CodMaster23

Mar 17, 2023
hello. small claims. when Krista goes to bed for the first time. she's a little, cute cutie. with little data. when she's lying naked on the bed afterwards. it's like they've enlarged it in all places) he doesn't look like himself at all. please don't do this. leave her small. cute and small in size!

Oct 7, 2019
Anyone having problems with their save files? I booted up the new version and didn't see any saves, so I went back to copy the save folder from the last version and all those saves were gone, too! Are they recoverable, and if not, does any hero have a save file at the end of the last update?

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Hello, Can anyone help me...

1) I downloaded this game for Windows. and Unzip it.
2) But when I click on Renpy game app It opens and the close. As well as application is also deletes.

Can anyone tell me why is this happening?

Reactions: Aridean

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
not gonna lie i like the game but man did i reach the save limit fast i didnt know it capped at 99 kinda wished it went further then that

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
I don't quite understand the changelog for 0.11.5? It seems to be the exact copy of the changelog for 0.11.4 and when I turned on the 0.11.6, I had all the icons in the book glowing, but all say I should wait until the next update. I'm gonna assume it's just a bugfix as I didn't see the Hange's scene in the steam room whenever one of the girls entered it (can't remember which one is it now), but I'd like to ask for a more concrete changelog, it simply got me a little confused. Thanks in advance.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes