nikitaus

Feb 1, 2020
Gallery unlocker for android doesn't work, after launching the game persistent file is always being overwritten in both folders "save" and "sync"

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Gallery unlocker for android doesn't work, after launching the game persistent file is always being overwritten in both folders "save" and "sync"
they changed the save location in the recent update . you might want to put it in a dif save folder

ricknumy

Jul 17, 2022
View attachment 3023427
Development news / October 21st

Hey there, guys!
It's been a while and I've got some news to share with you.

First of all, we never stopped working and artists kept on drawing new stuff for next updates.
At the moment, we're done drawing all of the scenes required for Mikasa/Ymir night watch scenes. We're moving on to drawing story quests now and drawing Sasha scenes for night watch.

Both Mikasa and Ymir will have around 12+ H-scenes for night watch system for you to unlock.
However, if you don't like it, it won't be mandatory for you to unlock all these events, this system will replace the night system you could see in the first arc.

In the next few days, I'll start compiling all the scenes and begin writing script/dialogues. Afterwards, it goes straight to our coder.
I don't want to give any promises but I hope to release the night watch update next month.

Now, many many thanks to every single one of you who played the second arc and gave us feedback. It was mostly positive which makes me happy ^^
We'll keep on working to make the game better and better, guys!
5 days since last development news why didn't you posted already?

thinkuse1911

Sep 1, 2019
Did you guys noticed at some CGs, MC are drawed like Eren(Even this game have True Eren Exist. However, He just have little interact to MC).

Reactions: Itneko

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
i think we might be getting the update very soon . last time we got a public dev update followed by a patreon dev update 2 weeks later followed by the beta 1 week later . and this time we have again got a public dev update followed by patreon only dev update that was posted just 1 week ago . furthermore someone on 5mod mentioned that the update was set to release between the 8th and 15th of november .

Reactions: goddard

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
there was another paid patreon post yesterday . no idea what content was in it apart from it included an image of elsa in the tent . i did find 2 public statements from the dev . one from a few days ago that said the update will either be this month or early next month . and the 2nd statement from a few hours ago that stated that the update will be out this year (this was in context of someone asking if there were gonna be any more updates this year)

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
the update is set to release between 20-25th of this month according to someone who has access to the dev update .

Reactions: bannu211

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
kemono has been updated . here are the last two dev updates

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR

update is mostly focused on nightwatch with mikasa/ymir and small events with elsa/christa/sasha .

beta is expected to come out between the 20-25th and will mostly only contain ymir nightwatch scenes with maybe the other character events . mikasa content to be added after its out of beta .

erenkuron66

Oct 25, 2022
Funny enough, the dev actually doesn't support his game being uploaded here since patreon builds were being uploaded. But, I can say he's always working on more updates as this game is his main purpose in life atm.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
why still no update its 24th right when is it gonna come out
on discord a few hours ago dev said they are aiming to release beta before this month ends . not sure if this implies a delay but i would not be surprised if we get it next week instead

Reactions: goddard

bannu211

Nov 25, 2022
on discord a few hours ago dev said they are aiming to release beta before this month ends . not sure if this implies a delay but i would not be surprised if we get it next week instead
ok thank you
here's to hoping it gets released soon

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes