DaredevilGG

May 12, 2020
Could anybody tell me where the last two pieces of paper are, I currently have Hange, Elsa, Mikasa, and the instructor

Mar 11, 2021
Any feet content? will it be in the future?
PS. одна из картинок называется "sasha drochit", автор игры русский?

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
It's buggy, and you managed to wrote Hange out with the titan thing. Waste of time and resources imo.
Yeah, because it's beta you're playing. Sadly, F95 doesn't mention that.
The bugs are being fixed atm/more scenes are being added for full release.
As for Hange, it's your opinion, man. Peace.
If you think it'll be just Titan having fun with her, you're wrong.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, because it's beta you're playing. Sadly, F95 doesn't mention that.
The bugs are being fixed atm/more scenes are being added for full release.
As for Hange, it's your opinion, man. Peace.
If you think it'll be just Titan having fun with her, you're wrong.
I see the pattern with the content, but at best, it's having second hand goods, at worst, the three letter word, and that's an opinion many will share, you can prepare for the shitstorm, especially since previously you said no, then not just sure, then you threw it in. Might as well drop in some Keith - Jane, Eren - Mikasa, Conny - Sasha, Reiner - Anne, etc scenes as well eh? I don't see the point of having an OC if this is the future direction, and if you're just fishing, yeah, you'll see how that will end up.

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I see the pattern with the content, but at best, it's having second hand goods, at worst, the three letter word, and that's an opinion many will share, you can prepare for the shitstorm, especially since previously you said no, then not just sure, then you threw it in. Might as well drop in some Keith - Jane, Eren - Mikasa, Conny - Sasha, Reiner - Anne, etc scenes as well eh? I don't see the point of having an OC if this is the future direction, and if you're just fishing, yeah, you'll see how that will end up.
Huh? I don't follow you at all.
As for Keith, there'll be no NTR there at all. Right the opposite, actually.

I don't really understand what you're even talking about, fishing for what? Like I said, I'm not a huge fan of NTR and those scenes with Titan were just a mean of introducing him and it's not like Hange just forgets about MC. No, we get an H-scene with her, and you seem to be purposefully omitting that.
You just accuse me of things that'll never be in the game (like Conny - Sasha, Reiner- Annie).That's all I've got to say to this.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes