troll822

Jun 22, 2017
If it's out since a few months, mate, I don't consider it to be a spoiler. Didn't mean to ruin your viewing experience, but again, in a sense, it's not my fault if you stopped watching it at a certain point. The anime/manga concluded since march of this year If I'm not mistaken.
The TV series, that many people only watch, has not reached that point.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
this game needs more direction, a quest guide or something, because i never know if i did all the things or got all scenes, or how to get to the next scene

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
this game needs more direction, a quest guide or something, because i never know if i did all the things or got all scenes, or how to get to the next scene
One of the devs here. Yeah, we're well aware of that problem and we even planned on implementing a journal in 0.2 but due to some problems with coding, I decided to postpone it because otherwise we'd release this update like a month later simply due to how slow we're in terms of code.
In short, you're totally right and we're working on fixing it.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
One of the devs here. Yeah, we're well aware of that problem and we even planned on implementing a journal in 0.2 but due to some problems with coding, I decided to postpone it because otherwise we'd release this update like a month later simply due to how slow we're in terms of code.
In short, you're totally right and we're working on fixing it.
great, because i really like the game

Reactions: PHSummoner

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
Finally an actual attack on titan nsfw game.

If you dont do NTR on your game and increase your art quality i will support you at high tier patreon sub to the end.

I hope you can do this

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
One thing tho. i think Elsa's existence is very meaningless. i mean we could have Annie besides her. its about attack on titan why we have some filler empty character lol.

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
One thing tho. i think Elsa's existence is very meaningless. i mean we could have Annie besides her. its about attack on titan why we have some filler empty character lol.
All in good time. I can't say you're wrong though but that may change in due time, all well as Annie's presence in the game.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Is there any content past historia climbing into your bed? as I've tried triggering anything else and have gotten nothing.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
All in good time. I can't say you're wrong though but that may change in due time, all well as Annie's presence in the game.
The plot of the anime/manga won't dictate who dies or live in this game, right? many of us love a certain food mongrel :LOL:
Also, I do love Mikasa and the manga sux ass considering who she is with...

Reactions: PHSummoner
4.20 star(s) 35 Votes