WetBandit

Apr 17, 2020
There should be a seperate sleep option on Christa, if you click on her at night (on her main menu, before clicking "wake her up"), if you talked to her in the evening about sleeping together. That way you can progress to the interactive scene.
Thanks for the help. journal was a bit misleading but i got it thanks to you

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So I had 10.2 and just updated to current update. In the changeling it said it added instructor scene and added some Christmas ymir scenes which I don't have. I also remember on another platform seeing 5 hange scenes but my journal still only has 2 so I'm confused. It also added 2 shower scenes that are random. I got a bj one in a gloryhole and that was it where is the 2nd/ what is it and it also mentioned a scene where a well known new character would appear which I don't recall seeing so who was that?

Reactions: Wreggx

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
So it's a choosing point?
I guess. It depends on if you worked out how to win and deliberately lost or if you just lost. In regards to instructor though it is a choice. But the Sasha instructor scene is still achieved if you win so you don't need to lose to get it so there is less of a choice to lose there so the choice is only really on submitting to instructor or not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Phat17

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Does anyone have a fucking cheat for the BULLSHIT combat! I am not fucking speedy gonzalez! I can't even win a fucking single fight! It's too fucking fast! I can't play rhythm games because I do not have the hand eye coordination now it's in an adult game.. ugh.

OK figured out a cheat enable console mode and when combat starts go to console and type combo=4 and you will no longer have 10 keys to press but 6. I was able to finally beat her after doing that.

But seriously there is really almost NOTHING new from 0.9.6 to 0.10.4.

Last edited:
Reactions: krkarr

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
can you please share your save? im stuck with Hanje's branch. it says me you should go steam room in evening but nothing happens. game stucked. need for latest save game!

Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018
can you please share your save? im stuck with Hanje's branch. it says me you should go steam room in evening but nothing happens. game stucked. need for latest save game!

If you get stuck with some girls, continue the story of the others and you should be able to continue the one that interests you too, because apparently, even if it seems to me it is not specified, you must continue them all even if you are only interested in one, being more or less connected

Reactions: Holly Jerom
4.20 star(s) 35 Votes