molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I can't unlock last screne in gallery of instructor
Seems there is this bull shit thing in the game from what I was told in Discord.. you treat the girls nicely you won't get scenes.. that is so stupid. Like below I missed a Henge scene.. stupid to make you permanently miss a scene.

That scene depends on the route you took with her
To see other sex scene, you need to choose not go do down on her/make her deepthroat you during first BJ scene with her
Can someone please create an unlock gallery because this is crap. Who the hell is going to play the game through all over again to get one damn scene!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Greetings to all! Keep a full save, the only thing that is not closed is a quest with an instructor, because as I understand it, it does not work
Save did not work I tested and still the same scene of the instructor is locked.

Last edited:

KrokZ09

Dec 28, 2021
1. Some of the old backgrounds/scenes have been completely revamped and updated. (scenes where you sleep with Historia for example) 2. New event with our favorite Instructor! 3. The appearance of a new canon hero in the game! ^^ 4. Continuation of Ymir and Christy's Branch! Many new events with them! 5. New minigame with Christa! Remember that new options open up in this minigame as you play the minigame more often. 6. All female sprites have been redrawn! There is still work in this direction, but nothing critical. We'll update a few things in one of the next bug fixes. 7. New night scenes with Sasha/Annie/Elsa! So, to see the new night scene with Elsa, you have to enter the current night scene with her and there will be an option to flip her upside down. With Annie, you have to wear her down first. Talk to her in the field and there will be such an option! What about Sasha? We added one of the night scenes with her that weren't available before! 8. Two random events. Now you can shower during the day. Make sure you do! 9. The journal and all sprites have also been updated

LILKEK361

Nov 10, 2021
1. Some of the old backgrounds/scenes have been completely revamped and updated. (scenes where you sleep with Historia for example) 2. New event with our favorite Instructor! 3. The appearance of a new canon hero in the game! ^^ 4. Continuation of Ymir and Christy's Branch! Many new events with them! 5. New minigame with Christa! Remember that new options open up in this minigame as you play the minigame more often. 6. All female sprites have been redrawn! There is still work in this direction, but nothing critical. We'll update a few things in one of the next bug fixes. 7. New night scenes with Sasha/Annie/Elsa! So, to see the new night scene with Elsa, you have to enter the current night scene with her and there will be an option to flip her upside down. With Annie, you have to wear her down first. Talk to her in the field and there will be such an option! What about Sasha? We added one of the night scenes with her that weren't available before! 8. Two random events. Now you can shower during the day. Make sure you do! 9. The journal and all sprites have also been updated
is the link liget or do i get a virus when i download it dont want to try it though

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes