PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
The game does not start, it gives error, I have tried downloading it from different sources.

My computer is a beast, I have plenty of space, I have not had any problem of this type with any other game.

Any advice?
For starters, it'd be nice to know what kind of error you get, man

Kkos-16

Sep 28, 2019
Playing on 0.9.4. Can't get past the morning after finding Mikasa masturbating. I can't train with mikasa cause the MC says he doesnt want to get his ass kicked again and I can't get time to pass any other way, even trying to sleep in the bedroom.

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Playing on 0.9.4. Can't get past the morning after finding Mikasa masturbating. I can't train with mikasa cause the MC says he doesnt want to get his ass kicked again and I can't get time to pass any other way, even trying to sleep in the bedroom.
When you're on the main map, click on the time of day at the left bottom of the screen
It'll let you pass the time

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Ange missions for Mikasa panties i already hid under the bench and now there is nothing else i can do , can't hide again , can't progress it
Dude, you just need to go back to the mirror man and give him back the panties

Barriola

Apr 11, 2018
So on the APK version, I can get pass the prologue. I'm stuck looking at a black screen with clouds passing through. Screenshot_20230119-103013.png

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes