ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
i feel like im the only one having game crashes when doing hange's story i ask her questions about her book or journal and then boom a game crash but ive tried doing everything to get around it but nothing works and no one else has mentioned it.

Kirsten26

May 23, 2020
Help me please? Cant progress anywhere. Stuck at crista being curious in steam steam room. Tried already joining her in the steam room. Sasha stuck at talk to her in the training grounds during mid day- progress instructor branch to unlock event, stuck at mikasa after sleeping on bed with her 1st time, stuck at instructor after blowjob for 1st time, stuck at hange after giving her the milk. Dont know what else to do. Anyone one has a walkthrough for this game? Thanks in advance

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
For now, this "version 0.11.0 Beta" is unfeasible to play, it is giving a "missing a module" error in the 0.10.4 save, for now I'll stay with it until I solve the problem of this new update, I don't feel like starting from scratch in this update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Getting stuck on Hange's route. I need to hide under the steam bench (to somehow steal Mikasa's panties). Did it once and now the clickable is gone but her route hint stayed there. I need to get past it to progress most of the other girls. Am I fucked ? I can click the windows for random scenes with random girls, but that's about it. There's also the shelf with pots that doesn't do anything ...........

69bluetooth69

Apr 22, 2020
Mikasa's journal won't update after the event with Jean so I can't advance her, and I can't advance with Sasha when it tells me to talk to her in the eatery, both of these have prevented me from advancing with anyone else as well.

Edit: Okay, so I figured both of these out, it's just a matter of the journal not presenting enough or the right information.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 35 Votes