Bahahajaja

Oct 18, 2020
I am playing this game on Android, is there Any Way i can put the save file in there or is it Not possible on the Phone?

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Anybody have a walkthrough for the exact sequence of events that avoids softlocks? I can't access any new content, Hange has vanished to realms unknown and no charecters have anything new to say Only new thing I saw was Annie's scenes (which seem to not be dependant on whatever softlock has caused Hange to refuse to return) and Ymir catching you in that night scene (although you can't find her after that for anything and she wont interrupt again).

May 29, 2022
Anybody have a walkthrough for the exact sequence of events that avoids softlocks? I can't access any new content, Hange has vanished to realms unknown and no charecters have anything new to say Only new thing I saw was Annie's scenes (which seem to not be dependant on whatever softlock has caused Hange to refuse to return) and Ymir catching you in that night scene (although you can't find her after that for anything and she wont interrupt again).
oh yeah at night look above christa's bed you'll see an eye icon for ymir to wake her up but after that there's suppose to be more but it doesnt work

camdanryeker

Jul 2, 2020
Softlocked out of content too, RIP.

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw
Jul 15, 2020
How to open ntr scenes? Are there any walktrough for that?
The NTR is going to get removed as there was a lot of backlash since the Dev said there were no plans for it. Or something like that. There is a Christmas event that was full on NTR, but I don't know how to see it or even care to see it personally.

Edit: A quick note I'm just going over what I saw a week ago or so and my memory is absolute trash so take this with a grain of salt.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doom Marine
Sep 10, 2022
The NTR is going to get removed as there was a lot of backlash since the Dev said there were no plans for it. Or something like that. There is a Christmas event that was full on NTR, but I don't know how to see it or even care to see it personally.

Edit: A quick note I'm just going over what I saw a week ago or so and my memory is absolute trash so take this with a grain of salt.
wait, is that event real? I thought it was a shitpost from Doom Marine, there is no way they actually made a event like this right? I have no idea how to trigger it so I don't if it actually exists.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
bruhhhh how people can be mad for NTR content when it's fully canon that AOT is a NTR story lmao bird cuckren watching mikasa being pounded hard by horse-kun and historia being violently fucked by her former bully giga chad farmer-kun the harem king

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
bruhhhh how people can be mad for NTR content when it's fully canon that AOT is a NTR story lmao bird cuckren watching mikasa being pounded hard by horse-kun and historia being violently fucked by her former bully giga chad farmer-kun the harem king
My brother in Christ, I just had a stroke reading that.

• Haha
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

CloneClown

Jan 31, 2018

how to solve the problem, allow us to kill that titan and we re good
(dont need the option to not kill him, simple loop "are you sure you dont want to kill him ?" would be great)

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Are there any other sex scenes from the usual groping/buttjob pictures in 0.10.2? I can't find any more content in the story either.

May 31, 2017
Yo , love the game nice work on it

Got some questions though

1-Is there away to keep ymir off Christia?
Kind not my cup of tea to just use christina and share her (i know it might or it will close ymir path by that a thing i am willing to sacrifice)

2-is there plans to make mikasa fall in love with the mc or will there RS be sexually based only (being a replacement or used whatever its called)

3- how to unlock the instructor the one before the last on its event list? , I think it bugged out for me

4- what tags are planned for the future for the game i think you can add this one to the main post for the game under future tags

Well and yeah thanks for reading appreciate it <3

Feb 12, 2020
Yo , love the game nice work on it

Got some questions though

1-Is there away to keep ymir off Christia?
Kind not my cup of tea to just use christina and share her (i know it might or it will close ymir path by that a thing i am willing to sacrifice)

2-is there plans to make mikasa fall in love with the mc or will there RS be sexually based only (being a replacement or used whatever its called)

3- how to unlock the instructor the one before the last on its event list? , I think it bugged out for me

4- what tags are planned for the future for the game i think you can add this one to the main post for the game under future tags

Well and yeah thanks for reading appreciate it <3

The latest version is 0.10.4 and this is the creator's patreon page.
Instructor Journal Updated in this version. :D

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
How to do instructor event after husband enters room and Christa night event after Ymir agrees to turn a blind eye? I tried sleeping with her a few times but can't talk to her in the evening since nothing happens.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes