Jan 2, 2023
This is game is ..... it's just...... ewww....ufff.... wow and the next second you go. "Okayokayokay, Let's see where this goes.":ROFLMAO:

So if art is the stuff that takes you on an emotional roller-coaster, this game is exactly that.

Going from roughly 3.7 to 4.8 GB in a single update is also something i can only tip my hat in admiration at. So a wholehearted thank you for your work and i hope you enjoy continue doing it.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I have a question, it says mostly anal, I mean there is no vaginal sex in this game?

rufylando

Oct 11, 2018
20231103_161645.jpg 20231103_161631.jpg
Guys, who can help me? I've repeated everything several times, but I'm stuck here. It doesn't make me do anything else

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I thought I finally found a game where the focus is anal and incest, heck, it doesn't even have vaginal sex tag, just perfect or so I thought. Unfortunate after playing for a bit I just found to be too extreme for my tastes, the puking, prolapse and supernatural is just not my cup of tea.

Best of luck to the dev;).

I guess my search still continues...

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Wow! Anal Only! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I like the graphics in the previews but after some thought, this might not be the game for me.

I guess every one has their own preferences. Enjoy!

U330661

Aug 29, 2022
Wow! Anal Only! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I like the graphics in the previews but after some thought, this might not be the game for me.

I guess every one has their own preferences. Enjoy!
That's the fun of making AVN's I think, everyone can make something that's their cup of tea.

SnubbLR

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I cant proceed in the barn scene:

File "game/patch.rpy", line 354, in <module>
if afuck == True:
NameError: name 'afuck' is not defined
same here

heres the traceback
I'm so sorry guys. I had two typos in the default values. I believe you used an old save, and thanks to my typos, those values were never introduced when you started playing.

I added a hot fix to the main thread. Just download and replace the script file in your game. If you use the compressed version you might have to unpack the game first.

for farm scene

4.50 star(s) 50 Votes