rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
Which characters in the game commit incest?
and what kind of incest?
thanks

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
the MC does with the games original character elsa who is his sister .
But no intercourse yet
Thought you could make MC rub himself on Elsa and Christa when they sleep, but he can't take their virginity even thought it's teased.
Is it because of some Patreon rules?
If it's true then it is weird because the game already has a rape tag

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
But no intercourse yet
Thought you could make MC rub himself on Elsa and Christa when they sleep, but he can't take their virginity even thought it's teased.
Is it because of some Patreon rules?
If it's true then it is weird because the game already has a rape tag
you can fuck sasha while she sleeps so i guess maybe in the future you would be able to do it elsa and christa too . patreon does have strict rules but i guess they are not aware that the game contains this sort of material.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Hey guys, could you help out a fellow prev? It seems that I'm still missing one cg still, from the instructor, which is strange because i remember i had everything except the sady alley
1696236216348.png

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Hey guys, could you help out a fellow prev? It seems that I'm still missing one cg still, from the instructor, which is strange because i remember i had everything except the sady alley
View attachment 2974272
its the scene with sasha goes down on her . i dont remember how you unlock it you might have to fail or pass the scene where you steal some stuff

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
its the scene with sasha goes down on her . i dont remember how you unlock it you might have to fail or pass the scene where you steal some stuff
Oh that's right! There are two version, I think I got the one where I passed. Thanks!

EDIT: There is only one version which did not unlock for me, I guess you have to fail the wagon thing.

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
1696255120200.png

update soon . this should include the scenes with elsa christa and the night watch scenes for ymir/mikasa if the beta release notes is anything to go by

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
you can fuck sasha while she sleeps so i guess maybe in the future you would be able to do it elsa and christa too . patreon does have strict rules but i guess they are not aware that the game contains this sort of material.
Yeah, but you don't take her virginity like that, you have proper first-time sex with her
It's just weird that they put teasing taking Elsa's virginity and not going through with it
I mean, you literally have to win somewhat hard 2 minigames for nothing, they made 2 stages of going deeper but stopping before doing it

Last edited:
Reactions: jokersama

Ace Sensei

Sep 29, 2023
the file should work on android too . place it in Android/media/com.attackonsurveycorps
Ok. So do I need to extract that persistent.rar file and paste it inside the files of com.attackonsurveycorps, cause I can't extract persistent.rar file.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes