BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Hey there, guys! The 0.3 is finally here, at last.

Here's a little changelog:
1. A few new events with Mikasa, the options you pick in this update will matter in the next scenes with Mikasa.
2. A new event with the Instructor which will be continued in the next update
3. A new event with Historia
4. New sprite of Mikasa with a bunch of face emotions
5. Now Sasha's face emotions work correctly in all dialogues
6. Backgrounds for Sasha's training sequence
7. Now all girls have sleeping pics. Time to add some night actions in the next updates.
One important note. It's possible to be on both Sasha/Mikasa's routes but it's best you go after Mikasa first ( talk to her on the field before getting into Sasha's branch, then it's no problem) and only then you advance Sasha's branch. We've found a workaround for now but in time, we'll have to rewrite the whole game from the scratch otherwise there'll be huge troubles in future. All thanks to our first coder.

We're aware that if you're supposed to go wake Sasha up and don't do that and instead go to the field to Mikasa, she won't be active (but if you do wake Sasha up, Mikasa will be active on the field). Alas, this is the best we could come up right now. In time, this will be fixed. Should you encounter any other bugs, please, let us know.

All this shouldn't worry you. The next update's in the works and we'll probably release it this month. So yeah, it doesn't mean the next update will be out in half a year. You won't even notice it when we rewrite the code.

PC:

Android:

Mac:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Brah... It the only one Parody Sex Game based on AOT, but.... This Draw....
Anyway, AOT not have is real moch a lot of FeMale NPC for fap-fap, soo, it realy sad....

Gyattago

Jan 15, 2021
PHSummoner , are you involved with game developers, any way i wanted to ask, do i have to start a new game, cause of all the "makeshift changes" mentioned in the changelog, 1646544017550.png
I've played the game last update too so its already upto date with sasha and historia events, does it matter?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
PHSummoner , are you involved with game developers, any way i wanted to ask, do i have to start a new game, cause of all the "makeshift changes" mentioned in the changelog, View attachment 1689492
I've played the game last update too so its already upto date with sasha and historia events, does it matter?
I had to started a new game to see all the new events with Mikasa so yes you need to start over, and I followed the advice and pursue Mikasa first before move to Sasha

Reactions: Gyattago

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
PHSummoner , are you involved with game developers, any way i wanted to ask, do i have to start a new game, cause of all the "makeshift changes" mentioned in the changelog, View attachment 1689492
It's preferable you start a new game, sorry. With the new update, we'll add an option to skip prologue so you don't have to click your way through that.

Reactions: Gyattago
4.20 star(s) 35 Votes