Ornymayne

Oct 17, 2021
I feel like the art's kind of all over the place. Some look really good, like Sasha in bed, and then some look wonky. Like Elsa's sprite. But I get it's a learning experience, and I'm excited to see the growth and improvement you guys can do.
still way better than whatver crappa is doing

May 27, 2018
Lmao, it's too early for that, but sure :D
i love the game so far, i think you did sashas character perfectly, as for the rest im curious to see how you handle them, especially mikasa, how is our madlad of a character going to manage to romance her?
also i dont think there is an easy way to do this but maybe in the far future we could see Pieck? the game probably wont go anywere near that far, but its nice to dream.

Reactions: PHSummoner

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
i love the game so far, i think you did sashas character perfectly, as for the rest im curious to see how you handle them, especially mikasa, how is our madlad of a character going to manage to romance her?
also i dont think there is an easy way to do this but maybe in the far future we could see Pieck? the game probably wont go anywere near that far, but its nice to dream.
Thanks. As for Mikasa, guess you'll see soon enough.

Meltor

Nov 27, 2020
also, i feel this thread about the game lacks the animation tag since there are 2-3 scenes animated right?

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes