yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AttackOnSurveyCorps-0.12.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zeus432

Mar 29, 2023
Does anyone have any clips saved from the new year/Christmas DLC event? Just realised it doesn't seem to be available in the game anymore

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Are there any spoilers from the actual show in this game?
no straight up spoilers but many hint towards them . from what i remember there is only one major spoiler from the first season that is hinted at in this game .

Sep 10, 2022
no straight up spoilers but many hint towards them . from what i remember there is only one major spoiler from the first season that is hinted at in this game .
DO we know how many updates until the next arc? Like how much content left until we finish the currently one or the devs never mentioned it?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
DO we know how many updates until the next arc? Like how much content left until we finish the currently one or the devs never mentioned it?
from what i can understand the dev does not plan to have certain characters for the next arc so they are finishing the story arcs of them in the next update . so the next update could be the last update before we go to the next arc .

Sep 10, 2022
from what i can understand the dev does not plan to have certain characters for the next arc so they are finishing the story arcs of them in the next update . so the next update could be the last update before we go to the next arc .
Makes sense, I haven't finished AoT but I know that the Trainer Chick is non-canon so she will most likely be for this arc only, but all the other girls are (canonically) suppose to appear in the next arc and beyond, so maybe he will give an excuse to separate the MC from some of the girls so they can introduce other characters and don't be so convoluted, specially if girls like Mikasa get a full route done now, next arc would just be extra scenes.

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes