Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
This is one of the most infuriating games ive played constant bugs and crashes that get worse with every update and now with this new update its almost unplayable. All i want to do is play the new scenes :rolleyes:
Hmm, I started with version 11 and have not had a single bug so far. I don't know about the previous versions but from version 11 on it runs without problems.

Reactions: Herofactory45

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Are there any actual changes between 11.2 and 11.4? there is no new content showing up, do I have to start all over?

Tester27

May 28, 2018
I'm sorry but do you know how to continue with the story of sasha and elsa? In the diary it says that I have to wait for the update but in the changelog it appears that it continues
The changelog is just a few of the previous changelogs bunched together plus some new stuff. I don't know why it's that way, but it is. I'm pretty sure the only new stuff for 11.4 is Hange's quest, but I quit trying to figure out what's new since this keeps happening. Maybe the glory hole quest? Extra night / shower / steam scenes?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
5 and half stars hmmmmm I will keep this game for now but will play later
hope this is IF all titan were gone
I hope we dont get to kill anyone and live happliy

Beefmaster3

Aug 25, 2021
When you play with Christa in the minigame, there is no way to end the minigame. Cumming makes it go from zero and you cannot do anything else.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
The changelog is just a few of the previous changelogs bunched together plus some new stuff. I don't know why it's that way, but it is. I'm pretty sure the only new stuff for 11.4 is Hange's quest, but I quit trying to figure out what's new since this keeps happening. Maybe the glory hole quest? Extra night / shower / steam scenes?
The gloryhole got a second scene. Not sure on shower/ steam scenes but for me I had Hange leave again so she just came back so if anyone knows if she has a shower/steam scene via spy please let me know. I am irked they bunched the changelog together because I might have waited a release or 2 otherwise.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Can anyone think of the reason this game crashes for me all the time? it all started when i got to hanges quests it suddenly started crashing when i spoke to her about her book then i waited till 11.4 to see if it would be fixed but its even worse now sometime it crashes when i just load a save. its so weird im using a modern laptop that can run all the modern games and even some of the high quality unity games so i cant think of why this is happening.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
The crashh like it giving u error log or it close itself? if it giving u full screen error log then dev screw up then u should cap ur screen to them or tell them how to get there where u crash. This game engine like even ur grand ma laptop can play

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
The crashh like it giving u error log or it close itself? if it giving u full screen error log then dev screw up then u should cap ur screen to them or tell them how to get there where u crash. This game engine like even ur grand ma laptop can play
The sort of crash where it goes all white and says there's an error and the only option is to close the program. it doesn't give me an error code or anything just fades to white and i cant do anything but close it.

Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018
0.11.4 Update Official Release
Hey there, guys!
I think we're finally done with this update, more or less :D
We'll update the build in the next few days but it'll be a few small things.

Anyway, let's get to the changelog!
1. A bunch of new events in the steam room! Go there at sunset and click on the window, you'll get an option to hide and peek on the girls!
2. A bunch of new events in the showers! Go there at sunset, you'll see a clickable stall. Click on it and see who's there :D
3. The continuation of Sasha's branch. A bunch of new events with her!
4. The continuation of Elsa's branch. Some steam room scenes and us sleeping with her ^^
5. More night scenes.
One night scene with Mikasa and two different night scenes with Christa.
To access Christa's new night scene, wake her up and choose the option to Grind against her. You'll figure it out from there.
6. Hange's finally back. A bunch of new events with her.
7. The continuation of a glory hole story in the showers.
8. The redrawn kissing sequence with Mikasa during forest training with her.
9. Edits made to the journal, hopefully it'll help some of you not to get lost in the branches.

Overall, we've added quite a lot of new H-scenes this update, to be honest.
Probably the biggest update we've released in terms of new H-scenes :D

Now, the links!
PC / Alternative link
Android / Alternative link
MAC / Alternative link

How can I continue Elsa? It says it's over for this update.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
How can I continue Elsa? It says it's over for this update.
They seemed to have combined the changelog of 10.4 as well as 11.2 which I didn't even have so imagine my surprise when u went from 10.4 to 11.4 and the only things that has changed is a couple night scenes. A new part to the gloryhole story and a couple hange scenes. If anyone finds either a shower scene or a steam room scene for hangers where you spy/click on shower please let me know so I can try finding it

Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018
They seemed to have combined the changelog of 10.4 as well as 11.2 which I didn't even have so imagine my surprise when u went from 10.4 to 11.4 and the only things that has changed is a couple night scenes. A new part to the gloryhole story and a couple hange scenes. If anyone finds either a shower scene or a steam room scene for hangers where you spy/click on shower please let me know so I can try finding it

But is there new content with elsa or not?

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes