• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Oct 2, 2018
Is the fight with Annie broken or something?! I have trained more than three times with the other girl and yet no skip button for Annie fight plus the timer on her fight drains way to quickly!!

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Her love points is at 8/8 and I have already reached the end of Arc 1
make sure you have done all other options at least once maybe then it will unlock .

Is the fight with Annie broken or something?! I have trained more than three times with the other girl and yet no skip button for Annie fight plus the timer on her fight drains way to quickly!!
iirc no matter how much you train you cant make the fight easier you have to do it in the limited time . the only alternatice method is to play the android version where you spam only 1 button to beat it .

La kkakdj

Feb 19, 2022
I'm Stuck on Ymir part where it say she come find me anyone have any idea of what i have to do, also what do i have to do to unlock Ada path?

Reactions: miom150
Oct 2, 2018
iirc no matter how much you train you cant make the fight easier you have to do it in the limited time . the only alternatice method is to play the android version where you spam only 1 button to beat it .
[/QUOTE]

Feels like a bug or something cause it indicates that you can skip it given you trained more than 3 times! Yet here we are and not any skip popup in sight... Plus this game needs a general skip function for all the text if it going to make us do more than one playthrough for every update.

Reactions: NahuelFDEZ

Ace Sensei

Sep 29, 2023
I installed the latest update of *ATTACK ON SURVEY CORPS* on my android. But the game is not opening after the installation. And also it accedently got deleted. So I have 2 questions.

1. Is there an Android working file of the latest update, of there is can you please send or if there not, will the game be ok when it's original version releases?

2. I already told i accedently uninstalled the previous version (which is 0.13.4) where I saved the previous game. So , as per the information above, if I install the latest version, do I get all the scenes from the previous chapter unlocked??

I humbly request you to please send me a reply on this. Thank you...

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Hey, I haven't finished studying with Elsa, but she's disappeared from her room in the evenings. Any idea where I can find her?

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
I'm Stuck on Ymir part where it say she come find me anyone have any idea of what i have to do, also what do i have to do to unlock Ada path?
me too as well , stuck with Ymir Path and Ada Path i dont know how to talk to her beside in the afternoon but after that can't do anything

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I installed the latest update of *ATTACK ON SURVEY CORPS* on my android. But the game is not opening after the installation. And also it accedently got deleted. So I have 2 questions.

1. Is there an Android working file of the latest update, of there is can you please send or if there not, will the game be ok when it's original version releases?

2. I already told i accedently uninstalled the previous version (which is 0.13.4) where I saved the previous game. So , as per the information above, if I install the latest version, do I get all the scenes from the previous chapter unlocked??

I humbly request you to please send me a reply on this. Thank you...
1 the android version here has compatibility issues . the dev has posted a fix but its not out here yet . (you may find the updated version on 5mod)

2 on android you will not get the ability to view previous scenes unless you manually move the persistent file of the previous version to the new save location .

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes