Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Welp, I can't continue because for Christa I need to finish Mikasa's quests but for that I have to finish all other girl's quest si for that, for the Instructor I have to go to the training ground "tomorrow" (it's been tomorrow for 7 days) but I can't click on her and nothing happen and for Annie I have to stay away from her but for how many time? How can I know that it's good?

Somebody help please
I'm having the same problem

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
I'm having the same problem
keep visiting instructor hange, one with glasses, in the morning. Wait till she says how her diary is missing. this leads to the events that unlock annie.
This update bugged Hange's quest line. She isnt suppose to have the dwarf titan with a dick till AFTER you find her diary event line, but this update bypasses this. So you get forced to do the old content after seeing the new content somehow.

AdlerTav

Jul 17, 2018
I think I'm the only one experiencing this, but whenever I try to open the game the screen freezes and takes a long time to load. When finally the game opens any click I do it crashes again. However, no errors appear and all other games run normally.

Reactions: dark971

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
I played the game now and must say I really like it. I hope that there will be scenes with the female titan later too. It is as parody game after all and it would be really sad If we won't see some sexual action with the female titan Anni and the mc or maybe even normal sized female chars. Keep up the work

• Haha
Reactions: Doom Marine

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
Can't progress with Instructor quest line, after meeting Keith it says to meet him in the training grounds in the morning but I can't do anything. Instructor is unclickable and nothing else happens. Have waited for over 10 in game days still nothing.

Doom Marine

Oct 1, 2018
I didn't play the xmas special but in Hange's storyline in the main game, MC is getting cucked by a titan. I didn't think the game was going in this direction at all, unfortunately into the bin it goes.
Yes, I played the Christmas special and was completely blown away by what I saw. I expected it to be a wholesome lecherous event, but all that came was a Mikasa event in perverted Santa clothes inside a wooden Christmas box, this inside the boys' dorm. Then what came next was a never ending nightmare, she just jacked off everyone inside the box, and then a gang bang with all the boys followed, and at the end, she wakes up full of cum with Eren yelling at her what happened and that's it of the event. The most bossal event I've seen in these games, I usually stay away from this kind of thing but the dev just trolled me. So, anyone interested or curious about this event, now you know what's coming. Anyway, as I haven't played Hange's route yet, just Mikasa's, honestly I'm starting to have doubts about the direction this game will take!

Last edited:

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
when they fix the bug instructor path when her husband keith shows up and ask to training ground in the morning ?

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
just for an idea but why don't the developer just add a skip option for Hange's ntr event like tell annie that she brought a titan then annie kills it or something
The event will be reworked. Hange will return in one of the next updates.
All ntr stuff is removed.
I guess it was a poor idea to implement it like that, and I agree with some criticism. It was never my intention to add any ntr, it's just Hange and Titans, it made sense to me, given how crazy she is about titans.
Anyway, the event will be reworked and there won't be any ntr in that branch.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes