Tester27

May 28, 2018
v0.10.4
1. Some of the older backgrounds/scenes were completely redrawn and updated. (sleeping with Christa in particular)
2. A new event with our lovely Instructor!
3. The appearance of a new character that's iconic to the series! ^^
4. The continuation of Ymir/Christa's stories! A bunch of new events!
5. The new mini-game with Christa! Keep in mind, the more options for interactions are unlocked the more you play the mini-game!
6. All girls' sprites are redrawn! There's still some work left in this area, but nothing major. We'll update it in one of the next small bug fix updates.
7. New night scenes with Sasha/Annie/Elsa! Now, for Elsa's new night scene, you need to enter her night scenes and then there'll be option to roll her over to her tummy! For Annie, you need to first tire her out! Talk to her at the training grounds and there'll be such an option! For Sasha, we've added one of the previously blocked night options with her!
8. Two random events. Now you can go showering during midday. Make sure to do that!
9. The journal's been updated as well
Hange's branch will be reworked and be brought back in one of the next updates, folks! I'm sorry for any inconvenience! Hope for your understanding.
It seems like this is just a combination of 10.2's changelog and the new side events, which is why everyone's not getting any new quests. 2,3,4,5 was added last patch (but 3 was fixed with this release). The new mini-events for 10.4 seem to be just 7,8.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
wait, is that event real? I thought it was a shitpost from Doom Marine, there is no way they actually made a event like this right? I have no idea how to trigger it so I don't if it actually exists.
[/CITAR]

Oh, just passing by saw your comment, partner. no... it wasn't "shitpost", it really was additional content apart from the main story of the game. and to begin with it was just starting a new game and selecting "DLC" then the terrible nightmare of christmas and new year began, who counted this nightmare was the shadyguy of the alley. And finally, it only exists until version .0.10.2 "I think!" where the content was removed.

But either way, I would never joke about something like that.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
my antivirus is acting up

also

3 security vendors and no sandboxes flagged this file as malicious

81a22304368f987ec7bceb76037f494d190ed1e4e014e677c70f0fa3e2fb708c
AttackOnSurveyCorps-0-10-4-pc.zip
317.57 MB
Size
2023-02-16 20:41:24 UTC
10 days ago

and enjoy additional community insights and crowdsourced detections.
Security vendors' analysis

May differ from commercial off-the-shelf product. The company decides the particular settings with which the engine should run in VirusTotal.
Avira (no cloud) HEUR/AGEN.1219093 F-Secure Heuristic.HEUR/AGEN.1219093
Jiangmin Trojan.Generic.hpekt Acronis (Static ML) Undetected

Last edited:
Reactions: stal1234

Yaaai

Jan 2, 2022
the alternative name of the game is "Attack of the night pervert"
btw, there is so much interactive in the game that it is really impressive

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
How do you activate any of the new content? Except for a single scene with the sister and a few night scenes, nothing new. Do i need to start all over?

Ezwinboi

Aug 20, 2019
What do I need to do I'm stuck I can't progress story of Mikasa, christa and annie, I skipped 20 days

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Here i was expecting NTR but the mc just keep collecting girl and fuck. This is no NTR. Remove that NTR tag. This confusing....

AutoCPS

Jun 5, 2020
Bootstrap to the start of init.init. took 0.06s
Early init. took 0.00s
Loader init. took 0.03s
Loading error handling. took 0.34s
Load modules took 0.64s
Loading script. took 1.00s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.06s
Loading persistent. took 0.00s
Faled to initialize steam: FileNotFoundError("Could not find module 'AttackOnSurveyCorps-0-10-4-pc\\lib\\py3-windows-x86_64\\steam_api64.dll' (or one of its dependencies). Try using the full path with constructor syntax.")
Set script version to: (8, 1, 0)
Loading 'english' translations.
Anyone got any idea why I can't start the game? it just throws that error.

WetBandit

Apr 17, 2020
im stuck at "maybe it's time to talk to Christa? she'll be in her room in the evening." I've exhausted all dialogue options with her and can't find any way to progress. other girls say "MORE CONTENT IN THE NEXT UPDATES" leaving me to believe there is more in christa's branch i'm not seeing.

Zoner95

May 24, 2018
im stuck at "maybe it's time to talk to Christa? she'll be in her room in the evening." I've exhausted all dialogue options with her and can't find any way to progress. other girls say "MORE CONTENT IN THE NEXT UPDATES" leaving me to believe there is more in christa's branch i'm not seeing.
There should be a seperate sleep option on Christa, if you click on her at night (on her main menu, before clicking "wake her up"), if you talked to her in the evening about sleeping together. That way you can progress to the interactive scene.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes