molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK the one thing that fucking sucks is even if you play the route twice you can't unlock both damn scenes! WHY? JUST WHY? Seriously the gallery should be in the persistent file so you can unlock all options by replaying it!

Reactions: Grelk

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Anal is also my fetish so I can share your enthusiasm here haha. But maybe you forgot it, but you can fuck Elsa's ass. You can't go further than with the tip but you can finish inside her butthole. That's something.
Eeeey, high five my dude! Yes, I've explored this game pretty well I think and I've seen all there was to see for now. I just hope it keeps up. Admittedly, I said it after playing a game that had 2 anal scenes out of 70 or so in total, with a fucking "Warning: anal content" before the scenes, so you know, starved for some booty I guess and unfortunately I leave only partially sated. I intend to keep checking it out though. And as for your question about NTR, as far as I know, as I haven't seen them, yes, Hange had sex with some small Titan, but you could find more info around page 32 of this thread. Personally I don't want it in the slightest and would prefer if the devs focused their efforts on other stuff, but not as if I had any more impact than making a comment here.

Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Eeeey, high five my dude! Yes, I've explored this game pretty well I think and I've seen all there was to see for now. I just hope it keeps up. Admittedly, I said it after playing a game that had 2 anal scenes out of 70 or so in total, with a fucking "Warning: anal content" before the scenes, so you know, starved for some booty I guess and unfortunately I leave only partially sated. I intend to keep checking it out though. And as for your question about NTR, as far as I know, as I haven't seen them, yes, Hange had sex with some small Titan, but you could find more info around page 32 of this thread. Personally I don't want it in the slightest and would prefer if the devs focused their efforts on other stuff, but not as if I had any more impact than making a comment here.
Ahaha nice. Yeah I'm also interested where this game goes and I hope it gets finished(!).

About the NTR: I thought the titans have no dicks? Eh whatever, won't miss it ^^
And I think the game will keep up with the anal content. Compared to other games it's actually a lot if you count finger banging and licking as well.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ahaha nice. Yeah I'm also interested where this game goes and I hope it gets finished(!).

About the NTR: I thought the titans have no dicks? Eh whatever, won't miss it ^^
And I think the game will keep up with the anal content. Compared to other games it's actually a lot if you count finger banging and licking as well.
That is the thing that excites her it's a total abnormal it's small and has a dick something never found before.. aka a mutant Titan.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ah makes sense then. Why got it removed tho?
Looks to me like he changed the story up some to make more sense. In this revision that I played she now says she was not allowed to bring it back only samples. Makes more sense as why would the ones in charge let her bring back an abnormal specimen? I wondered if she was related to some big shot or that when I saw it before.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
virus detected, anyone else here?
Nearly EVERY RPG Maker and Renpy game will detect as a virus by cheap antivirus because they would be categorized as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Programs) and this is because the old malware methods they would use encrypted data packets to protect themselves from antivirus software. Now both RPG Maker and Renpy encrypt data so that the assets of the game are not easily able to be stolen by others by the developers so this puts them into this category so poor antivirus software detects them as possible malware.

Hope this explains why it's being triggered and the software companies need to stop triggering for this type of behavior in folders where it's clearly a renpy or rpg maker game.

Reactions: Uglyb4stard

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Looks to me like he changed the story up some to make more sense. In this revision that I played she now says she was not allowed to bring it back only samples. Makes more sense as why would the ones in charge let her bring back an abnormal specimen? I wondered if she was related to some big shot or that when I saw it before.
Thanks mate :)

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes