Jul 27, 2020
The links to 0.17.1:
PC: / / /
Android: / / /
MAC: / / /
IOS: / / /

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
looks like this version has removed the ability to do night scenes . its still coded in the game since i was able to do one from a previous save . my guess is devs disabled it during the patreon issue from last month . hopefully the public release will not have this restriction or someone can figure out how to enable it via a patch .

Reactions: domdale

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AttackOnSurveyCorps-0.17.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: devonY7

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Attack on Survey Corps [v0.17.1] [AstroNut] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [328 MB]
- - -

Mac [356 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
So there is no incest in the latest version and no incest patch available? Then corresponding tag should be removed to prevent misleading.
it might only be for the patreon version . also they did not remove it from the game its just made it so you cant activate it . many games on this site do this . my guess is the public release that will come out hopefully by this end of the month will not have this content removed/hidden .

Extremugen

Feb 12, 2018
it might only be for the patreon version . also they did not remove it from the game its just made it so you cant activate it . many games on this site do this . my guess is the public release that will come out hopefully by this end of the month will not have this content removed/hidden .
Talking about removed content, did the night interactions got removed?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Talking about removed content, did the night interactions got removed?
yup . you can still access them if you made a save during the scenes . so its not removed from the game but rather locked in this version . my guess is there will be a patch or version released later .

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes