Nov 17, 2018
VirusTotal reports 4/70 alerts. Two of which is "heuristic", two others are "malicious/unsafe".
False positive as is.
Why does it even need to connect to the internet in the first place? It's a god damn Ren'py engine. Also I'm not some cyber security expert but these heuristic warnings may come from the fact the the executable is installing a bunch of hooks into a few .DLL's. Again, why does it do that?

Reactions: EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I don't really understand what you're even talking about, fishing for what?
For reactions regarding the content, wouldn't be the first time a developer pulled this, wouldn't be the last.

No, we get an H-scene with her, and you seem to be purposefully omitting that.
As I said, I can see the pattern, but at best it's going to be second hand goods. That means it will emulate whatever happens with the titan first.

You just accuse me of things that'll never be in the game (like Conny - Sasha, Reiner- Annie).That's all I've got to say to this.
I haven't accused you with anything, I suggested that you might as well go there ultimately. :)

woofer90

Jul 27, 2020
I`m a little dissapointed, with the whole hange thing in this update

I know there is the whole definition of NTR thing in here, but still its not the type of content i was expecting in this game to be honest.

By searching the thread, you can see that by the end of 2021 the devs said there would be no NTR, while in the middle of 2022 their stance changed referring to such content in a `i don`t have such plans as of now`, while in the end of last year we got the holiday special which is pretty much what i never wanted to see, still it was just a special, not part of the main story, now we got this update, which raises some concerns in regards to where the game will go in the future.

I want to be clear i still enjoy the game and will keep playing, and considering that it seems updates will be getting more frequent, i might even become a patreon, still after such an update its hard to understand what kind of game and content i or anyone else would be supporting.

The devs credibility is important to me and i like to believe many others, with this update theirs was at least to me a little shaken, i want to point though that i am not criticizing the content of the update or what the devs are doing or will do in the future, i just want them to be honest about the type of content we can expect.

Regardless i would like to thank the AstroNut team for the game they developed and shared with us.

Last edited:

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
copied my save files over from another PC and when i try to load them it says "save was created on another device, do you trust the creator of the save file (yes/no)" .. obviously i click yes and... NOTHING HAPPENS. Yo dev, why do you need to include such an intrusive script in the save files? It's a Renpy game, not the access point to Bank of America. Seriously dude. And at least make sure that the script actually WORKS before you include it.

Bogusz55

Mar 2, 2018
Alright.New update looks very good.I will hold out my opinion on the NTR topic as the creator of the game said non of it will happen.The scene with Hange giving a handjob to Mc looks great.I understand some people's fears about the NTR as I have played a few games that later put that thing in.Still I love the game and will trust the creator as he is doing a great job.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
I`m a little dissapointed, with the whole hange thing in this update

I know there is the whole definition of NTR thing in here, but still its not the type of content i was expecting in this game to be honest.

By searching the thread, you can see that by the end of 2021 the devs said there would be no NTR, while in the middle of 2022 their stance changed referring to such content in a `i don`t have such plans as of now`, while in the end of last year we got the holiday special which is pretty much what i never wanted to see, still it was just a special, not part of the main story, now we got this update, which raises some concerns in regards to where the game will go in the future.

I want to be clear i still enjoy the game and will keep playing, and considering that it seems updates will be getting more frequent, i might even become a patreon, still after such an update its hard to understand what kind of game and content i or anyone else would be supporting.

The devs credibility is important to me and i like to believe many others, with this update theirs was at least to me a little shaken, i want to point though that i am not criticizing the content of the update or what the devs are doing or will do in the future, i just want them to be honest about the type of content we can expect.

Regardless i would like to thank the AstroNut team for the game they developed and shared with us.
That mikasa Christmas event was a nightmare I came in thinking it would be some wholesome or a good lewd update with mc getting some pussy lol.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes