Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
It won't let me click on Sasha, I already saw the event in the bar where she hugs me and the instructor tells me to come wake her up but she won't let me

1669066914710.png
1669066970747.png

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
It won't let me click on Sasha, I already saw the event in the bar where she hugs me and the instructor tells me to come wake her up but she won't let me

View attachment 2185249
View attachment 2185251
Try going to your bed late at night. MC has to think about Sasha. Then you can wake her up.
Sorry for this, this event will be slightly changed by the next update so that you don't get lost here.

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
PHSummoner hello sir , when next update ? i eager to play , and is there a lesbian content for sasha and instructor and other character in future update ? thx for kind reply;)

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
PHSummoner hello sir , when next update ? i eager to play , and is there a lesbian content for sasha and instructor and other character in future update ? thx for kind reply;)
Hey, public will become available in December. As for lesbian stuff, not in the next update, man. But for sure in the next ones.

• Red Heart
Reactions: miom150

Tetra75

Jul 23, 2021
I didn't think much of this game when I looked at the screenshots and premise but it actually captivated me to the point where I beat almost the entire content in one sitting. This is easily one of the best parody games I have played on this site, good job devs!

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I didn't think much of this game when I looked at the screenshots and premise but it actually captivated me to the point where I beat almost the entire content in one sitting. This is easily one of the best parody games I have played on this site, good job devs!
Thank you! ^^

Reactions: UrDad

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
question : where i can found all poster after i talk to shady guy when he gave me a mikasa picture ? thx for kind reply

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
question : where i can found all poster after i talk to shady guy when he gave me a mikasa picture ? thx for kind reply
Hey, once you've collected all the pics and got nude Mikasa, that's it for now, the shady guy tells you that himself.
We'll come up with some quests for you to get other nudes soon

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes