What should be focused on before the game comes to an end?

• More scat

Votes: 278 26.3%
  • More bestiality

Votes: 573 54.2%
  • Cherries needs to be popped before we see this through

Votes: 163 15.4%
  • More size play

Votes: 214 20.2%
  • What happened with the twins?

Votes: 113 10.7%
  • You forgot about Kitty...

Votes: 90 8.5%
  • More with the pregnant boss

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • Expand on the nun's new 'tail'

Votes: 89 8.4%
  • More farm stuff

Votes: 186 17.6%
  • A magical dick on teacher?

Votes: 92 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SnubbLR

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
One simple suggestion I would like to make to the developer SnubbLR:
If you release another version, could you just include one simple toggle at the beginning to include all content, and thus disable the choices when something out of the ordinary is about to happen?
Being prompted kind of ruins the impact for some players - it's like watching a comedy with subtitles, where you end up reading the jokes before the actors deliver them.
This is a great idea, and it's something I've been thinking about since 0.1. I was just a little worried that some people were okay with the "light smear" aspect of the game, but didn't want the "full experience". But you're right, me showing up and warning you every time things are about to get spicy might ruin the mood. I'll see if I can put some code in for the next release. Maybe an option in the beginning to "turn off all warnings" or something...
Also, I am curious... is there ANYONE here who plays the game with scat on, but avoids the extreme scat scenes? Maybe I should just get rid of the warning altogether?
Really wish ATM adventures didn't exclude vaginal sex, like.yoj would think that Anal would be a heavy kink sure but it kind of sucks that pussy is never an option, the MC will accept a blowjob but not pussy? That just seems odd to me, I do hope eventually Pussy becomes a common option while still having Anal as an option too
There are just SO many games out there that completely skip anal sex... Part of why I made the game like this was in protest to just that.
However, the whole vaginal virginity aspect is tickling me a little at this point...
This has no music or audio, shit it looks like a lifeless game
This one I've looked into. I even had a guy who specializes in music in adult games do a play-through to see what he could do. Not sure if the content of the game threw him off, but he said he had no idea what music could fit such a game... Personally, when I play a game, the first thing I do is turn the music off and play my own stuff that I like. I do realize this is not the case for everyone though. I am not sure what to do here
SnubbLR, ATM, one of my favorite fetishes. (the dirtier, the better). Bestiality is a major plus. Anyways, this game is screaming for a mod to fade the textbox so that only the script is visible. Just a suggestion. Keep this game cumming. P.S., the girls are real cuties.
Do you have an example of such a mod? Maybe I could take a look at such code and see what I can come up with.
This guys ---> MikesDK review is actually unhinged and I'm surprised an admin hasn't taken it down. Right off the rip he says he's not interested in the tags and then goes on to shadow box a totally different game. Hates that there are no choices? The Dev no joke tells you that in the first few slides??? Hello? Dude didn't even try to engage the game, clearly didn't read the TITLE OF THE GAME and downloaded it anyways and is all pikachu_surprised.jpeg when the game has fetishes he didn't care to read again in the fucking title of the game.

Could you imagine downloading the new hit game "My Big Booba Adventure: A story of Titties only F cup and Above!" and some knuckle dragging neanderthal gets his sister to download it for him then shits all over the walls in a blind rage because he thinks seeing any cup size B+ is a crime against his eye balls?

Is this the new standard we are going with?
Yeah, I got destroyed by reviews in 0.4... A little discouraging to be honest. But it is what it is :(

So I am sitting here trying to come up with some new unique scenes, but I am lacking inspiration. I feel like I've done most of the stuff that I wanted to do, and at this point, I'd like to get input from you guys. I created a poll to get an idea of what people would like to see more of going forward.

Thanks for being awesome, guys!

Apr 7, 2019
This is a great idea, and it's something I've been thinking about since 0.1. I was just a little worried that some people were okay with the "light smear" aspect of the game, but didn't want the "full experience". But you're right, me showing up and warning you every time things are about to get spicy might ruin the mood. I'll see if I can put some code in for the next release. Maybe an option in the beginning to "turn off all warnings" or something...
Also, I am curious... is there ANYONE here who plays the game with scat on, but avoids the extreme scat scenes? Maybe I should just get rid of the warning altogether?

There are just SO many games out there that completely skip anal sex... Part of why I made the game like this was in protest to just that.
However, the whole vaginal virginity aspect is tickling me a little at this point...

This one I've looked into. I even had a guy who specializes in music in adult games do a play-through to see what he could do. Not sure if the content of the game threw him off, but he said he had no idea what music could fit such a game... Personally, when I play a game, the first thing I do is turn the music off and play my own stuff that I like. I do realize this is not the case for everyone though. I am not sure what to do here

Do you have an example of such a mod? Maybe I could take a look at such code and see what I can come up with.

Yeah, I got destroyed by reviews in 0.4... A little discouraging to be honest. But it is what it is :(

So I am sitting here trying to come up with some new unique scenes, but I am lacking inspiration. I feel like I've done most of the stuff that I wanted to do, and at this point, I'd like to get input from you guys. I created a poll to get an idea of what people would like to see more of going forward.

Hey SnubbLR,

I think your game is awesome and 0.4 was a great edition! I've never quite understood reviews that tear into a game because they dislike the fetishes or because a game doesn't have a component they wished it had (like music, which I also can take or leave). I'm not saying people can't have legitimate criticisms, but saying that a game has more sex than story or is a visual novel and not a sandbox is not a deficiency in the game - it's a genre choice.

As to some of your questions, oblique and direct:

While really good music can enhance a game, music for the sake of having music (or sound effects for that matter) don't add much and I sometimes turn them off myself.

I've played through the games both with scat turned on and with scat turned off, but if I do a scat-on run, I feel like I've already crossed the line and I don't skip the extreme scenes.

I think your game is great - I appreciate all the time and effort you must have made bringing it to this state. Best wishes.

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022

Don't look at the handful of negative reviews you got, they're a bunch of idiots, that's like going into an Italian restaurant and complaining that there's pizza and no tacos, there's no substance to them, it's just whining. We all love your game, you got 4/5 with lots of five star reviews, don't let a few people ruin your mood when you just put out the best update the game has had! Although every update was fantastic.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

Absolutely, JokerLeader, is one such modder, his work is everywhere. Search him out, I'm sure he can assist you or even do it for you. He is very helpful.

Rhastor

Feb 3, 2018
I'd like to register an anti-vote on this. You've set the theme of this game and really should stick to it.
While staying on-theme, there are still plenty of ways to make this game more reprehensible and disgusting, which are not mentioned in your poll. I can DM you some suggestions, if you are interested.

Apr 7, 2019
I'd like to register an anti-vote on this. You've set the theme of this game and really should stick to it.
While staying on-theme, there are still plenty of ways to make this game more reprehensible and disgusting, which are not mentioned in your poll. I can DM you some suggestions, if you are interested.
Dear Rhastor, if SnubbLR consents, add the reprehensible suggestions to the main thread under a spoiler tag. I may be one of many upvoting your thoughts :)

Vadya65

Aug 29, 2020
Наконец-то вышла новая версия. Теперь снова ждите следующего. Это так больно. (((

Terlch

Oct 6, 2017
I am very interested in scat fetish,the extreme scat scenes is awesome.

Reactions: xxx1132

irreverent69

Apr 21, 2018

Don't be afraid to close out the game and move onto a new project you might have ideas for. Not everything needs to be a constantly updated live service. Honestly I think this might be your best route, The VN is already very long and covers a great amount of content.

Best of luck!

Bossnoone

Apr 8, 2021
I second the adding a mom or some thing like that. My favorite scenes are with milfs and dirty anal + farting. I also appreciate the threesome scenes and more, I feel like I prefer the dirty implications and dirty anal more than extreme scat but overall still enjoy it.

Reactions: barbarella2021

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This game seems to have some pretty extreme fetishes, but I do love anal focused games, so if the scat is optional, I might give it a try.
Don't like games with no audio at all though, any plans to add music or sound to the game? :unsure:

nbada710504oop

Feb 2, 2024
have any ideal about same size anal vore,unbirth,nipple

have any ideal about same size anal vore,unbirth,nipple vore?

Reactions: StingRei

StingRei

Jan 15, 2018

Can't get more ATM than same size anal vore.
Anal prolapse swallowing? Can bring the students to service the nun, have a competition to see who can deepthroat the most.
Maybe a new pop up restaurant? Serving food from gaping assholes as stuff, prolapsed piping bags, peeing into assholes to make soups for customers.

Reactions: Smasher3711

StingRei

Jan 15, 2018
for Inspiration: Maybe the little pixie half way "anal Unbirth-ed" legs first, doing a All the way through blowjob coming out of the mouth from the unbirthing Person:ROFLMAO:
The "pixie condom" was a good idea until we remembered the human penis can be longer than the pixie is tall. :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes