utkubaran52

Jan 14, 2020
Although Eren is officially in love with Mikasa in manga, thank god in the game he is the same fxxxxxx idiot as in the first season of the anime. I mean, what kind of idiot could ignore a girl like Mikasa that much? Well, answer is Eren lol.

Mikasa is by far the best designed (and prettiest I think) girl in the game and since she can't get any light from Eren, it seems like she will be fully attached to our MC over time. I really want Eren to realize the situation in time and die of jealousy xD

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Although Eren is officially in love with Mikasa in manga, thank god in the game he is the same fxxxxxx idiot as in the first season of the anime. I mean, what kind of idiot could ignore a girl like Mikasa that much? Well, answer is Eren lol.

Mikasa is by far the best designed (and prettiest I think) girl in the game and since she can't get any light from Eren, it seems like she will be fully attached to our MC over time. I really want Eren to realize the situation in time and die of jealousy xD

aye if Eren don't want her.. Then his LOSS!

more for us to have and bang the rest of the girls.

We will happily keep mikasa warm at night if you know what i mean ...

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Super confused everyone's story is halted till I progress Christa but she's constantly with Ymir in the dorm what the fuck do I do
At some point, she asks you to wake her up in the dialogue.
Try doing that, click on her when she's asleep and wake her up

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Just got Sasha's handjob scene and I must say that the game really is enjoyable. I hope it continues and progresses, loving its slice of life feel that was so needed in the actual AOT series (seriously, the AOT characters are fun and likeable, they just...tended to die or get off screened very easily)

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Just got Sasha's handjob scene and I must say that the game really is enjoyable. I hope it continues and progresses, loving its slice of life feel that was so needed in the actual AOT series (seriously, the AOT characters are fun and likeable, they just...tended to die or get off screened very easily)
Thanks! ^^
I think actual AoT series didn't really need that, the focus of the show is shifted to entirely different things.
Though I wouldn't mind seeing more of everyday activity in anime but... I don't think that'll happen in s4 part 3, haha :cry:

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
The game does not start, it gives error, I have tried downloading it from different sources.

My computer is a beast, I have plenty of space, I have not had any problem of this type with any other game.

Any advice?

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes