Lord Zen

Oct 7, 2022
Hello
I am someone who usually dont comment about games but here there is a glaring fault. The text is tiny which is bad. There is a huge text box there but the sentences there are tiny very tiny. Please fix that, this is good game but this is bad

Zortrax

Apr 24, 2018
Everytime I open this game it tries to connect to pastebin.com, a site that can hold information for a while. This is extremely suspicious, it might be trying to stole information from your computer. I don't recommend playing this game while this is sorted out.

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Everytime I open this game it tries to connect to pastebin.com, a site that can hold information for a while. This is extremely suspicious, it might be trying to stole information from your computer. I don't recommend playing this game while this is sorted out.
The pastebin is there simply to show online the current version you're playing and whether you should update the version you're playing. It doesn't store anything else.

That's the only thing we use that website for.
I'd recommend you check what that website is used for.

Last edited:

LordPredador

Apr 27, 2020
Could someone help me? I have an error when entering the game. I download and extract it without problems, but when I start it, it doesn't open, it closes immediately, it doesn't even show the window in versions prior to this, if I could enter normally, ask me how to fix it. my laptop has windows 7 64 bit

Dec 2, 2022
7.A huge new quest line with Mikasa. TO ACCESS IT YOU NEED TO HAVE FINISHED ALL OTHER BRANCHES! ...
And what does this message mean? What do I have to get to (in notepad - WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATES) for all the other girls before I can complete the mikasa tasks or will they hang like that until (new updates) ?

Reactions: Doom Marine
Dec 2, 2022
Could someone help me? I have an error when entering the game. I download and extract it without problems, but when I start it, it doesn't open, it closes immediately, it doesn't even show the window in versions prior to this, if I could enter normally, ask me how to fix it. my laptop has windows 7 64 bit
1.Update Unity
2.Update Java
3.Update video card drivers
4.Update FlashPl
5.Make sure your RAM is good and there is enough of it, make sure your HDD(SSD) memory is good and you have free space.
Didn't work?
6.Download the android version and run it through environment emulators.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
How do u progress with christa in evening alone quest ? she is always with yimir. ? anyone got a save if mine seems bugged

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
The only one you can fuck is still instructor? How to proceed Mikasa if others are still on "NEXT ON DRAGONBALL Z"

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes