ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Im still getting a game crash during hange story where you have to find her book anyone else having this problem? its where you question here about who might have it and she tells you to talk to the instructor and then it just crashes and closes no error message or anything.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Yeah i give up there is a game breaking bug that was never there before. when you question hange about where she last saw her book and she tells you to go find the instructor it just crashes. ive tried everything to get around it but im softlocked now i cant progress her story guess i will just wait for the bug fixes and hope someone mentions it to them.

Partomatic

Aug 9, 2019
I am stuck sadly. I am up to the point where i need to complete all other paths to get to the next stage of mikasas story but the only one left is sashas which says to talk to her in the eatery at evening but the only option is invite her to the barn and she says 'don't get ahead yourself'. Am i missing something cause everyone else has nothing and say to start or complete mikasas stuff.
did you find a way around this?

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I am using the free version so which one do you suggest from others? needs to be fully free.
What Sciens said.
The windows defender isn't that bad and depending on your preferences it will not allow you to do anything lol.

If you are unsure about a file, upload it to and check the result of all popular virus scanners.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes