandt

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
So, I haven't seen it in the first few pages, and it'd be a shame if nobody asked this question: Is atm avoidable?

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
I have an idea for 4 Females / 1 Male scene, which I have never seen before (probably invented myself in my fucked up mind). 1 Female riding on Male mouth (Cunnilungus); 1 Female riding on Male put-together-2-middle-fingers which he holds on his stomach; 1 Female riding on Male cock (Vaginal); and 1 Female riding on Male put-together-2-hallux-toes.
2 fingers-a-hole is not about this game...

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
i remember this game being CRAZY but AWESOME!! Anythng new? or has the whole world gone VANILLLA!

SnubbLR

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
In some point the game makes emphasis on girls being virgins while having anal sex?, I can't find such think, It will be part of the game in the future?
Yeah, the school girls are being taught by their teacher to stay virgins I believe. Also the nun want's to keep her virginity ofc. And Gabriela revealed she will lose her magical powers if she breaks her hymen we learned in 0.3, something that will be heavily focused on going forward since it's part of the main story line.

Love your list btw. I'll be working my way through it :p Thanks for including my game there as well.

please don't abandon this game :cry:
Not abandoning it! I'm working on renders pretty much every day. I am starting to feel a little burnt out though

Like that game! But would prefer a much lighter bulge in most scenes to be more "realistic".
I keep going back and forth on that. Some days I feel less is more. I am also worried that people will miss it completely if it's too small.

Honestly can't wait for your next release. I have really appreciated your creativity so far! AWESOME!
Please use the creative leeway you've created so far to deepen the characters you've created so far, instead of always adding new characters or pursuing more and more extreme fantasies. I would very much regret a burnout of your endurance.
Yeah, I'm not planning on introducing more characters at this point, and focus on expanding those I have.

i remember this game being CRAZY but AWESOME!! Anythng new? or has the whole world gone VANILLLA!
I sure hope it's not become vanilla :eek:

Yeah, I know, I meant altogether, not separately. If 2-fingers is too vanilla, then maybe fisting two women with both hands on each side. Same can be done with feet.
I've got some fisting stuff done for 0.4. This specific scene I really like how it came out :)

Your original idea isn't that bad though. I've been working on a bunch of small scenes where MC get's surprised/woken up by girls while he is taking a nap at home. You'd idea, with some modification (no vaginal sex though), got my imagination going... I'll see what I can come up with

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yeah, the school girls are being taught by their teacher to stay virgins I believe. Also the nun want's to keep her virginity ofc. And Gabriela revealed she will lose her magical powers if she breaks her hymen we learned in 0.3, something that will be heavily focused on going forward since it's part of the main story line.

Love your list btw. I'll be working my way through it :p Thanks for including my game there as well.

Not abandoning it! I'm working on renders pretty much every day. I am starting to feel a little burnt out though

I keep going back and forth on that. Some days I feel less is more. I am also worried that people will miss it completely if it's too small.

Yeah, I'm not planning on introducing more characters at this point, and focus on expanding those I have.

I sure hope it's not become vanilla :eek:

I've got some fisting stuff done for 0.4. This specific scene I really like how it came out :)

Your original idea isn't that bad though. I've been working on a bunch of small scenes where MC get's surprised/woken up by girls while he is taking a nap at home. You'd idea, with some modification (no vaginal sex though), got my imagination going... I'll see what I can come up with
Can you bring back girls from tennis match? They are not on christmas pic and looks like they are abandoned.

And when are there some ideas. I have my own. MC can fuck some girl in the ass while she fuck another girls ass by strap on or double dildo.

4.60 star(s) 45 Votes